Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa (13169 Views)

Buhari’s Administration Has Saved Nigerians From Hunger - Lai Mohammed / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by FireUpNow(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Every man is entitled to his own opinion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Maize247(f): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Pastor, we are here but believe everything will be alright and refuse to speak evil or wish our dear country and president bad.

If this pastor can get it wrong in his judgement that poor people are not on the internet that means he's not better than our political leaders
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by victorclean(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Na lie
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by SINisSIN(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Omorh some people are just funny. Understand what the post means before getting angry unnecessary.

It is just like someone using a phone of 200k plus and you're telling me the person is poor. How na? a phone you bought yourself not a gift, not a win.

You can cry blood if you like. The post has lots of sense in it but it is not the conversation you want expecially our girls that only want to show off on social media.

You can comfortably use 5k to purchase data every fucking month. Don't tell me you don't have what to eat.

Someone with last 2k or 5k, data won't be part of his budget first.

[/b]Social helps to cure depression? A lot are on social media and they are depressed and lonely[b]

Then you can cry cry. He is right on this!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Goodoldays(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2023
See what a supposed enlightened man is yapping

Is using data now a luxury?
What is wrong with some people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nazgul: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
I'm sure that 90 percent of internet users in Nigeria don't use more than 5k for sub monthly.

Meanwhile, check below 👇
Where did you get this your statistics from.?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Inotherwords, Person wey belleful will have time for social media

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by PythonTutorial2(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Nazgul:

Where did you get this your statistics from.?

Common sense and my knowledge of the average amount that people the people I know use for subscription.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by dododawa1: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Motivational speaker

Full

Pastor

Works nowadays.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by blessedchild234(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2023
The data some people buy a day self can feed some for a whole month

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Okoronkwow(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2023
Brain is too low... He think like all APC chieftain and supporters... Nothing good can comes out from their brain....
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by stanliwise(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Sunnie1:
Not only that,many people who sub to come online ,can get contract or even a work that will pay.

Being online does not mean one is not suffering?

Did you know what some are passing through,oh,because they didn't tell you?

You even sub 2k -5k data,speak for yourself.

Some sub ₦100 -₦500 to be online, some borrow to sub to be online,some use their last cash to sub to come online in search of job or work to do.
Is that not suffering ??

Many are staving,but have to come online by all means just for ends to meet.

And mind you not everyone come online to post pictures and the rest of them, speak for yourself that you are not suffering.
👇👇
Hire me to write your project, dissertation, thesis ,etcetera.
👇👇
You did not understand what was posted. He said those that come online to claim hunger. The post was specific

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Houseontherock1: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Dear pastor, you didn't make any sense with your flawed analogy sir! How many people can save up 20k in 5 months even if they don't subscribe? How many people pay 5k a week to subscribe? How many online "warriors" can survive without getting money online (through begging or trolling)?
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nazgul: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Common sense and my knowledge of the average amount that people the people I know use for subscription.
Lol...what is 5k and how many Gb can it get you?

You and those you know are obviously still students.

If you must know, the average working class Nigerian spends more than 5times that amount on data monthly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2023
amstamon:

Not only product you sell on the Internet bro,you can sell skills too.
You need the Internet on any job you do, either for upgrade on thecnical know-how or sell your skills.
Even a common farmer need the Internet to keep updated and inform on the happenings around the agricultural sector. Even bricklayers too need the Internet.
Remember we're currently living in a techy age where all you do is sorrounded by technology and innovations. Even a begger at the bustop need the Internet to be well informed on the lookout for a new location incase govt go come pursue them grin grin
I'm disputing the facts that you can use internet to sell your products (tangible or intangible) My question still remains, how many people online surfing the internet in Nigeria to be specific are actually using the internet to sell thier products? Be honest to yourself and answer that question. I can tell you that more than 80% of people there are just there to catch cruise and have fun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Sk5050: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Sunnie1:
Not only that,many people who sub to come online ,can get contract or even a work that will pay.

Some sub ₦100 -₦500 to be online, some borrow to sub to be online,some use their last cash to sub to come online in search of job or work to do.
Is that not suffering ??

And mind you not everyone come online to post pictures and the rest of them, speak for yourself that you are not suffering.
👇👇
👇👇
The pastor is making wrong assumptions and his thoughts are one sided. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by stanbright(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Wujio:

There are people that use that much. I use between 10,000 and 15,000 Naira monthly. Depending on the number of videos i stream. Example, i have 86 tabs opened in my nrowser all videos. I watch an average of ten video tutorials daily.
He said average Nigerians
You don’t know the meaning of that?
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by amstamon: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
I'm disputing the facts that you can use internet to sell your products (tangible or intangible) My question still remains, how many people online surfing the internet in Nigeria to be specific are actually using the internet to sell thier products? Be honest to yourself and answer that question. I can tell you that more than 80% of people there are just there to catch cruise and have fun.
That's an assumption to me and not a fact.
80% of my WhatsApp contact status are filled with different items for sale that I even had to mute some, I don't know about yours bro. Remember the country is bitting hard and almost everybody is kinda looking for every alternative means of making income to complement their main source since its not sustainable anymore, hence the rise in dropshipping.
Even the cruise sef na job to most. some are really making reasonable change from huge followers views for just posting half nudes. grin
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by NOwazobia: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Na everybody dey do weekly subscription of 5k.

Very anyhow submission and bizarre example.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by NOwazobia: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Rufai1314:
You are very correct sir
He is very wrong.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2023
kcprince:
How many people use 20k data? Average is between 2k to 5k monthly .
Don't mind the idiot. What is data subscription when you cannot pay your school fees, rent etc
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by BItt: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2023
I have been using opera Mini browsing for over 2 months now.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Jadiks: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Sunnie1:

Is that not suffering ??

👇👇
👇👇
it's not easy
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by NOwazobia: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
actually, you have not seen real suffering that is why you said this. Take your time to visit some villages before you respond. Whoever that has money to sub for internet is not yet suffering but testing the real suffering.
The issue of connecting to the internet is that of priority.

Most rural dwellers are not very enlighten to the internet, and they see no reason why they should subscribe to connect.

Many of them are usually with small Nokia phones for calls and they often have call cards, this is because it is the aspect they are used to and needed for their daily lives.

Many village dwellers do not also crave for what city dwellers crave. They are generally contented with their village life and activities, and many don't grade their wealth as we do in the city.

The poverty thing about village dwellers is mostly imposed and portrayed by strangers who grade them by their own lives and expectations, not generally what the village dwellers think.

Their aspiration major on basic amenities, otherwise known as needs.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Fearyourcreator: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2023
AdamuKD:

E no go better for anybody supporting evil and wickedness in Nigeria
Smiles

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by PythonTutorial2(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...what is 5k and how many Gb can it get you?

You and those you know are obviously still students.

If you must know, the average working class Nigerian spends more than 5times that amount on data monthly.

And where did you get your statistics from undecided
Generally, these days 5k will get you about 20Gb of data. That's enough to manage for a month undecided
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2023
...and those supporting this devilish party called apc,
AMEN 🙏
AdamuKD:

E no go better for anybody supporting evil and wickedness in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Jozilinn: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2023
I just laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 see ignorance oh...
At least it has helped in a lot of things that he can't give
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by ify84(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2023
This man no know say na hunger make us de come online
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Bellotelli: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2023
kcprince:
How many people use 20k data? Average is between 2k to 5k monthly .
I know i don't spend more than 2k data in a month. The rest na WiFi i dey tap from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by adenigga(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
ify84:
This man no know say na hunger make us de come online
You're on point.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra / El-Rufai Boasts, "We Have Prepared PDP's Obituary And Tombstone." / Biafran Struggle Through The Eyes Of Julius Nyerere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.