Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (35472 Views)

Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kavod: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
nah that iran dey give hamas foolish confidence. no country can defeat GOD own nation, if you are fighting against israel you are fighting against GOD.
FOR CHRIST SAKE HAVE SENSE... THE CIRCLE OF VIOLENCE COMES MORE VICIOUS AND WHO TOLD YOU THATS ISREAL? ITS LIKE YOU FEEL THE PALESTINIANS KIDS CHOOSE TO BE PALESTINIAN AND THE ISREALIS KIDS CHOOSE THE SAME. YOU DON EVER THINK OF HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DON DIE? KIDS?.... BLA BLA BLA PLEASE THAT COUNTRY YOU CALL ISREAL WAS CREATED IN THE 1940S AND ITS SIMPLY AMERICANS PRIVATE NATO IN THE MIDDLE EAST... ZIONIST ARE DIFFERENT FROM JEWS AND READ YOUR BIBLE WELL EVEN ABRAHAM WAS NOT A JEW.... FROM THE FIRST ELEVEN BOOKS OR SO NO MENTION OF JEW...
NA THE SAME ZIONIST CRUCIFY JESUS.....
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:

Yes d existence of istrael dated back into time not 1948...the landlord need his land back.d Arabs are just holding d lands until d real owners shown up.
grin Mumu answer this question. If black Americans return from America today and claim your father’s compound for village is their promise land wot will u do? Question 2. Since u support European migrants forming Israel, then why are u angry with Fulani herdsmen who make home in ur forests and claim God gave it to them and kill u if u go to farm?

1 Like

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by hopexter(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
DropsMic:

No vex bro, but you are the dumb one here. No be your fault sha, so fret not. I sure say na your papa pass am to you.

Go read about the Cuban Missile Crisis, after reading it, ask yourself the obvious question.

Take your stupidity out of my mention. You product of failed parenting always quick to insults your parents.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Postinor: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Hahaha, who told u Im a xtian or they told u the opposite of islam is xtian abi?

but at least I respect them. They are not terrorists like the others.
🤣🤣🤣,awon, atheist death to all israelites and israeli supporters
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Postinor: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

By killing and terrorising others and marrying multiple wives to aid and abet.

baba go and sit down. Una no get levels. Aye gbogbo musulumi o wu mi. undecided
we no get level, but ur president and vice are muslims,dey play
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu wen was the five times? Say it now or be forever silent! Mumu

Drop your WhatsApp line let me forward you the video clip. It started from 1948, 1967, 1972, etc
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:

No, you are getting it all wrong.
The Islamic terrorists Hamas know Israeli military bases but chose to attack, kill, and kidnap some defenceless men, women, and children, that's the height of stupidity and cowardice.
The Islamic terrorists chose to hide in and launch attacks from Mosques and hospitals, it is the highest form of cowardice.
Like I said earlier on, let them hop into the plane and go reduce Tel Aviv, Ashkelon, Haifa or Israeli city to rubbles.
How can Israel be bombing Gaza and they do nothing.
Hamas are cowards.
grin Hamas shud hop into planes! They don’t have planes Mumu. Palestinians cannot even buy arms for self defense! Most of the explosives used for the missiles are repurposed from Israeli bombs that didn’t detonate wen used against Palestinians in the past. Hamas cannot go to Israeli barracks cos Gaza is fenced off. And the city is in a lockdown. Una go dey vomit rubbish IGNORANTLY! Hamas is not shooting from mosques or schools, ground operation never even start! Where u see Hamas shooting from school?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kavaista: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Procashtips:

Check online

Recorded as a loss.

According to communist sympathisers.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by JoeEeL(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Postinor:
we no get level, but ur president and vice are muslims,dey play

hey, what an achievement. wow wow, so impressive. undecided
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by JoeEeL(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣,awon, atheist death to all israelites and israeli supporters

HAHAHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Drop your WhatsApp line let me forward you the video clip. It started from 1948, 1967, 1972, etc
grin Oga nor worry about any video clip! Nothing I never see ontop of this matter. The Center for information used to send me pamphlets and books wen I was a little boy in secondary school. Soon I found out they were the greatest LIARS u can think of in this world. Secondly many people don’t realize that there is a difference btw Arab/Israeli conflict and Palestinian/Israeli conflict. They are not the same. There was nothing like negotiation btw Israel and Palestinians in any of the years u mentioned. So u clearly don’t know wot u talking about
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Padipadi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunna4u:
War Criminals = Israel
You sef cam join Hamas casualties
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Postinor: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

hey, what an achievement. wow wow, so impressive. undecided
ee pain am ooh
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kingosytex(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Hamas shud hop into planes! They don’t have planes Mumu. Palestinians cannot even buy arms for self defense! Most of the explosives used for the missiles are repurposed from Israeli bombs that didn’t detonate wen used against Palestinians in the past. Hamas cannot go to Israeli barracks cos Gaza is fenced off. And the city is in a lockdown. Una go dey vomit rubbish IGNORANTLY! Hamas is not shooting from mosques or schools, ground operation never even start! Where u see Hamas shooting from school?

We just dey interact but you wan stylishly turn am to insult.
Why you wan begin misbehave na? You sure say foolishness no dey run for your family? 😂
Back to the matter, the Islamic terrorists should quit playing hide and seek and come face the battle.
Hamas can't go to Israel cos Gaza is fenced off, then how do Israeli forces enter Gaza?
You don see say you be mumu?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:

No, you are getting it all wrong.
The Islamic terrorists Hamas know Israeli military bases but chose to attack, kill, and kidnap some defenceless men, women, and children, that's the height of stupidity and cowardice.
The Islamic terrorists chose to hide in and launch attacks from Mosques and hospitals, it is the highest form of cowardice.
Like I said earlier on, let them hop into the plane and go reduce Tel Aviv, Ashkelon, Haifa or Israeli city to rubbles.
How can Israel be bombing Gaza and they do nothing.
Hamas are cowards.
Isreal military should man up, stroll into Gaza and flush out the terrorists! That’s what what a real man would do.
After all, Hamas is just some rag tag militants holed up in Gaza.
All the myths about the invisibility of Isreal’s military being this and that is finally busted.
Hamas are less than 30,000 soldiers, Isreal already has about 300,000 troops surrounding Gaza. So what’s all the bombing of women and children for?
Isreal’s troops are cowards
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kingosytex(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Isreal military should man up, stroll into Gaza and flush out the terrorists! That’s what what a real man would do.
All the myths about the invisibility of Isreal’s military being this and that is finally busted.
Hamas are less than 30,000 soldiers, Isreal already has about 300,000 troops surrounding Gaza. So what’s all the bombing of women and children for?

Nope, the rag tag terrorists are the real cowards.
If the Islamic terrorists who shield themselves with the citizens aren't cowards, I wonder then who the cowards are.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu answer this question. If black Americans return from America today and claim your father’s compound for village is their promise land wot will u do? Question 2. Since u support European migrants forming Israel, then why are u angry with Fulani herdsmen who make home in ur forests and claim God gave it to them and kill u if u go to farm?
Thunder fire yo mandibles what did you do when Fulani too over Yorubaland?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:

We just dey interact but you wan stylishly turn am to insult.
Why you wan begin misbehave na? You sure say foolishness no dey run for your family? 😂
Back to the matter, the Islamic terrorists should quit playing hide and seek and come face the battle.
Hamas can't go to Israel cos Gaza is fenced off, then how do Israeli forces enter Gaza?
You don see say you be mumu?
grin Mumu no even check moniker! I different from the guy u dey interact with b4! Na ur Mumu make me gatecrash ur gist. See again now u dey yarn yaba-left! No be Israel do the fence? Wen dem wan enter, they’ll open the portals and enter
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:

Thunder fire yo mandibles what did you do when Fulani too over Yorubaland?
grin No be u dey support Israel? Abi mad man bite u? Any person fit just come and claim land saying Na God dash dem! What’s d diff btw Israel and Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
Hmmm!even Hamas is not extremely stupid to go & cut unexploded bomb if they did dem no go see blocuses to take poke 77virgins ooo!
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kingosytex(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Mumu no even check moniker! I different from thse guy u dey interact with b4! Na ur Mumu make me gatecrash ur gist. See again now u dey yarn yaba-left! No be Israel do the fence? Wen dem wan enter, they’ll open the portals and enter

You be confirm idiot o! grin
You sure say you get sense at all?
How did Hamas manage to kill and kidnap the Israelis two weeks ago.
You be mumu ahswear. Let them device a means of carrying out their atrocious acts, na dem I dey pity cos de war will be fought on their ground.
Dirty terrorists😁
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Let d Hamas that has balls comes out of their rat holes and finish "coward" IDF once and for all.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:

Hmmm!even Hamas is not extremely stupid to go & cut unexploded bomb if they did dem no go see blocuses to take poke 77virgins ooo!
grin See dis Mumu! Do u think Na all the bomb Israel dey throw dey blow? The ones dat didn’t explode are weapons for Hamas to use on Israel at a later date. So all this Israeli bombing is blessing In disguise. Cos Hamas engineers will repack the TNT and fashion rockets for it. This is one of Hamas means of getting weapons
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:

You be confirm idiot o! grin
You sure say you get sense at all?
How did Hamas manage to kill and kidnap the Israelis two weeks ago.
You be mumu ahswear. Let them device a means of carrying out their atrocious acts, na dem I dey pity cos de war will be fought on their ground.
Dirty terrorists😁
grin Dey shout like who mad man bite. Hamas breach the wall to fire the rockets and attack the Israeli sentries guarding the walls. But it has to be a hit an run operation. Wen the enemy is far more armed, more many and at a strategic location than u, Hamas’ only advantage was the element of surprise
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin See dis Mumu! Do u think Na all the bomb Israel dey throw dey blow? The ones dat didn’t explode are weapons for Hamas to use on Israel at a later date. So all this Israeli bombing is blessing In disguise. Cos Hamas engineers will repack the TNT and fashion rockets for it. This is one of Hamas means of getting weapons
You be confirm mumu go cut open undetonated bomb if u will not join yo false prophet in hell!I have warned you!!
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:

Let d Hamas that has balls comes out of their rat holes and finish "coward" IDF once and for all.
grin Oga dey use ur tongue dey count teeth dere! Israel know too well dat dey can’t defeat Hamas by bombing alone. So Hamas dey wait anytime Israel ready dey can come. You don’t dictate to ur enemy how he should fight. That’s the rule of combat
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin No be u dey support Israel? Abi mad man bite u? Any person fit just come and claim land saying Na God dash dem! What’s d diff btw Israel and Fulani herdsmen?
Have you ever raise yo voice against yo Fulani occupier?coward!
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:

You be confirm mumu go cut open undetonated bomb if u will not join yo false prophet in hell!I have warned you!!
grin Idiot! No be person make the bomb to begin with? If you don’t know how is done, does that mean others don’t! No need talking to dis stark illiterate. Ur vlbe too low. Bombi repurposing na d simplest skill, but you dey believe say na only Jesus fit do am. Fool
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Nwaikpe: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
tonididdy:

...and wetin join you and Isreal?

Only a minority of isrealis believe in Jesus.
In Nigeria, what will you call someone who doesn't believe in Jesus?

2% of Isrealis are Christians

Yet they have never risen to kill any christian or muslim based on religion.

1% of that evil terrorist gaza strip is Christian, 1.27 of the evil Islamist pakistan are christian

Yet they always attack christians and kill them based on blasphemy by another muslim.

If nothing joins me with Isreal, my brother, the peace alone that they have joins me. If anything joins me with Gaza, the violence of the religion alone de-joins me grin grin grin grin
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Nwaikpe: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin See fool! Why u no go ask Israel wey wan join AU? Why Israel wan join grin So Africa kick Israel out becos of their satanic behavior towards the Palestinians. Facts!

Miumiu,

Oya, go and fight Isreal na. Isreal defeated not only your all the Islamic countries in the middle east countless times, but they also defeated the god of islam in saudi arabia. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nwaikpe:

Miumiu,

Oya, go and fight Isreal na. Isreal defeated not only your all the Islamic countries in the middle east countless times, but they also defeated the god of islam in saudi arabia. tongue tongue tongue
grin Mumu! Israel get power wella dats why America rush bring 2war ship to Mediterranean and Natanyahu dey beg Britain for help! Na west fight all the wars for Israel in the past. But now the game don change. Israel go hear am hot!
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kingosytex(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Dey shout like who mad man bite. Hamas breach the wall to fire the rockets and attack the Israeli sentries guarding the walls. But it has to be a hit an run operation. Wen the enemy is far more armed, more many and at a strategic location than u, Hamas’ only advantage was the element of surprise

You don dey calm down dey reason sensibly, e be like day you don finally pick up your brain from the floor🤣

Now back to the topic, the guy I mentioned tried to equate the strength of the Israeli forces with that of the terrorists that's why I had to explain things to him.
He claimed the Israelis were cowards for bombing mosques and hospitals that Hamas use to shield themselves but Hamas are brave for hiding under the innocent citizens to launch terror attacks.😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.