Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog (26586 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by ufuosman(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Men are not smiling
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by galadima77(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Salewa97:
Omo e get as e be for Tunubu.

He can’t condemn the past government because it’s his party. So baba just inherited all the asset and liabilities that comes with it.

I am confident he will steer through the murky waters.

He will...but then....(Monday October 23, 2023)

Make I save today
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by Generalyemi(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Not the time for blackmail or blame game...
If any one has an instant solution to yhe economic woes, should come forward and advise appropriately. Whether Atiku, Obi, You, Me everyone.... let's not be running out mouths like flowing tap with nothing to offer.

I smell foolishness n stupidity from your end
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
So where are all the billions of dollars buha borrowed in 8years misrule?
What did buha do with those loans?
Did buha build new refinery?
BUHA GOVT KILLED THOSE COYS WITH TRIBALISM with his INCOMPETENT TRIBESMEN NOW CRUIZING IN DUBAI,GO AND REPATRATE ALL THE MONEY FROM BUHA AND HIS ACCOMPLICE
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by delvzy(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
You can only support as far as your eyes can see. It is not rocket science that APC is ridiculed with several myopic individuals.
Why should Buhari have a plan and Tinubu have another?

ThebestPromise:

[b][/b]Politics apart, Nigeria is in a serious mess and nothing PO and Atiku would have done better.

Let me amplify it for you. There is no money to spend and the country is not investment viable anymore. The 10 Billion Dollars he's talking about and other obligations by past governments both APC and PDP is more than our Foreign Reserve.

What we need to do as a country is brace up and support the government so that things don't get worse.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by ThebestPromise: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
delvzy:
You can only support as far as your eyes can see. It is not rocket science that APC is ridiculed with several myopic individuals.
Why should Buhari have a plan and Tinubu have another?

There is no difference between all the political parties. Now that the Supreme Court is done watch the way your trusted guys will be defecting up and down.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by delvzy(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2023
Defecting is the normal play card of the political game.
My point sticks on the merry-go-round politics we seem to be running in this part of the world. A politics that doesn’t seek continuity rather destroy/abandon your predecessors project and build your own.
You tend to ask what developmental plan is being make within these political parties for their flag bearer to key into on ascending to the position of No.1

ThebestPromise:

There is no difference between all the political parties. Now that the Supreme Court is done watch the way your trusted guys will be defecting up and down.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign / Court Cases Won’t Stop Handover To Tinubu, Shettima – FG