Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ (35414 Views)

Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nwaikpe:

How many countries in Africa are terrorist countries?

Apart from North Africa and some parts of west africa, wetin join us and Palestine?

Miumiu
grin See fool! Why u no go ask Israel wey wan join AU? Why Israel wan join grin So Africa kick Israel out becos of their satanic behavior towards the Palestinians. Facts!
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Krismas(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Alpharey:

Empty chest beating from a miserable Nigerian. Even the Hamas no send you. Near their territory and let them nuke you. 🤣🤣🤣
grin Hamas get nuke? Mumu. It’s not about sending or no sending. It’s about building a better world where the small can be protected and rights of all respected. Simple.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
DropsMic:
Land grabbers

When there’s a conflict anywhere, any country you see the US and UK supporting, just know that they are the aggressors

Mumu. Later u will go to US or Uk embassies to look for visa.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieSa8ASirHw?si=IafNwruDAzHQZy2l

Hamas use anti tank missiles and destroy Israeli tanks
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by tonididdy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nwaikpe:

How many countries in Africa are terrorist countries?

Apart from North Africa and some parts of west africa, wetin join us and Palestine?

Miumiu

...and wetin join you and Isreal?

Only a minority of isrealis believe in Jesus.
In Nigeria, what will you call someone who doesn't believe in Jesus?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by loswhite(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
God1000:
Hamas clearly cannot fight Israel, but I'm afraid that a more deadlier group will emerge from this war

The only way to defeat a bad idea is to come out with a better one, not trying to exterminate the entire population.
Hamas did it because he knew this will be the response from Isreal. Isreal amd Saudi Arabia was supposed to have normalization talks in few weeks....lol suddenly Hamas moved into Isreal slaughtered people on the street....Now the normalization talk has been put on hold for now. He won but he won by sacrificing the lives of his people. The lives of Palestinians do not matter to him but yet foolish Palestinians will not condemn his actions. If there is peace with Isreal and the Arab world. Hamas will be useless..He wants to ensure that there is no peace so he continue to be relevant.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Horus(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5czJd5ocsso?si=tmnOlgG5203F0_tI

Hamas fighters kill Israelis soldiers

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by sunboy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
nah that iran dey give hamas foolish confidence. no country can defeat GOD own nation, if you are fighting against israel you are fighting against GOD.

All other countries on earth are satan owned

This mumu mentality never expire sha
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kokoebapluse:

You tell us what does Israel have?

I havent made any claims. you are the one that made the following claim. you even swore. cant you defend your claim?
Kokoebapluse:

Because without US Israel is nothing I swear

based on your claim, how is Israel nothing with US
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
google google

wetin do google?

but since u know the answer is on google and you know whats up since 1948, then you shouldnt have any challenges answering the questions:

how is Israel a terrorist state?

what freedom is Hamas fighting for?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

You clearly must think that I have no use of my time to be responding to these questions, when the answers are out there and well documented

since you say the answers to my questions are "are out there and well documented", then u shouldnt have any problems accessing them where they are documented and using to answer the questions below:

1. how is Israel occupying another's land? who is the "another"?

2. how is Hamas being caged in Gaza like animals?

3. how is Hamas fighting for "the right to not be caged on all sides like animals in Gaza"?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by JoeEeL(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin Dey play. Palestinian homeland will be realized ALONG the 1967 borders.

Yes na correct. Na you go help hamas draw the border line with chalk for them.

U be correct guy.

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by teewhyhomes: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
We call for peace between Hamas and Israel. Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Uptheante(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Procashtips:

Time will tell.

Bookmark this comment.
You can also find your way to Gaza & try to help your terrorist Hamas brothers.
I'm sure the Israeli army will do you a great favour by dispatching you to meet your 72 virgins in hell
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Alaefulu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Salam ya Mahdi....when will thou be
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Sagtop: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ride on Israel. We stand with u.

Muslims are more than Christians in Israel yet Hamas no send, he was killing anyone he saw on 7th October. I don't know why Muslims are supporting the killing of their fellow Muslims in Israel

There are More Christians in Palestine Than Christians In Israel, I Dont Know Why Nigerian Christians Are Supporting The Killings Of Their Fellow Christian In Palestine... undecided undecided

Even Inside A Baptist Hospital... undecided undecided
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
otipoju:

Stop talking anyhow. Twice this God's nation were defeated and 99 percent of the population taken to exile.

The third time after the death of Christ the entire temple was burnt to the ground and everyone uprooted and scattered to various parts of the earth only to return in 1947-48

Pray and work for peace and rooting out religious extremism.People are dying on all sides.
So they where in istrael before 1948.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Flows001(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
DropsMic:
Land grabbers

When there’s a conflict anywhere, any country you see the US and UK supporting, just know that they are the aggressors
Take the next available flight to Gaza and help Hamas to fight the oppressors, no be to dey hide behind a faceless forum dey yarn dust naim be the thing..

The Israelis aren't done yet, the roasting of Hamas and all their sympathisers continues....

Any stupid headslamming nation wey put head go collect sef grin grin cheesy
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by billyG(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
HighTable:
Hamas is too small for Israel, US and UK to be parking warships in the middle east. There maybe several agendas in the working Simultaneously, the public see some, and they don't see others.
They are not parking warships because of Hamas but other countries like turkey,Iran,china,lebanon, Russia to back off.

1 Like

Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kavaista: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Procashtips:

Call it whatever. Historians disagree with you.

Which historian?

What you should have said was that ultimately the WAR was won by the Vietnamese people thanks to The emotions of the American public but every major BATTLE engagement between US forces and the Vietcong/NVA was won by the US especially surprise attacks like the TET OFFENSIVE.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin How about giving dem the state of Palestine to start with?

After Palestinians rejected such offer, five times?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kingosytex(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Isreali troops are simply cowards
They are so afraid of an on ground face to face battle with Hamas that they have to resort to carpet bombing are killing of innocent civilians mostly women and children
Cowards

To me, I the real cowards are the Islamic terrorists Hamas who hide under the citizens to launch rockets.
Israel has been flying fighter jets over Gaza bombing the whole place, the Islam terrorists Hamas should do same, let them fly to Tel Aviv or Haifa and level the place.
Enough of all these using the citizens as shield.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by tonicyril: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin I hear u tonicyril na ur moniker? I go chk back on u, wen Israel dey collapse, just to mock u

Surely I will be expecting you..

But I am afraid u might have to wait till eternity grin grin
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Postinor: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
JoeEeL:

Why una dey stand miles away? If na to go throw stone for mecca, una go go. Why una no wan go gaza na... make the blessed Israel, una forever master, smoke una bombom.

Gaza is gone and gone forever. Know this and know peace. Isael will grow bigger territorially and there's nothing u can do about it. Una madness stops where Israel's madness begins. kiss
war that has not ended u are already declaring winner,let israel try the land invasion first and see how it goes, victory is for Allah alone and israel will be defeated
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
lexy2014:

I havent made any claims. you are the one that made the following claim. you even swore. cant you defend your claim?

based on your claim, how is Israel nothing with US

Because no country benefiting from Israel. Israel don't provide job opportunity to anybody. Israel is not friendly to any country except US. Now tell me what is Israel to you?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by McStoic(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
God1000:
Hamas clearly cannot fight Israel, but I'm afraid that a more deadlier group will emerge from this war

The only way to defeat a bad idea is to come out with a better one, not trying to exterminate the entire population.

Deadlier group my foot. Nothing will happen. They will all still die like fowl in the hands of Israel
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kokoebapluse:

Because no country benefiting from Israel. Israel don't provide job opportunity to anybody. Israel is not friendly to any country except US. Now tell me what is Israel to you?

how does the above you have written mean that without US, Israel is nothing?

how did you come to the conclusion that "no country benefiting from Israel, Israel don't provide job opportunity to anybody and that Israel is not friendly to any country except US"?

can you provide more facts and details to support your claims?
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by madskills(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Xscape1993:
All the enemies of the world hiding under any form of religion will be wipe out from the surface of the earth.
This whole thing remind me of the novel "BY WAY OF DECEPTION " Israel are super intelligent
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Babastrong(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=tiswell post=126565710]These Hamas will soon be history

insha allah[Allah knows better than you. you may be controlling by your emotions because you're born of woman(emotional creature).]
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by JoeEeL(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Postinor:
war that has not ended u are already declaring winner,let israel try the land invasion first and see how it goes, victory is for Allah alone and israel will be defeated

Hehe. All these nigerian-palestines sha. E to gbon grin
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
lexy2014:

how does the above you have written mean that without US, Israel is nothing?

how did you come to the conclusion that "no country benefiting from Israel, Israel don't provide job opportunity to anybody and that Israel is not friendly to any country except US"?

can you provide more facts and details to support your claims?

Wait let me feed you more with spoon.
Re: Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ by Procashtips(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kavaista:

Which historian?

What you should have said was that ultimately the WAR was won by the Vietnamese people thanks to The emotions of the American public but every major BATTLE engagement between US forces and the Vietcong/NVA was won by the US especially surprise attacks like the TET OFFENSIVE.

Check online

Recorded as a loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Russia Turns To China’s Unionpay System Amid Visa And Mastercard Departures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.