Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl (30187 Views)

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
You people are offended that someone called another person by their preferred pronouns. They are not even referring to any of you. Why are you offended? Make it make it sense
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by jubrilELsudan: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
OBVIOUSLY THESE STUPID STABANES DEY FVCK DIASELF

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by SIRmanjar(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Now I know the pipu funding this guyz expensive lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by bergs2: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

Remove
Bobrisky
James Brown
Tinubu
All serving Senators
All serving Ministers
Samlarry
Naira Marley
Reno Omokri and Watch Nigeria become a better clime

And watch as thousands of their likes and even worse will still spring up. Humanity has one thing in common: Bias.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by HRMK: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
madness!never trust all these celebrities!he could be his bedmate and commiting #sodomy!!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by goldmatrix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Who is Chris Daniel abeg..
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by CJStarz: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
Even if she is a man she is beautiful and sexy than some real ladies out there is proper she is refer to as a beautiful lady just because you know her story doesn't change her from being a lady to a man her appearance matter a lot
Are you a gay?
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Treasure17(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
saasala:

Of course, that will be newsworthy. In fact a global breaking news.

But sadly for you, it will never happen. Only in your dreams
Mtcheeew
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by todugo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kizz Gayniel๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by drezzyx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
But on a serious note this boy girl get money pass everybody wey dey comments for Instagram and here.
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by OctavianAC(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Baby girl with BIG "GBOLA-PRICK"
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by agrokos: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kinghenry1315:
Even if she is a man she is beautiful and sexy than some real ladies out there is proper she is refer to as a beautiful lady just because you know her story doesn't change her from being a lady to a man her appearance matter a lot

I de suspect sai you de eye Bob ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ too
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by kushercain: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kinghenry1315:

Clean off that makeup foundation abi roofing, study the face then come back and modify this post ASAP!!
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Kinghenry1315: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Is not a matter of being gay let us be realistic if you are a visitor to this country and you meet bob alone in a hotel lobby or reception how will you address him you will call him madam but just because you are a Nigerian that know his story you are a calling him names some lady will still apply make up and still not be as sexy as him for a transgender his make up transformation is top notch let us always call a spade a spade .
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by AbuAeesha: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

Remove
Bobrisky
James Brown
Tinubu
All serving Senators
All serving Ministers
Samlarry
Naira Marley
Reno Omokri and Watch Nigeria become a better clime
Excuse,what about you??
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Sunmars: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Goalminded1:

Umm...maybe StanbicIBTC bank.
Or Access Bank.
I don't know the easiest way to...In answer to your second question. They are apps for that too, I believe.
Ok. Tnx
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by Nitch99(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Abi na wetin i dey think? Kizz daniel dey bang am lowkey too?? ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl by DOptical: 2:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Kizz Daniel's rising Is definitely Virgo or has Virgo placement. He's quite underrated. Is he even underrated because He's given so many jams throughout the several years, even in this year alone (Buga, Cough, Shu Peru etc) Apart from his voice and melody (his cute look/smiles too), it's also his cute little dance for me. Lol. In Oshe for example.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend / New Pictures Of Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.