Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl (30189 Views)

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Artiiclebeast: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Smart one from Kizz to promote his new single...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by rapcy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
I don dey suspect this kizz Daniel, that him song flex, e make statement wey make me begin dey reason am as one kind.which one be :

Island boys (yes), wey dey carry boys (yes)
Shey dem get money? My kind money

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Dsimmer: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Morbeta11(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
Even if she is a man she is beautiful and sexy than some real ladies out there is proper she is refer to as a beautiful lady just because you know her story doesn't change her from being a lady to a man her appearance matter a lot

All these your words are unconstitutional regarding this matter.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Antoeni(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Spell MALLAM Backward it's Still MALLAM,
She hes a Man

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by SmartyPants(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
secret gays full Nigeria entertainment industry

Glad you said secret. A real homo will not expose themselves like this. He was just joking.
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Belial06: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
Even if she is a man she is beautiful and sexy than some real ladies out there is proper she is refer to as a beautiful lady just because you know her story doesn't change her from being a lady to a man her appearance matter a lot

See homosexual here

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Belial06: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Even nairaland here see some above you

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Obierika(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Kizz Daniel is not gay, he just wants to create controversy so that people will start talking about him
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Chidozie4847(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Treasure17:

Impeaching Tinubu will be great news.
great is understatement,i will be the greatest news because that man us a clueless human being without any atom of sense to govern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Felaincarnated: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
U neva jam
Kinghenry1315:
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by NSK4U(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bob is also my bby gal, not Kiz's alone
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by StarRiderr: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kizz D is not wrong for his choice of words addressing Bobrisky with she is not wrong at all that's what he choses for him self but the right word for him is transgendered

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by NSK4U(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Obierika:

Kizz Daniel is not gay, he just wants to create controversy so that people will start talking about him

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

Are you him or you know everything about his personal life?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Obierika(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
NSK4U:

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

Are you him or you know everything about his personal life?

I don't need to know him personally, anyone who understands how showbiz works will know that this is just a marketing strategy
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by NSK4U(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Obierika:

I don't need to know him personally, anyone who understands how showbiz works will know that this is just a marketing strategy

Don't be too sure, nothing is impossible

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Antoeni(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
I Urge Bobriskt & James Brown to Pay Visit to One of these Countries North Korea, Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Kuwait,
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by AskNgige2: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antoeni:
This is Part of the Reasons I have been begging God to Make me His Minister of Thunder And Lighting Affairs, I Promise I Won't disappoint Him.

Aswearrrdaaaarwn

We go start from Tinibu
Keyamo
Hope uzodimma
Lai Mohammed
Akpabio
Orji kalu and then settle down finish
Inec chairman

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Abyjah: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
That Kizz Daniel has always looked gay to me, he's gradually coming out. I mean, what sort of name is Kizz? And what's a dude got to do with pink lips?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by porthouse7(f): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

Remove
Bobrisky
James Brown
Tinubu
All serving Senators
All serving Ministers
Samlarry
Naira Marley
Reno Omokri and Watch Nigeria become a better clime
Igbo man
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Mindlog: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
shocked

Naso a whole Kwam 1, Mayegun Wasiu Ayinde.. they play for Bobrisky calling Shim Her

But for real I once worked with an ephiminate philipino dude that thinks In his head he is female and act all girlish...

At first you get annoyed and irritated, later you zone them off or accept them for who they are.

Effeminate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Menclothing: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lolz
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by meditator(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

Remove
Bobrisky
James Brown
Tinubu
All serving Senators
All serving Ministers
Samlarry
Naira Marley
Reno Omokri and Watch Nigeria become a better clime
What of those that only receive their advice from a mad man ?
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by etrange: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
A calls B "baby girl"
C gets offended

Nigerian logic is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by BigYash: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
The mumu dey happy say them call him baby girl cheesy.. Well,na wetin dey put food for him table.. If he came here begging for food,me self or you no go answer her. Its a free world ..
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Shedrack777: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
why are you people reacting? is it bad for someone to suck silicon again?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by stasius: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerians are so daft!!!

Why is everybody acting surprised! Are we all in this same country?? Tufiakwa!!!

The way people act surprised is becoming nauseating.
Gays are everywhere now so brothers and sisters rest!
You will be shocked to know that most of the ladies and guys commenting in that post are closeted lesbians and homosexuals.
Everybody should get out! 😡😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Nigerian artist Kizz Daniel recently found himself in the spotlight, and not necessarily for the right reasons, as he referred to the popular crossdresser Bobrisky as his "baby girl," a choice of words that stirred controversy on social media.

The incident occurred when Kizz Daniel posted a video on his Instagram account showcasing Bobrisky, who was adorned in traditional attire complete with a headgear, displaying an array of exquisite jewelry. The crossdresser flaunted a collection that included 3.4 million gold bracelets, 2.5 million gold earrings, and a 2-carat gold necklace valued at N8 million. Impressed by Bobrisky's impressive jewelry display, Kizz Daniel took to the internet and referred to Bobrisky as his "baby."

Kizz Daniel shared a picture with the statement, “Not to pressure you but to motivate you this Sunday My …. Google Baby girl @bobrisky222 assignment #MyG M”.

The video drew significant attention due to Bobrisky's captivating jewelry presentation during the My G Challenge. However, it was Kizz Daniel's choice of words that triggered a strong reaction on social media. Many were left perplexed by his reference to Bobrisky as "his baby," leading to a wave of online discussions and debates about the appropriateness of such terminology

We nor even know Kizz Daniel babe, this one wey Bobrisky dey enter him eye so...Harrynight, Are you thinking what I am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by slowice(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Person wey get hairy gbola na him kizz day call baby girl? He Don mad?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sunmars:
Their business...

Now to other important matters...
Which bank is better for dom account and whats the easiest way make payment abroad
Umm...maybe StanbicIBTC bank.
Or Access Bank.
I don't know the easiest way to...In answer to your second question. They are apps for that too, I believe.
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by RPG2020(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Make una dey play she dey collect her money steady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend / Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.