Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother (9567 Views)

My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by visaclick: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Very true bro, nollywood has been trying lately to expose this children selling to politicians, i saw a few of the movies and immediately I understood what message the producers are trying to send. The most frightening part is these are perpetrated by high ranking politicians themselves since direct kidnapping is now too risky for them.

caye:
Are these rumours being said all around true:-

1) Mel Gibson did a film recently ' Sound of Freedom's about child trafficking by the elites of America for Adrenochrome ( a chemical gotten from young children , used to reinvigorate older adults; the children are put in a state of trauma, and then eventually killed off cruelly like animals. His film was methodically not hosted by Netflix, and he and Jim Caviezel ( whomplayed Jesus in the Passion of the Christ) , had to be showing it in theatres by themselves. No major platforms wanted to host the film in their theatres. It was largely funded by Mel Gibson and some of his supporters.

2) It has been said that African body parts are the best replacement for those needing transplant. Hence the criminal underground human organ trafficking across the Sahara desert, the Chinese and Ukraine.

3) The human ritualist and cannibals of the underworld in Nigeria.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Plus, which of the above scenarios is playing out in Yorubaland.
We need to know and get ready.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by jeff1607(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2023
caye:

1) Mel Gibson did a film recently ' Sound of Freedom's about child trafficking by the elites of America for Adrenochrome ( a chemical gotten from young children , used to reinvigorate older adults; the children are put in a state of trauma, and then eventually killed off cruelly like animals. His film was methodically not hosted by Netflix, and he and Jim Caviezel ( whomplayed Jesus in the Passion of the Christ) , had to be showing it in theatres by themselves. No major platforms wanted to host the film in their theatres. It was largely funded by Mel Gibson and some of his supporters.

2) It has been said that African body parts are the best replacement for those needing transplant. Hence the criminal underground human organ trafficking across the Sahara desert, the Chinese and Ukraine.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Plus, which of the above scenarios is playing out in Yorubaland.
We need to know and get ready.

Heard about this, tried getting the movie to see what story he was trying to stay

Adenochrome
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by ponishah: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2023
searchng4love:

Ondo State has no governor at the moment.
No the baby grace dey disturb them so
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by ponishah: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Schizophrenia

A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel and behave clearly.
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong

symptoms:
Hallucinations.
Delusions.
Disorganised thinking.
Lack of motivation.
Slow movement.
Change in sleep patterns.
Poor grooming or hygiene.
Changes in body language and emotions.

Did you partake in the sacrilegious sale of the boy?
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by James4358(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2023
GodWrites:
What a lucky child. You are suffering from different mental issues and yet you want to train a child. That child is very lucky, and I hope he's happy in his new home. Not every child is this lucky. People who have no business being parents are breeding like fouls, and they end up traumatising the children. They either end up begging and Hawking on the street. If she still has any kids with her, please take them away from her. She is dangerous.
you are a big fool... Very big fool.

2 Likes

Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Donedeal1(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Someone who is mentally challenged,
Getting to claim your right
Only God can help.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Walz001: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
searchng4love:

https://punchng.com/how-govt-officials-forcibly-took-away-my-three-month-old-baby-ondo-mother/?amp

We have heard from you .... from your story we all know that Nigeria system of doi g things are not right most times

But for me your husband and mother with other family member failed you because when you need help they are not there to give it to you (still dont know why your mother didnt take the 3 of them)

Then for you to find your baby and you said you are from ondo use the Godgiving power in Ondo to look for your Son (If you are reading this you know what i mean ... it works and will continue to work for good reasons

Things are happening in the world most especially Nigeria we all need to be careful and ready with the Help Of God to overcome
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by GodWrites: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2023
James4358:
you are a big fool... Very big fool.
I know you. A poor wretched nobody who is supposed to die alone, but will end up bringing children you can't taks care of. I pity those poor kids angry
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Olam09(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
searchng4love:

https://punchng.com/how-govt-officials-forcibly-took-away-my-three-month-old-baby-ondo-mother/?amp

This kind of case will not trend online.. na justice for mobhad dey trend
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Olam09(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Schizophrenia

symptoms:
Hallucinations.
Delusions.
Disorganised thinking.
Lack of motivation.
Slow movement.

And so fucking what? You mean she's spilling trash?
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by APCNig: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
There's no crime on earth Oduduwa pigs don't engage it...Child trafficking Tueh! Their target is the child's tiny beautiful skull

Baby factory product, hand go soon reach you
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by NOwazobia: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2023
GodWrites:
What a lucky child. You are suffering from different mental issues and yet you want to train a child. That child is very lucky, and I hope he's happy in his new home. Not every child is this lucky. People who have no business being parents are breeding like fouls, and they end up traumatising the children. They either end up begging and Hawking on the street. If she still has any kids with her, please take them away from her. She is dangerous.
So many idiots like you actually exist in Nigeria, and I think you guys are almost making the greater population, which is why the country is heading no where.

1 Like

Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by siant: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2023
GodWrites:
I know you. A poor wretched nobody who is supposed to die alone, but will end up bringing children you can't taks care of. I pity those poor kids angry
keep shut jare. Attention seeker

Idiot
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Dybala11(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2023
GodWrites:
This your statement just confirmed your status as a psychopath. Continue, you will definitely get what you're wishing for others.

1 Like

Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Iamkellychucks: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Someone with her type of case can be hallucinating she fit no get pickin o,that disease fit make assume identity of another person o
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by fxexperts: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
Menclothing:
If you taking care of the child well they won’t
Idiot animal Na ogun go punish your entire generation. did you even read the article. do you even know if they have mined the child skull.

GodWrites:
The way the would have taken you away from your mother na. Animal.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by GodWrites: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Dybala11:

This your statement just confirmed your status as a psychopath. Continue, you will definitely get what you're wishing for others.

I am a psychopath because I'm against mentally ill people raising children? I accept the title with full alacrity.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Discountsempai: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2023
caye:

1) Mel Gibson did a film recently ' Sound of Freedom's about child trafficking by the elites of America for Adrenochrome ( a chemical gotten from young children , used to reinvigorate older adults; the children are put in a state of trauma, and then eventually killed off cruelly like animals. His film was methodically not hosted by Netflix, and he and Jim Caviezel ( whomplayed Jesus in the Passion of the Christ) , had to be showing it in theatres by themselves. No major platforms wanted to host the film in their theatres. It was largely funded by Mel Gibson and some of his supporters

1.Mel Gibson had nothing to do with Sound of Freedom. Cavizel did appear in the movie, but he had nothing to do with its distribution

2.Netflix does not host movies like that

3.The film was never offered to Netflix, it was first offered to a subsidary of Fox, which was then bought by Disney, which shelved the film (not surprising, Disney does family friendly fare most of the time). It was then offered to Angel Studios, who raises money for its releases via crowdfunding.

Angel presented the film to its 100000 investors, who overwhelmingly approved the film. Its been released uneventfully in many countries around the world, and has done well financially.

4. Sound of Freedom is basically a film about enslavement. That is it. It has nothing to do with adenochrome. It is based on the real life expereices of a Tim Ballard who founded an organisation that fights child trafficking.

Seriously, oga, watch the film or read the Wikipedia article.

Whoever wrote that African body parts are best replacement for those needing transplants does not know how transplants work.

Yes, there is an illegal market for body parts(and yes, Nigeria is a part of it, as a recent Vanguard article shows).....but the problem is, the parts have to be compatible, which requires a lot of testing to make it so.
The best part for a transplant is a part that is compatible with the person it is being transplanted into. It does not depend on race.

As an example, one 16 year old American who was of mixed Korean-African hertiage heard of another boy, unrelated, also 16 of the same mixed heritage, who needed a bone marrow transplant. He decided to help the guy, underwent the necessary tests...and it was not a match.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Discountsempai: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2023
GodWrites:

Depends. If the mother is on her drugs, and always attending checkup, she could reasonably look after the child. Schizophrenia as well as other mental illnesses are manageable
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Discountsempai: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Dybala11:

1.You don't have to be too mean to him

2.Yes, in some circumstances, children of mentally ill people may have to be separated from the parents who have mental issues.

The problem with this case is that the hospital got worried too much and called the authorities too early. Also, the woman's husband was not around at the time, which brought a problem

The case needs investigating thorughly.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Yvngex(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Schizophrenia

symptoms:
Hallucinations.
Delusions.
Disorganised thinking.
Lack of motivation.
Slow movement.

This must be a very bad sickness.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by caye(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Discountsempai:

1.Mel Gibson had nothing to do with Sound of Freedom. Cavizel did appear in the movie, but he had nothing to do with its distribution

What!
When everyone knows that Mel Gibson and Jim were together giving conferences on it! Which I saw with my two eyes!!

Discountsempai:
.2.Netflix does not host movies like that
So, Netflix doesn't host movies about child trafficking? But can host movies with a lot of gory scenarios, mutilations, horror and a bit of sexuality. What is this?!

Discountsempai:
. 3.The film was never offered to Netflix, it was first offered to a subsidary of Fox, which was then bought by Disney, which shelved the film (not surprising, Disney does family friendly fare most of the time). It was then offered to Angel Studios, who raises money for its releases via crowdfunding.
So, Disney doesn't host movies that deal with child trafficking , except family friendly movies depicting cartoons, comedy and a bit of LGBTQ± propaganda? And you believe that? Why then was it that even during the premiere of the film, many theatres started playing hanky panky like :- oh, the tickets have been sold out even though there were still vacant spaces in the theatres, oh, the projecting screen is malfunctioning ( though it was a lie) . I watched Jim talk about this.

Discountsempai:

4. Sound of Freedom is basically a film about enslavement. That is it. It has nothing to do with adenochrome. It is based on the real life expereices of a Tim Ballard who founded an organisation that fights child trafficking.

So...it is based on Tim Ballad who fights child trafficking...BUT THE FILM IS NOT ABOUT CHILD TRAFFICKING?

What is this?!
Why are you contradicting yourself sir? Has the white man so much done you, that you can't decipher what is really going on, without following another person's interpretation níí?!!!

And do you know that there hasn't yet been a single concrete evidence of the people extracting Adrenochrome from the bodies of murdered children, BECAUSE IT IS BEING PROTECTED BY POWERFUL PPL?

Fun fact: while you were all watching Amber ( poo-poo) Heard and her ex husband's divorce case being televised, another court case was being done discreetly:- that woman that was getting young children for sex parties for Epstein ... Ghislaine ( abi wetin be her name?) on Epstein Island.

I hope you know that the names of the people visiting that sex Island, where they rape young children in orgies were...never disclosed. And the case was done silently like that. Why were their names never disclosed? Kilode?
That's for you to find out. Note:- It affected hundreds of people...wealthy and powerful individuals.

Discountsempai:

Seriously, oga, watch the film or read the Wikipedia article.

I'm suspecting that most of your write-up was based on Wikipedia.
I watched Mel Gibson and Jim Caviezel interviews, saw a review of the movie, and even watched commentary on it on various independent ( not mainstream) media outlets.

At least, at this level, you should know that Wikipedia can be edited by PPL, redacted and even the wordings manipulated.
In this era where PPL are turning from BBC, CNN and Fox News ; who have been outed as nothing other than propaganda machine for the ruling countries...so sad.

Discountsempai:

Whoever wrote that African body parts are best replacement for those needing transplants does not know how transplants work.

Africans have on a higher scale the range of diverse genes on the planet. On a scale of compatibility, an African organ is most suitable than any other, even if the other is compatible. It is the gold standard.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
For every evil that Tinubu Yoruba supporters wished on the south east people, they always get it back in double

It's always a back to sender
,2017 not 2023 oga
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Nicholas1800(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
For every evil that Tinubu Yoruba supporters wished on the south east people, they always get it back in double

It's always a back to sender
are you sure you are not suppose to be tied on the hospital bed mentioned in this write up.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Ayoade19(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
APCNig:
If there is foul play anywhere, all the people involved, their family members will die miserably.

But this matter will not end where it is now. We must get to the root. Baby factory merchants must have sold the baby, but they will produce it by force.
This one no just get sense
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Discountsempai: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
caye:

What!
When everyone knows that Mel Gibson and Jim were together giving conferences on it! Which I saw with my two eyes!!

He posted a video urging people to see the film. That's all. No press confrence.

So, Netflix doesn't host movies about child trafficking? But can host movies with a lot of gory scenarios, mutilations, horror and a bit of sexuality. What is this?!

Netflix does not show every thing out there. As an anime fan, I know it doesn't show all anime for example. Kalm down.

So, Disney doesn't host movies that deal with child trafficking , except family friendly movies depicting cartoons, comedy and a bit of LGBTQ± propaganda? And you believe that? Why then was it that even during the premiere of the film, many theatres started playing hanky panky like :- oh, the tickets have been sold out even though there were still vacant spaces in the theatres, oh, the projecting screen is malfunctioning ( though it was a lie) . I watched Jim talk about this.

This sounds a bit garbled. Plus the film did well. very well.

So...it is based on Tim Ballad who fights child trafficking...BUT THE FILM IS NOT ABOUT CHILD TRAFFICKING?

It is. No addenochrome. Read the summary in wikip...or watch the fil.

What is this?!
Why are you contradicting yourself sir? Has the white man so much done you, that you can't decipher what is really going on, without following another person's interpretation níí?!!!

So because I do not believe in your pet theory, I must be decieved by the white man.

Right.

That's why I don't like arguing with nairalanders sometimes...
And do you know that there hasn't yet been a single concrete evidence of the people extracting Adrenochrome from the bodies of murdered children, BECAUSE IT IS BEING PROTECTED BY POWERFUL PPL?

And because there is no such thing as adrenochrome. If we need the benefit of adrenalin, there are lots of synthetic chemicals out there that do a better job.

Fun fact: while you were all watching Amber ( poo-poo) Heard and her ex husband's divorce case being televised, another court case was being done discreetly:- that woman that was getting young children for sex parties for Epstein ... Ghislaine ( abi wetin be her name?) on Epstein Island.

Which happened because a lot of the former kids came out to talk. No adrenochrome nonsense here...

I hope you know that the names of the people visiting that sex Island, where they rape young children in orgies were...never disclosed. And the case was done silently like that. Why were their names never disclosed? Kilode?

Because corruption happens, even overseas...still does not prove your adrenochrome theory..

That's for you to find out. Note:- It affected hundreds of people...wealthy and powerful individuals.

I daresay it does. But there is no such thing as addrenochrome.

I'm suspecting that most of your write-up was based on Wikipedia.
I watched Mel Gibson and Jim Caviezel interviews, saw a review of the movie, and even watched commentary on it on various independent ( not mainstream) media outlets.

I.E commentary that confirmed your ideas.

As for me, I just watch the film.

At least, at this level, you should know that Wikipedia can be edited by PPL, redacted and even the wordings manipulated.
In this era where PPL are turning from BBC, CNN and Fox News ; who have been outed as nothing other than propaganda machine for the ruling countries...so sad.

Addrenochrome still don't exist

(Okay it does, it basically can be made by oxidising adrenaline...which again can be produced in the lab in tons....synthetically. We no longer need to kill anyone to get the amounts of adrenalin we need these days.)

Africans have on a higher scale the range of diverse genes on the planet. On a scale of compatibility, an African organ is most suitable than any other, even if the other is compatible. It is the gold standard.

Genetic diversity means nada. At the end, compatibility is what matters , immune compatibility.
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
miqos02:
Where was the husband when the child was taken to the place ? How come he was not contacted by the wives mother to follow up on the child immediately they took custody of the baby ?

I think there's a foul play on the part of the mother of the child and her old mother. She and the father of the child may not be in good terms hence my guess they didn't inform him on time. It was the husband she ought to call instead of calling her mother when her kids were being detained . If she had called the husband, he would av show up instantly and get his children back. Na the wife sick, atleast the husband will b able to take care of his kids... Useless ministry, they take advantage of them as they are less privileged.... May Nigeria never happen to us....
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by searchng4love: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nicholas1800:
are you sure you are not suppose to be tied on the hospital bed mentioned in this write up.

Very well spoken
Re: How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother by miqos02(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I think there's a foul play on the part of the mother of the child and her old mother. She and the father of the child may not be in good terms hence my guess they didn't inform him on time. It was the husband she ought to call instead of calling her mother when her kids were being detained . If she had called the husband, he would av show up instantly and get his children back. Na the wife sick, atleast the husband will b able to take care of his kids... Useless ministry, they take advantage of them as they are less privileged.... May Nigeria never happen to us....
exactly my thoughts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wicked Mother In Laws, Is It Not Somebodys Son They Got Married To??? / Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! / My Husband Has Become Boring, He Hardly Makes The Bed When He Gets Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.