Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons (7039 Views)

General Igwe Bute-uzo Biafra Chief Of Staff Visit Army Outpost Impose Curfew / Army Invade Imo Market, Kill Two Artisans, Elderly Man In His Shop / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by jamesversion: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:
Kill all the terrorists including their supporters, their sympathizers, and those who obey the order to sit at home.

Read what you wrote again. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Davicl: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
ElSudani:
Look at the crude weapons he wanted to use against the army.

Don't be decided the real ipob are actually much much equip than what you might think
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
jamesversion:

Read what you wrote again. lipsrsealed
Death to all terrorists, their supporter, their sympathizers, and those who obey the terrorists to sit at home every Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by BItt: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antoeni:
Biafra Chief Of Army Staff Run Leave Motor
Biafra IPOB Should Call on The God of Israel to Fight For Them, Mumu People

If na you shey you no go run grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Arda1000(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
Lagos-ibadan express news.

Person wey we see this afternoon.

Nigeria Army and Nollywood movie's
I swear if not that I saw him too I would have believed their cheap propaganda grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
See the rusty Dane guns these once wan use face NA. Fulani terrorists even get level pass una...shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Arda1000(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
BItt:

If na you shey you no go run grin grin
Dey play grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Omoawoke2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
It seems it’s no longer everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

The way terrorists dey collect back to back everyday these days

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by MissLeslie(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
A whole chief of Army staff of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by jamesversion: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:

Death to all terrorists, their supporter, their sympathizers, and those who obey the terrorists to sit at home every Monday.

Wisdom is indeed a gift.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
jamesversion:

Wisdom is indeed a gift.
Death to all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Pigstormentor: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
hhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No machine Gun...and these bleeps are celebrating Nonsense.

Dafresh:

Lol where's his machine gun

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by paramakina202: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
I hope the criminal was captured?
Nigeria Army is too clueless and incompetent that's why mor0ns like Gentle get mouth.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Dafresh: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
Lagos-ibadan express news.

Person wey we see this afternoon.

Nigeria Army and Nollywood movie's
They are making him popular, next whe will come out and say he is a life and many will see it as being powerful, making him to convert my boys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Dafresh: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Pigstormentor:
hhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No machine Gun...and these bleeps are celebrating Nonsense.

mehn they're lying again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by PaganTerrorist: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Let the nigerian idiotic army use that energy and go to sambisa if they gat the balls
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by potent5(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Says a hatefilled and bitter yolobabash mislim
Antoeni:
Biafra Chief Of Army Staff Run Leave Motor
Biafra IPOB Should Call on The God of Israel to Fight For Them, Mumu People

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by ruggedtimi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na only mouth him get
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Blazebond(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
If the army even kill this idiot sef Dem nor go talk o,Dem go just quietly bury the baggar .
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Pigstormentor: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
What do you expect from people who appreciate LIEs and propaganda??

This is what Yoruba are known for na!!

All the people commenting are absent on the thread of Fulani killing in OYO... grin

Dafresh:
mehn they're lying again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by orisa37: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
OCCUPY THE CAMP COMPLETELY.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Bukola94: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:
Kill all the terrorists including their supporters, their sympathizers, and those who obey the order to sit at home.
Khallin8, u 8 terrorists like kilode,I won't carry out the order of those who sit at home out of fear & even their sympathizers and my commander will understand that, I may be court martial or dismissed for not carrying out that order of those who chose to sit at home. humanity first and brain need to work in that kind of order. I won't waste a bullet
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Moneyyman: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good.
No room for budding terrorism. SE must be safe again.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Pat081: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
The Army should stay using the Hlux and why will the fool run away when he calls himself a thief of staff of Biafar
Whiteangel1234:
Unconfirmed report but developing news that the camp of The famous Biafra Chief of Staff may have been invaded by a Surprise early morning attack,

A branded Hilux Jeep and his photo was recovered by the Military .

I cannot comfirmed if he was killed , arrested or escaped at this moment

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1716411621721932145?t=ubD7TDl0n5srUA3391mkBw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by hammerFC: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Unconfirmed report but developing news that the camp of The famous Biafra Chief of Staff may have been invaded by a Surprise early morning attack,

A branded Hilux Jeep and his photo was recovered by the Military .

I cannot comfirmed if he was killed , arrested or escaped at this moment

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1716411621721932145?t=ubD7TDl0n5srUA3391mkBw&s=19

THEY DID NOT CAPTURE HIM.

ALOT OF THE VEHICLE THEY ABANDON HAVE TRACKER.

ALSO, THEY MAY USING SURVEILANCE PLANE AND SATELLITE TO MONITOR AND TRACK.

BLA SHOULD HAVE ADVANCE WARNING SYSTEMS LIKE CAMERA EVERYEHERE.

THEY NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL, ALERT AND UNDERCOVER.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Proudlyomonna: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Honestly speaking ipob is a clear show case of the wishy-washy security system We have at hand.

How hard is it to get intelligence and clamp down on this criminals claiming freedom fighters??
APC just turn the once gallant security into ordinary mayguard.

The idiot calls himself Biafra chief of staff grin
Who dash monkeygrin
Efulefu nwuru anwu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by hammerFC: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Honestly speaking ipob is a clear show case of the wishy-washy security system We have at hand.

How hard is it to get intelligence and clamp down on this criminals claiming freedom fighters??
APC just turn the once gallant security into ordinary mayguard.

The idiot calls himself Biafra chief of staff grin
Who dash monkeygrin
Efulefu nwuru anwu.

U MAY BE GOING TO CLAMP DOWN AND LOSE YOUR LIFE.

HOW ABOUT THAT?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Proudlyomonna: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
hammerFC:

U MAY BE GOING TO CLAMP DOWN AND LOSE YOUR LIFE.

HOW ABOUT THAT?

So you are saying the Sec guys are afraid to loose their lives engaging some bunch of criminals claiming freedom fighters tying juju on their waist grin
Nija why grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by hammerFC: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

So you are saying the Sec guys are afraid to loose their lives engaging some bunch of criminals claiming freedom fighters tying juju on their waist grin
Nija why grin

I'M JUST SAYING, NOTHING STOP U JOINING THE ARMY TO GO AND CLAMP DOWN ON THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Proudlyomonna: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
hammerFC:

I'M JUST SAYING, NOTHING STOP U JOINING THE ARMY TO GO AND CLAMP DOWN ON THEM.

Hehehehe I am onto a brainwashed ipob nigga,I think I know You grin grin grin

I need to remind you that every effort to crush any gun wielding criminal claiming freedom fighters in Igboland will continue to be done.
Allowing some bastard thugs,cultist, kidnappers, drug lords bear arms in Igboland is an own goal for the rest of Us who are not brainwashed to believe una scam struggle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Pigstormentor: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Go and wash your preek with water from inside kettle...WE DONT buy that BASTARDIZED version of your taqqiya. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If them born your papa well...wear uniform enter any state for SE/SS ,,the way hand go touch you even DEVIL go trip

Proudlyomonna:

Hehehehe I am onto a brainwashed ipob nigga,I think I know You grin grin grin

I need to remind you that every effort to crush any gun wielding criminal claiming freedom fighters in Igboland will continue to be done.
Allowing some bastard thugs,cultist, kidnappers, drug lords bear arms in Igboland is an own goal for the rest of Us who are not brainwashed to believe una scam struggle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is The First African Country To Build A Complete Stadium On Water (photo) / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Nigeria's Current Security Architecture Should Go - Maibasira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.