Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? (393 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Nigeria’s Tertiary Institutions Lack Capacity To Solve Problems / Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem / I Will Establish National Guard To Solve Insecurity Problem Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by jflower06(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
I have to swallow my pride so as to achieve my goal.I am humbly appealing to anyone with a golden heart to listen and come to my aid. Please, I am really in need of 30k to add with the amount with me so as to rent a place to start a tutorial centre. Even if it's going to be a loan, I wouldn't mind and I will provide any information you might want. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by TheEndless: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
jflower06:
I have to swallow my pride so as to achieve my goal.I am humbly appealing to anyone with a golden heart to listen and come to my aid. Please, I am really in need of 30k to add with the amount with me so as to rent a place to start a tutorial centre. Even if it's going to be a loan, I wouldn't mind and I will provide any information you might want. Thanks and God bless you
Paste your account details for assistance na.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by khalling2008: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sell your phone and add it with your money at hand, at least you can get somewhere to rent with the total amount in your hand.

Loan is very easy to get, go to any shop where they have physical office in ibadan, they will get you the loan as simply as ABC
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by BlackhatMentor: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:
Sell your phone and add it with your money at hand, at least you can get somewhere to rent with the total amount in your hand.

Rubbish.

If you don't have solution shut ur mouth... It seems you don't know the value of a mobile phone.

After your brain your mobile phone is next important thing and true companion
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by khalling2008: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Rubbish.

If you don't have solution shut ur mouth... It seems you don't know the value of a mobile phone.

After your brain your mobile phone is next important thing and true companion
Are you using 2 accounts to open this thread because I don't know why you put am for head like gala or you are the same op that opens the thread.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by jflower06(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
FCMB... 2986296012
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by stewiepeter: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
jflower06:
FCMB... 2986296012
Oga Atanda Temitope Adewale, why were you scared in posting your account number.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by jflower06(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
With due respect sir, what rocked my boat if it hits yours, it may capsized or shattered. I don't mean to rude.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by BlackhatMentor: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:

Are you using 2 accounts to open this thread because I don't know why you put am for head like gala or you are the same op that opens the thread.

So what will happen if I was the OP and had 2 accounts?

Is it unheard of for a Nlander to have 2 accounts? undecided
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by khalling2008: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

So what would happen if I was the OP and had 2 accounts?

Is it unheard of for a Nlander to have 2 accounts? undecided
My advice will not change, sell your phone, add it with balance at hand, and start your tutorial class after you generate profit from your tutorial class, you can buy another phone.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by BlackhatMentor: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:

My advice will not change, sell your phone, add it with balance at hand, and start your tutorial class after you generate profit from your tutorial class, you can buy another phone.

Your advice to the OP is rubbish.

How will he get customers, students after he's sold his phone?

If people want to reach out to him to register for the class how will they do that?

Without the phone how would the OP come about this thread in the first place?

His/Her phone is valuable asset to the business and should not be sold no matter what
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by khalling2008: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Your advice to the OP is rubbish.

How will he get customers, students after he's sold his phone?

If people want to reach out to him to register for the class how will they do that?

Without the phone how would the OP come about this thread in the first place?

His/Her phone is valuable asset to the business and should not be sold no matter what

Sell Your phone and give the money to the Op, and when he generates profit, he can buy you another phone, at least you are friends because you carry his problem on your head like a gala.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by BlackhatMentor: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:

Sell Your phone and give the money to the Op, and when he generates profit, he can buy you another phone, at least you are friends because you carry his problem on your head like a gala.

I carry the matter for head just like you carry negativity for head.

Oya come and buy my phone so I can help the OP
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by khalling2008: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

I carry the matter for head just like you carry negativity for the head.

Oya come and buy my phone so I can help the OP
I don't need to buy your phone, go to any nearby market close to you, you can sell it there and give the money to the Op.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by BlackhatMentor: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:

I don't need to buy your phone, go to any nearby market close to you, you can sell it there and give the money to the Op.

No one will buy my phone since it's an old java phone.

I need you to buy it since you insist a phone must be sold before the OP gets help
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Help Me To Solve This? by jflower06(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2023
TheEndless:

Paste your account details for assistance na.

Good morning @ TheEndless

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Rejects APC Finance Committee Membership / See This Funny Joke About 2023 Election / Tinubu To End Reign Of Terrorism In South-east. -VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.