Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (35496 Views)

Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
billyG:

No be France na Muslim ummah.
grin Oga ur Mumu don do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZR_kBUi_8U?si=2neIOkqAMUDRV7eg
See how France creates Boko haram above

1 Like

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Nwaikpe: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Krismas:
grin Well am afraid to inform u dat Hamas IS NOT AFRAID OF ANY ISRAEL grin After rockets upon rockets rain on Israel, Hamas hammered their ground operation into Gaza and Israeli army run throwaway like tolotolo in distress grin
God punish u Punish Israel

They keep firing it rockets, and they keep shedding tears.

I stand by my word: allah is a weak demon running to and fro the earth, begging for western nations to support its blood thirsty cause because his weak slaving muslim countries have been defeated, are being defeated and will be defeated.

So therefore, you son of that weak allah, if you know you are stronger than Isreal, who has beaten your demon god blue black, then go fight them grin grin grin
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nwaikpe:

They keep firing it rockets, and they keep shedding tears.

I stand by my word: allah is a weak demon running to and fro the earth, begging for western nations to support its blood thirsty cause because his weak slaving muslim countries have been defeated, are being defeated and will be defeated.

So therefore, you son of that weak allah, if you know you are stronger than Isreal, who has beaten your demon god blue black, then go fight them grin grin grin
grin Fool! Hamas didn’t only fire rockets! They went into Israel to battle the Israel defense forces and take some hostages. Unfortunately Israel defense forces KILLED ISRAELIS. IDF killed their own people and blamed it on Hamas. See the kind of pigs u are supporting. See it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HugMS0k0kB4?si=Yv4YruUfKp5_i1Lm
Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Nwaikpe: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Krismas:
grin Fool! Hamas didn’t only fire rockets! They went into Israel to battle the Israel defense forces and take some hostages. Unfortunately Israel defense forces KILLED ISRAELIS. IDF killed their own people and blamed it on Hamas. See the kind of pigs u are supporting. See it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HugMS0k0kB4?si=Yv4YruUfKp5_i1Lm
Mumu!

Ok, if that is the case, you, allah and Mohammed, can keep crying since you are not the victim here.

grin grin grin
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Horus(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2023

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Nwaikpe: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
tonididdy:

...and wetin join you and Isreal?

Only a minority of isrealis believe in Jesus.
In Nigeria, what will you call someone who doesn't believe in Jesus?

The problem with you violent beings, muslims, worshippers of the demon called allah is that you think that when someone doesn't believe what you believe, you should be against them. That mentality is what drove your demon-guided prophet to write a book instructing you to kill all Jews, Christians, and now, in context, Americans.

Christians are not like you, Oga.

But I am an atheist, and we should face the fact that Christians, atheists, and any sensible person are favorably inclined to supporting Israel due to simple logical facts:

One side has an objective to survive and also to survive as a nation. The other side has the objective of killing and slaughtering a nation. Which one will you support?

miumiu
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Willie2015: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Hamas clearly cannot fight Israel, but I'm afraid that a more deadlier group will emerge from this war

The only way to defeat a bad idea is to come out with a better one, not trying to exterminate the entire population.
U don't negotiate with Jihadist.. U wipe them out. If another deadly group emerges . u wipe them out too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.