Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter (29324 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by lomprico(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Dennisochampa:
So u would prefer animals like these to be arrested, pay a few cash to our corrupt police and they exchange him for one criminal?

Sars were also corrupt
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Atolu01: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Lol 🤣🤣😂 you just kidding me here ....... You're misunderstanding my concepts "bending rules".....
Oh my goodness but your Gender is the one defending a child rape simply because of boyfriend just imagine ...
I am not in support of rape infact I live in a country were it attracts life sentence ......
Rape is a no no no for me but you just insist on calling me out for this

It's not just "simply because of boyfriend". She needs therapy. Unless, she is that way naturally; which still doesn't excuse the need for therapy. And we are not going to exonerate the man, or whatever, that actually committed the crime. Fallacy. Living in said country doesn't mean you don't support rape, or did you travel to the country because of its anti-rape laws? Rape is a no no no for me indeed. "Rule" bender.

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Horrible things are really happening in this world 😢

🐍 I dedicate this FTC to all PYTHON lovers 🐍
I thank you on behalf of lalasticlala, the real python lover. grin
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by PythonTutorial2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
99thEnemy:

I thank you on behalf of lalasticlala, the real python lover. grin
I was actually referring to Python Programming Language , not the python snake.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:

I was actually referring to Python Programming Language , not the python snake.
Nairaland only acknowledges the Python snake. grin
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by samjay111: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Princedapace:

So, people in NIgeria are not humans?
But u are a Nigerian. Is Nigeria made up of non Nigerians? cheesy
Nigerians, always fast to paint everyone evil exluding them selves.
oga/ madam , he is very right , most times I regret being born in this shithole of a country , everyone are just so evil minded , make God forgive this so called country.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by samjay111: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
lomprico:

Sars were also corrupt
Am telling you , I don't know what that guy is just saying, SARS are way more corrupt, did you even know the grevious things SARS did during their time , please let no go into our dark uniform demons, we ain't got no police, instead we got the main criminals parading as police.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by gracemelody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
TODAYS AFFIRMATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PwLBQZs2I?si=1lN0rfAYSrQ__XDc
Affirmation for blessing and health
#affirmations #affirmationchallenge #affirmationoftheday #affirmationsdaily #affirm #IAM #health
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by lomprico(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
samjay111:
Am telling you , I don't know what that guy is just saying, SARS are way more corrupt, did you even know the grevious things SARS did during their time , please let no go into our dark uniform demons, we ain't got no police, instead we got the main criminals parading as police.

No mind am. Maybe he be one of them.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Acewolf(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by caandi: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
God Abeg o
What did I just read?
Wetin person no go see for here o
Let this world end abeggiii
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by BabybooEmmie: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
The question is have you heard from the so called "accused" POV?
It's actually saddening to see that we're only carried away by what we first hear rather than investigating the truth about anything, besides nothing bloggers won't do these days to get attention. I would appeal to anyone reading this: Don't just judge. Know if the news is authentic and also to the blogger who posted this: I think you should also have the accused mother interviewed to hear her own side of the story if this story is true.

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Infinityz: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
1. It's quite amusing how certain individuals are willing to embrace a false one-sided narrative and add a misleading title to manipulate people's feelings.

2. I feel embarrassed that the person shared such a story without confirming its authenticity.

3. It's disheartening that nobody pays attention to the less privileged because they lack a platform to express themselves.

4. Smart individuals are not swayed by emotions but rather guided by factual information.

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by SisKels03: 12:28am On Nov 08, 2023
I believe this PATHFINDER is the one headed and owned by Ruth Idahosa daughter of the great Archbishop Idahosa.
Use your power to speak the truth, there is no evidence to your story.
Sam and Faith may be lovers but only your sister Daisy knows what she stands to gain by defaming someone's image.
Who will fight for the poor?
There will be justice for Sam, there will be Justice for Faith

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Man Duped By Yahoo Boys Committed Suicide / Suspects Hide Hemp Worth N35m In Biscuit Cartons (photos) / An 11-Year-Old Hacker Changed Election Results In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.