Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa (13164 Views)

Buhari’s Administration Has Saved Nigerians From Hunger - Lai Mohammed / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by adenigga(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2023

Senior pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministries, Adewale Giwa has said that Nigerians who are suffering from hunger cannot be found on social media.

Giwa, who stated this in Akure while addressing his members on Sunday, said those who go to bed hungry live in the rural areas and farms.

He said, “Count yourself out of Nigerians who are suffering from hunger if you can afford the sum of N5,000 to buy data every week.

“If you multiply N5,000 by 4, it gives you N20,000 every month. Do you know that in 5 months, you can save the sum of N100,000 to start a small business''

“Go to the rural areas, farms, markets, etc, to see those who are really suffering. The poor Nigerians are not on social media.

“You come online every day, post your pictures and videos, and still claim that you are suffering. My brother, you are not sincere to yourself.

“Today, our youths have misplaced priorities because they don’t think straight. They would rather stay online from morning till night instead of using their precious time and money for something tangible.”
Source: https://dailypost.ng/Nigerians-suffering-from-hunger-are-not-on-social-media-Pastor-Giwa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Not only that,many people who sub to come online ,can get contract or even a work that will pay.

Being online does not mean one is not suffering?

Did you know what some are passing through,oh,because they didn't tell you?

You even sub 2k -5k data,speak for yourself.

Some sub ₦100 -₦500 to be online, some borrow to sub to be online,some use their last cash to sub to come online in search of job or work to do.
Is that not suffering ??

Many are staving,but have to come online by all means just for ends to meet.

And mind you not everyone come online to post pictures and the rest of them, speak for yourself that you are not suffering.
👇👇
Hire me to write your project, dissertation, thesis ,etcetera.
👇👇

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by AdamuKD: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2023
E no go better for anybody supporting evil and wickedness in Nigeria

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by kcprince: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2023
How many people use 20k data? Average is between 2k to 5k monthly .

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Boogyman557: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
n
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Righthussle: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
T
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
AdamuKD:

E no go better for anybody supporting evil and wickedness in Nigeria

I support you
👇👇

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by BOSSkesh(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Very correct sir
Don’t mind them we know who they are
Gbajue handle mops

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Wujio: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Rural people are not suffering as you people thing. Ive been with rural people for eight years straight. Their productivity is on a level that far exceeds people in the Urbans. These people are so productive that you will almost never see them without money. Why? They do everything and anything their hands find to do. Rural peopl arent suffering. At all

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by PythonTutorial2(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
I'm sure that 90 percent of internet users in Nigeria don't use more than 5k for sub monthly.

Meanwhile, check below 👇

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Wujio: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2023
kcprince:

There are people that use that much. I use between 10,000 and 15,000 Naira monthly. Depending on the number of videos i stream. Example, i have 86 tabs opened in my nrowser all videos. I watch an average of ten video tutorials daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Thundafireseun: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2023
I don’t have anything to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by DesChyko: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2023
He has a point. You'd rather keep such money for 'feeding'. However, he is referring to those who can afford to spend that much on data, not the actual peasants who are not sure of tomorrow and which we have in abundance in the country. This is not to invalidate the various degrees of suffering we go through as Nigerians.

Also by the Pastor 👇

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Nigerians-suffering-from-hunger-are-not-on-social-media-Pastor-Giwa

Lolz!
Pastor Giwa again? I guess he was battered with the outcome count of attendance & TREASURY count yesterday. That he had to become Political analyst & advisor , he gave BAT advise to RESISGN. OGA u sef Close Church down if the Business no BOOMo again, we advise u too

kcprince:
Na LITE DATA ambassador be this o

Sunnie1:
Not only that,many people who sub to come online ,can get contract or even a work that will pay.

Being online does not mean one is not suffering?

You even sub 2k -5k data,speak for yourself.

Some sub ₦100 -₦500 to be online, because your phone helps as job opportunity.

And mind you not everyone come online to post pictures and the rest of the, speak for yourself that you are not suffering.
Una no like TRUTH, even those na something else dey pain out Dear GIWA, but he is right somehow, u can be hungry & in poverty use an Android, with steady Subscriptions, will you choose to feed ur bowel or ur Service provider 1st?
Many people are jus on Low income not poverty ridden... their craving for WEALTH & good things dey make dem sound like poverty . Poverty are mostly homeless & can't afford a meal a day FAIRLY. But the way we use that Word back in Nigeria . God is with us all

amstamon:
insufficient in amount

But sufficient Data abi? Dey Play Sir grin

Sunnie1:

Because you are not among people who are suffering.

So you still don't have any idea.
Which other truth,when you people see truth you convert it to lie.

Reason why Nigeria will still be the same
Being poor is different from Poverty Sir.
Anyone with Low income is Poor not poverty.
Poverty criteria begins with Joblessness or no source of Income.
Sir can u be Hungry , Low Data & have jus 1k , which one will you Sub for?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Jewessgratitud3: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Not entirely true. Majority browse on free mode just to while away time and get over the hunger panger. Those in the rural areas do farming and sometimes have more food than some on social media. That they don't come on media or have the means doesn't mean they don't have produce from their farms to feed from. You expect them to come and be announcing all that on social media?

This your message is derailing Biko.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Count yourself out of Nigerians who are suffering from hunger if you can afford the sum of N5,000 to buy data every week.

If you multiply N5,000 by 4, it gives you N20,000 every month. Do you know that in 5 months, you can save the sum of N100,000 to start a small business''

You come online every day, post your pictures and videos, and still claim that you are suffering. My brother, you are not sincere to yourself.
This is nothing but the truth.
But for the enemies if Nigeria
AKA children of frustrations, bitterness and perdition that come online everyday 24/7, cursing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians,
claim hunger wants to kill them and their cannibalistic family members in the bush,
We will say...
SAPAmalekum. cool

Awon werey 100%

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Klington: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2023
The ones on social media are suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by amstamon: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Wujio:

There are people that use that much. I use between 10,000 and 15,000 Naira monthly. Depending on the number of videos i stream. Example, i have 86 tabs opened in my nrowser all videos. I watch an average of ten video tutorials daily.
You are not suffering so I guess he wasn't referring to you grin.
Alot of people don't use upto 2k a month.
But wait o, is he saying we should leave the Internet space and get ourselves productive? As in how you want take do am?
Cos you actually need the Internet to sell your products.
Anyways, a lot of pastors nowadays are just motivational speakers and not spirit field, always want to make sense and ended up not making sense at all.
Preach on righteousness and salvation, na lie. Only wealth, prosperity and relationship.
most of them avoid the book of proverbs so they don't shoot themselves on the leg while trying to pass a message

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by OffAir(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Your level of BATIST delusion is on another whole new level...
Wujio:
Rural people are not suffering as you people thing. Ive been with rural people for eight years straight. Their productivity is on a level that far exceeds people in the Urbans. These people are so productive that you will almost never see them without money. Why? They do everything and anything their hands find to do. Rural peopl arent suffering. At all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by JOACHINpedro: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Na free operamini I dey use laik dis.
Conclusively, people who buy ₦5k data per week don't reside in this country. They are made already

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Wujio:

So that particular place is the same with every other place in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by happney65: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Wujio:

Aja lo ma je enu e fun oro buruku to so lenu yen. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by oluwaseyi0: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023
I fully agree

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by kcprince: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Wujio:

There are people that use that much. I use between 10,000 and 15,000 Naira monthly. Depending on the number of videos i stream. Example, i have 86 tabs opened in my nrowser all videos. I watch an average of ten video tutorials dkaily.
I was referring to average user in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by BTC553ii: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by YeyeGbami: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2023
Eish
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Acidosis(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2023
There are different levels of hardship and suffering. So yeah, I agree that Nigerians suffering from hunger are not on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by Menclothing: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2023
Deep fact

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by LegallyBlunt: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin

Some of them are on Nairaland sir. No too give them rep. They hide behind fake words of boldness and support their lord. In fact, they access nairaland through the free 50MB on Opera Mini.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2023
How many people dey use upto 5k data weekly.unless na those wey dey work online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by ShenTeh(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Now imagine the hungry ones who made to social media
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Hunger Are Not On Social Media – Pastor Giwa by AntiChristian: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons / Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.