Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons (7018 Views)

General Igwe Bute-uzo Biafra Chief Of Staff Visit Army Outpost Impose Curfew / Terrorists Eliminated As Military Bombard Camp Of ISWAP Leader, Fiya Yuram / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Meteng: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Antoeni:
Biafra Chief Of Army Staff Run Leave Motor
Biafra IPOB Should Call on The God of Israel to Fight For Them, Mumu People

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Ingocof(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Unconfirmed report but developing news that the camp of The famous Biafra Chief of Staff may have been invaded by a Surprise early morning attack,

A branded Hilux Jeep and his photo was recovered by the Military .

I cannot comfirmed if he was killed , arrested or escaped at this moment

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1716411621721932145?t=ubD7TDl0n5srUA3391mkBw&s=19

Even this vehicle needs liberation.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Lance008(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na lie
Na gun mak ipob Dey use be that
The car was found parked
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by creativehubb: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chop him up in pieces and feed his remains to vultures, no burial for animals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

Don't speak igbo, speak what I hear. Death to Terrorist supporters
Death to you. Now you were bullying an ipob supporter but you sef be Hamas rat!
So that death na ontop your head.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

Death to all terrorists, their supporter, the sympathizers, and those who sit at home every Monday to obey the terrorist's order.
What's the difference btw you n sit at home pipu. Rat is a rat!
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by truthhurtsnaira: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Good one by the NA.

Bloody illiterates trying to cash out from their fellow ignorant illiterates.

Only illiterates think they can use 2 Hilux and 25 locally made dane guns to fight a well institutionalised military.

Bunch of retards.

NA is working for foreign companies my Nigga…. Not for you..
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Deltancapo: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Unconfirmed report but developing news that the camp of The famous Biafra Chief of Staff may have been invaded by a Surprise early morning attack,

A branded Hilux Jeep and his photo was recovered by the Military .

I cannot comfirmed if he was killed , arrested or escaped at this moment

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1716411621721932145?t=ubD7TDl0n5srUA3391mkBw&s=19

Ipob ESN are Jokers
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Padipadi:

What's the difference btw you n sit at home pipu. Rat is a rat!
Terrorist supporter spotted
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Death to you. Now you were bullying an ipob supporter but you sef be Hamas rat!
So that death na ontop your head.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

I ll be glad to be terrorist to you. Make I torment you day n night. You are here roaming around chastising those that are agitating in their own country which you also share with them. But you can use your cursed hands to type in support of janjaweêds. Nuke fall on you n Igbos. You are like dem and your beans in kirikiki is cooking!
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll be glad to be terrorist to you. Make I torment you day n night. You are here roaming around chastising those that are agitating in their own country which you also share with them. But you can use your cursed hands to type in support of janjaweêds. Nuke fall on you n Igbos. You are like dem and your beans in kirikiki is cooking!
Leave long story and answer my question. Show me where Jesus mention the word Christianity in the Bible or accept that Christianity was forged by unknown people. Jesus did not known anything about Christianity.

Jesus didn't know you, he didn't know any Christianity, the word " Christianity was not mentioned by Jesus. Jesus only sent to isreal and he will judge 12 tribe of isreal

Matthew 19:28
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by guysbewise: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2023

Hope they found his machine--gun
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Leave long story and answer my question. Show me where Jesus mention the word Christianity in the Bible or accept that Christianity was forged by unknown people. Jesus did not known anything about Christianity.

Jesus didn't know you, he didn't know any Christianity, the word " Christianity was not mentioned by Jesus. Jesus only sent to isreal and he will judge 12 tribe of isreal

Matthew 19:28
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel
I ll not leave story cos I wasn't saying story. Keep typing the trash you are typing and I ll keep tormenting you.
Incoherent rat!
In your life, you won't troll Christianity.
I m looking forward to more rats, create another account to type rubbish or call more of your janjaweêds, islamists and atheist here.
Na nuke go fall of all of you like Hamas terrorists.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

I ll not leave story cos I wasn't saying story. Keep typing the trash you are typing and I ll keep tormenting you.
Incoherent rat!
In your life, you won't troll Christianity.
I m looking forward to more rats, create another account to type rubbish or call more of your janjaweêds, islamists and atheist here.
Na nuke go fall of all of you like Hamas terrorists.
See pains
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2023
khalling2008:

See pains
Religious matter aside, you are not human enough naa. I be ya mate?
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Religious matter aside, you are not human enough naa. I be ya mate?

Matthew 15:21-28
"Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: [b]yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. [/b]Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour".
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Matthew 15:21-28
"Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: [b]yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. [/b]Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour".
What a cute lesson from Jesus. You see why he's the real KING?
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

What a cute lesson from Jesus. You see why he's the real KING?
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
That verse's referring to you this boy wey open email in 2008.
Na to kill you now o cos you must v had premarital sex. But cutting your prîck is better cos God no want death of a sinner!
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

That verse's referring to you this boy wey open email in 2008.
Na to kill you now o cos you must v had premarital sex. But cutting your prîck is better cos God no want death of a sinner!
Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
If you were Lot, you d do worst. Na 3some you ll fo with your daughter at once.
Dear Rat aka author=khalling2008, your twisted opinion doesn't count on Christianity.
You pick bible verses you wished not to agree with and spew trash. What about other good parts, verses that has bettered humanity till today, verses on forgiveness, giving, loving etc?
So your IQ is too low to troll. Call me ya boss or you gtfoh!
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

If you were Lot, you d do worst. Na 3some you ll fo with your daughter at once.
Dear Rat aka author=khalling2008, your twisted opinion doesn't count on Christianity.
You pick bible verses you wished not to agree with and spew trash. What about other good parts, verses that has bettered humanity till today, verses on forgiveness, giving, loving etc?
So your IQ is too low to troll. Call me ya boss or you gtfoh!
Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by Padipadi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
khalling2008:

Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:
No be person like you be Reuben?
In present life lie say you no go do am if you are in same scenario?
Swear with your eyes that you v not lustfully looked at a woman that's not your wife especially family members.
With the way you think I'm abnormal way, what's the difference btw you, Reuben, Ammon, that David's that lashy his step sister in 2 Samuel 13:1-14.
Werey ni e o!
Go and bring another bible story and let's examine how it relates to your miserable life. Baby atheist cum islamist!
Re: Nigeria Army Invade The Camp Of Biafra Chief Of Staff ,recover Hilux And Weapons by khalling2008: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

No be person like you be Reuben?
In present life lie say you no go do am if you are in same scenario?
Swear with your eyes that you v not lustfully looked at a woman that's not your wife especially family members.
With the way you think I'm abnormal way, what's the difference btw you, Reuben, Ammon, that David's that lashy his step sister in 2 Samuel 13:1-14.
Werey ni e o!
Go and bring another bible story and let's examine how it relates to your miserable life. Baby atheist cum islamist!
WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22. So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urhobo Youths Give Ijaw Indigenes 14-day Ultimatum To Vacate Udu Land / Reno Omockry Had This To Say / Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.