Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains (1438 Views)

See Moment Hijab-Wearing Muslim Girl Is Bullied And Beaten In School Toilet / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

im so broke i cant buy you a threat,run to your master billy,stop barking on my page

Granny is coming run and hide boy

Sorry girl

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

ok
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

please dont stopbilly,keep barking grin

Sorry girl
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=MayowaTallguy post=126572851][/quote]
The beating wey u chop no still give u sense abi

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by MayowaTallguy: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Billyddude:

The beating wey u chop no still give u sense abi
Continue, no stop abeg ,display ur mumuness wella

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by eepeepook: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Amazing writing skills, OP. Keep going. My favourite part was the cat caught up a tree. How will you get it down? Sha, I dey observe. End am soon. Eye dey pain me from reading.
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Billyddude: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=MayowaTallguy post=126573197][/quote]
Useless boy...granny go still continue to beat u must get sense this year end
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by BigYash: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Go table the issue for X app. You might be lucky to get a life changing help, that will make you forget grandma,like you called her. Nairaland is for tribal fight.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by gladdensir(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
MayowaTallguy:

Someone reasonable contact me already and we are chatting through WhatsApp right now

I mean i understand if you are a frustrated single mf

But sincerely speaking,,no be my fault....

If dem don carry am I go send u pictures and screenshot make your papa con bail them...

Oponu agbaya ayirada

You are very funny, young man. You created this tread to sought for help because you feel you've been bullied. Now, doesn't insulting this person means you are exactly what that old woman said you were?
Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by Ofreaps: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
gladdensir:

You are very funny, young man. You created this tread to sought for help because you feel you've been bullied. Now, doesn't insulting this person means you are exactly what that old woman said you were?

That boy is not a serious boy,I was surprised how he started insulting someone just like that because the guy spoke about his romantic life,now I understand why the woman dealt with the youngman. Na happy boys type be this,I pity anyone wey go answer this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Guys,i've Been Bullied And Going Through Pains by gladdensir(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Ofreaps:

That boy is not a serious boy,I was surprised how he started insulting someone just like that because the guy spoke about his romantic life,now I understand why the woman dealt with the youngman. Na happy boys type be this,I pity anyone wey go answer this guy.

Na happy boys type indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Wearing Her Red Panties, And She Humiliates H / Nigerian Fraudster Caught In £5m Fraud Sentenced To Prison (photos) / Watch This Video To What Happened After This Sister Wore A Short Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.