Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate (28267 Views)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Tonnyray: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Teenaira:
I only see positive thing coming out. Nigeria is going to be really great , please believe me.
Truth.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by nature40: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
allthingsgood:
Atiku and Obi should rest.

The last thing Nigeria needs now is political uncertain. You can burn the whole country because of your selfish agenda.

Shut your mouth!!!! who is selfish amongst the three of them? It is this same attitude of lets not burn the country down, let's allow peace rain, you forged certificate too and lets move on that has brought Nigerian to its present state. No accountability at all. Even if the SC decides to take bribery and rape justice, should you support evil? did the president select win election? you sound as if you are not aware, he hijacked, stole and ran away with an election he came distant third.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by themanderon: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Teenaira:

I only see positive thing coming out. Nigeria is going to be really great, please believe me.

We heard that during Buhari mistake of an era and the drug Lord is now here telling us the same thing but just a few months into his rule things have nosedived beyond comprehension. At this rate there may be no Nigeria after his first tenure.
These judges will only give legal backing to the horror show inec did during the election. That's why they were always screaming "go to court".
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Gaabasky: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Northerners n Okoro that is pro PDP. O.k ooo
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by ufotty2001: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
No one is from South West
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Christistruth00: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
allthingsgood:

The last thing Nigeria needs now is political uncertain. You can burn the whole country because of your selfish agenda.

That is beyond their Understanding

I now understand better why it was that Peter Obi's People doesn't have any Kingdom or Significant Town that is over 600 years old

There is a Serious Pull Man down Epidemic there that should have been eradicated Centuries ago

The leaders that could have done it were not given the Chance

Even Lord Lugard that built Enugu and Umuahia for them is still being Cursed from Morning till Night

And without help from Benin, Onitsha would never have happened

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by planetx: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
See as Buhari pack aboki Justices everywhere.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Benjosh123(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Your contact sir.
Daisukee:
Great

Reach out to me if you have.
WEAK ERECTION, QUICK EJACULATION, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, LOW SPERM COUNT, WATERY SPERM AND IMPROVEMENT OF YOUR GIRTH.

It's permanet cure in just one week.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by osazsky(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Daisukee:
Great

Reach out to me if you have.
WEAK ERECTION, QUICK EJACULATION, ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, LOW SPERM COUNT, WATERY SPERM AND IMPROVEMENT OF YOUR GIRTH.

It's permanet cure in just one week.
hi...I am interested my numb is zero 7 zero eight 2032233

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by MissLeslie(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
APC control their state of origin, nothing will shake Tinubu.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by teewhyhomes: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by discusant: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
allthingsgood:

The last thing Nigeria needs now is a president who was announced winner of presidential election through a most fraudulent election process in recent history anywhere in the world.
Again, the last thing Nigeria needs now is a president who was once forced to forfeit proceeds from drug trafficking in America.
Thirdly, the last thing Nigeria needs is a president who the university he said he attended denied authentication to the university degree tendered by the president to INEC to meet academic requirements for presidential contest.
Nigeria must be sanitised by these judges, if not, the future of the country becomes bleak.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Cjayboy: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
2 Justices from Yobe State..
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Intergrated: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
sunna4u:
free Pelistine
Gaza kill u
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by fergie001: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cjayboy:
2 Justices from Yobe State..
They are the only 7 remaining for now.

We have 11.... The 3 from the SW recused themselves for one reason or the other, the other one is retiring on Friday this week. So it's just this 7 left.
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by allthingsgood: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
nature40:

Shut your mouth!!!! who is selfish amongst the three of them? It is this same attitude of lets not burn the country down, let's allow peace rain, you forged certificate too and lets move on that has brought Nigerian to its present state. No accountability at all. Even if the SC decides to take bribery and rape justice, should you support evil? did the president select win election? you sound as if you are not aware, he hijacked, stole and ran away with an election he came distant third.

Delusions of grandeur grin
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Daisukee: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Benjosh123:
Your contact sir.
+234 708 276 2684
Kokorokoman1@gmail.com
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
How can the Panel have no SouthWest, South South and Central nominee??

Double nominations from NW and NE (5) ??

Which type of non-Constitutionality is this in day light?
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Metrofox(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerians are a disgrace to the black race cheesy
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2023
williaam:
Four Hausas and One Southern. Na wah oh
who told they're hausas didn't u see yobe gombe bauchi there different states are some of u deliberately ignorant or what that u just think all North is Hausa fulani Islam
Re: Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate by Danabu(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
osazsky:
hi...I am interested my numb is zero 7 zero eight 2032233
Can you confirm it works? I a. Interested too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Kenneth Okonkwo (photos) / Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.