Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2023 (119 Views)

New Winners Chapel Auditorium, Maryland USA Dedicated Today 24/10/2021 / A Blasphemer Put To Death: Leviticus 24:10-16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2023 by dallyemmy: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY OCTOBER 24TH 2023

THEME: THE PURPOSE OF PROSPERITY

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2023 by dallyemmy: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2023 by dallyemmy: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father, for giving me all things to enjoy; and, thank You, Jesus for being poor that I may be rich.

2.Thank You, Father, for giving me the power to make wealth.

3.Thank You, Father, for Your wish that I may prosper and be in health.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me by Your grace to be rich in good works, always willing to give, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to lay down a good foundation that will guarantee me a place in eternity, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, bless and prosper me and I will use the blessing to promote, build and develop Your Kingdom and purpose, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me with Your prosperity to spread and propagate the gospel of Christ, to the uttermost part of the world, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, prosper me and empower me to use the prosperity to spread the gospel of Christ abroad, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

REBUTTAL | Late Elderly Female Worshipper Did Not Die At MFM Prayer City, Says C / Occultic Man Threathened Her Daughter! GOD Of Chosen Gives Him TKO!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.