Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) (2015 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
SOLUDO INAUGURATES ANTI TOUTING STATE SPECIAL SQUAD AT UPPER IWEKA, ONITSHA.

Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR on Monday, October 24, 2023 launched Anambra State Anti Touting Corps at Upper Iweka, Onitsha Anambra State.

The Anambra State Commissioner for Homeland, Mr Chikaodi Anara introduced the Anambra State Special Antitouting Squad, well trained and to be led by, Mr Solomon Onwuemena to the governor.

Mr Governor during his speech reiterates his administration's resolve to ensure that Anambra State is secured from bandits, criminals and kidnappers. He recalled that as at time of his inauguration last year, 8 local governments in Southern and Northern part of the state were totally overran by hoodlums but today, the bandits have totally been sacked from their hideouts in those their strongholds.

He added that one of demand of Onitsha traders and almost all Anambra business community during his campaign was an end to touting which is almost scaring customers away from our many markets and crumbling trading in the state.

" today is a special day in Anambra as that demand of the people in Onitsha and it's environs must be met and the entire Anambra will be rid of touts" He said.

He called on the chairman of ASMATA and all market leaders and gave them mandate that all market leadership in Anambra will reign from now till March and renewal of their tenure will depend on how serious they're about the state government's onslaught against touts.

He maintained that any market where touts operates going forward, their leadership shall be disbanded immediately. He further warned against continued taxing of those with small businesses i.e; hawkers, wheelbarrow pushers, okada riders, etc.

"Nobody should harass anybody who come to market to shop".He said.

He enjoined the squad to work with integrity, commitment, dedication and promised that the police, army will collaborate with the them to make the work easier even though it is a difficult task.

Mr Governor called on Police, Army, DSS and Ndi Anambra to join hand to achieve this goal.

Special Adviser to the governor on Security, AVM Ben Chiobi promised that the squad will do everything to ensure they do not disappoint Ndi Anambra. He assured that all the gadgets needed to make this task successful has been provided.

Chief Protocol To the Governor and Deputy Chief of Staff, Mr Chinedu Nwoye Glamour , chairman ASMATA, Chief Humphrey Anuna (Onwa), TC Onitsha South LGA, Mr Emeka Orji, TC Onitsha North, Mr Charles Ozomma, Market leaders, govt functionaries amongst others were at the event.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Soludo is doing very well

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
While Lagos is launching Touting Squad almost every month undecided.

God bless Anambra
God bless Ndigbo.

17 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Bendeco2020: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice one

Onitsha must be calm.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Davicl: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ok..... very very confused human being, at first i thought 💭🤔 he was serious not knowing it's just for politics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
More

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Morbeta11(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hope he is not using touts on uniform to chase uncordinated touts.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Morbeta11:
Hope he is not using touts to chase touts.....
Any Agbero caught will be crippled in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
If You Have Been to Onitcha, You Will Know Lagos Touts, Thugs ,or Agberos Are Learners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antoeni:
If You Have Been to Onitcha, You Will Know Lagos Touts, Thugs ,or Agberos Are Learners
Lagos is the headquarter of Agberos in Nigeria followed by Oyo state

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Morbeta11(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Any Agbero caught will be crippled in Anambra

Very good development...

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
M
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

All is set for Governor Chukwuma Soludo to launch the Anambra State Anti-Touting Squad (SASA).

This is in line with the Governor's commitment to changing the Onitsha urbanscape through the restoration of Law and Order.

#AnambraStateNewMedia
Nlpfmod
You're back with your monikers that will soon be banned. Smh.

Fight will soon start now.

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by SoNature(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is one thing that Lagos State government will never do. In fact, the day thugs leave the streets of Lagos, APC will stop winning Lagos elections. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by SoNature(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Soludo's project

Guy, post one news and focus on it.

Don't post about touts and start posting ongoing flyovers all over the same thread.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

When dey ban me I have my Page on Facebook and YouTube not website you guys are wasting your precious life without benefits

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank God you guys pushed me, the zeal I was wasting here within few months I used the same zeal on my YouTube page I was monitizied you can see as you guys were fighting for my main account to be banned here because the site is own by your tribe's man God indirectly blessed me grin grin now pushing same zeal again on my Facebook page while you waste your precious life hating on Nairaland

I'm now a YouTube partner grin you and your likes should go and report me grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by 90dbest: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anti touting that will metamorphose into the main tout in less than a week. The same he said that he has dislodged tout and replaced them with revenue collecting agencies, and it later turned out that it was the same tout he just gave uniform to operate with new name but with the same modus operandi. Soludo is a scam. We in onitsha don see am finish.
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Thank God you guys pushed me, the zeal I was wasting here within few months I used the same zeal on my YouTube page I was monitizied you can see as you guys were fighting for my main account to be banned because the site is own by your tribe's man God indirectly blessed me grin grin now pushing same zeal again on my Facebook page while you waste your precious life hating on Nairaland

I'm now a YouTube partner grin you and your likes should go and report me grin
Congratulations. I believe that since this will affect you directly, you will use it for legitimate purposes and comply with Google standards for YouTube.
In life, wherever you are, just do the right thing. If you got to this with lies, hate and bigotry, it will not last just like your banned multiple monikers.
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Maize247(f): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra the home of touts and bandit
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Congratulations. I believe that since this will affect you directly, you will use it for legitimate purposes and comply with Google standards for YouTube.
In life, wherever you are, just do the right thing. If you got to this with lies, hate and bigotry, it will not last just like your banned monikers.
grin grin grin grin
See the person accusing me of bigotry grin grin grin Man no be God grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Maize247:
Anambra the home of touts and bandit
Agbero was founded in Southwest now spreading we are trying to push it out in our state while it's a way of life in Yoruba land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by chiagozien(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good.

If you want to do Agboro go to Lagos or any of five yoruba states.

That's one of the things they offered Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

grin grin grin grin
See the person accusing of bigotry grin grin grin Man no be God grin grin
Honestly, I am happy for you and that's why I counselled you to abide with the rules of YouTube. Don't flout their rules like you do here on Nairaland.
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Roboto11: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Agbero for Onitsha??

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Woodshot: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by udede(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antoeni:
Upper iweka touts are sometimes else.
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by hammerFC: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why not just recruit all the touts?
Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by Kossyso: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice initiative. Hope they become serious with whatever they are tasked to do and do not start bullying and extorting innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Old baba can't you ever mind your business and face your life?
This is how you foment trouble and when they give you back you start screaming for mods like a baby!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

In life, wherever you are, just do the right thing. If you got to this with lies, hate and bigotry, it will not last just like your banned multiple monikers.
Oga get away from here,you sound annoying always

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander:how Can We Move Nigeria Forward.your Opinion. / Cso, Adc To Yar Adua In Trouble / EXPOSED: 37 Female Suicide Bombers Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.