Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,683 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business (1187 Views)

Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor / Weavon and wig Business-how To Start / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by chyndu(f): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Please my dear people, if there is anybody into weavon business, that is ready to help me, please please am begging, as am planning to go into the business. I have been working for someone for 12years now and am tired because no benefit and I need to plan for my future and that of my family.

Thanks, hoping for a favourable response.
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by nicole24(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
You can start building your business by getting products from distributors .
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by counsel: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
I am the Principal Consultant for Flint Business Solutions.

Contact me on 08028294916 for assistance
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by Ayofaks(f): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hello chy, what kind of weavons do u want to sell??
Is it human hair(brazilian e.t.c) or the common ones such as
Expression and co.am into weavon biz myself, you can contact me via my e-mail
bunfaks2000@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by nobless: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
My younger sister started d biz 3 months ago n she's doin well, call on 08100867639
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by chyndu(f): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2011
nobless:

My younger sister started d biz 3 months ago n she's doin well, call on 08100867639

@nobless, Please the number you gave me is it your own or your sisters own, because I have been calling that number and nobody is picking up my calls. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by chyndu(f): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2011
Ayofaks:

Hello chy, what kind of weavons do u want to sell??
Is it human hair(brazilian e.t.c) or the common ones such as
Expression and co.am into weavon biz myself, you can contact me via my e-mail
bunfaks2000@yahoo.com

@Ayofaks, Please I sent you an email but I ve not receive any response from you yet, abeg o am waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by nnaboo(f): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
For Brazillian and Indian Hair call 08033329037
Re: Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business by Turbocharged: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
Weavon biz is not a biz u get help for in such forum. go to those dat deal or trade on it. Every biz has its peculiarities and if u are not in the field der is no how u can know them.

(1) (Reply)

Shoddy Gtbank Customer Service / What is the fastest selling product on clickbank? / Can I Get A Shredder/chipper Machine In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.