Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate (1502 Views)

"If My Husband Is Elected, I'll Do More For Children, Women" - Atiku's Wife / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Kogi Guber: Aisha Buhari Rebuffs Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by EBMedia: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XERSLTsgjZo

"If I Am Elected, I Will Respect All My Traditional Rulers. Anytime I Invite You, I Will Put You In The Best Hotels To Enjoy Yourselves" - ADC Governorship Candidate of Kogi State, Leke Abejide tells traditional rulers in the state during his campaign.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by SoNature(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
It's increasingly becoming clearer that the worst of people in Kogi State are those jostling to govern the state.

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by benuejosh: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Low standard politicians have made politics in Nigeria to look like every d!ck and harry can buy form and contest election without any form of content, vision and prospects of developing the state or community they represent or intend to represent

This category of politicians is where Peter Obi of market to market management and the consumption of beer to production of beer policy belong.

I pray for Nigeria that may all this unqualified breeds NEVER find their way in governance.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by TANID(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Finished
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by gift2xl: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Foolish promises. Am embarrassed , see what a politician can think of.
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by yarimo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Foolish man embarrassing himself thinking he is campaigning
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Urheadmaster(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
cheesy
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by DND069: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
As compensation?

If you are still praying for nigeria to be great, you wasting your damn time.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Emperormartin(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Brain drain in Nigeria
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Emperormartin(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
DND069:
As compensation?

If you are still praying for nigeria to be great, you wasting your damn time.
Most people have individually stopped for Nigeria...

Even on a larger scale, churches have stopped praying for the nation

This in particular insidiously spells doom to the nation but people don't know
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by DND069: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emperormartin:

Most people have individually stopped for Nigeria...

Even on a larger scale, churches have stopped praying for the nation

This in particular insidiously spells doom to the nation but people don't know

I can't even envision how it gonna get its stability back. It all looks blank!

Nigeria is a mistake!

1 Like

Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by slimfit1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kogi people are not blessed with human resources at all.
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Varunpulyani: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Police dey him back chai
.. banana republic
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Varunpulyani: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
Foolish man embarrassing himself thinking he is campaigning

APC loafers do and say worst like the transmission for a roasted corn 💃
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Kaobabie: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Will put you in the best hotels with some young fresh blood to cool your nerves
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Kogi people are not blessed with human resources at all.
What are they blessed with, since you are their creator 😏
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by StOla: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2023
No be so candidate Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke go campaign and promised voters say money plenty for him pocket?

The PDP candidate said, “Osun people, you are the ones to decide. If it is about money, I have enough. I came with plenty money (hitting his pocket with his right hand). And it is not only naira, I came with dollars, pounds and Euro. This time around in Osun, it is fire for fire.”

Adeleke is a Governor today.
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by poshestmina(f): 2:04am On Oct 24, 2023
You go fear Manifesto na! grin grin grin grin.

Nigeria Politicians angry.
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Mvnster: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2023
Inec should just disqualify this one for not having sense cheesy cheesy
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by KillahPriest: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2023
The Nigerian system consistently rewards the worst of the worst politicians with offices so what do you expect ?
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by culeca: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Smh in dismay... na this kinda person wey go embezzle funds yakata
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Asabe4(f): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2023
KillahPriest:
The Nigerian system consistently rewards the worst of the worst politicians with offices so what do you expect ?
This!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by kingthreat(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Kogi has never and may never have a good governor
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by slimfit1(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2023
OutOfTheAshes:

What are they blessed with, since you are their creator 😏
Foolish people
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by SpatialKing(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by chiiraq802(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2023
grin Otilor!!!!
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2023
benuejosh:
Low standard politicians have made politics in Nigeria to look like every d!ck and harry can buy form and contest election without any form of content, vision and prospects of developing the state or community they represent or intend to represent

This category of politicians is where Peter Obi of market to market management and the consumption of beer to production of beer policy belong.

I pray for Nigeria that may all this unqualified breeds NEVER find their way in governance.

Your favourites cannot not match Peter Obi's ingenuity and integrity in a thousand years. If you don't know that then you don't know anything and you deserve bad leaders
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Why surprised?

Ticket to any political post is money.. Not education or exposure
Re: If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate by dosage150(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2023
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now

(1) (Reply)

Activist Tells FG To Restrain The Army Over Invasion Of N/delta Communities / The Nigerian Future / 16 Plead Quilty To 'public Nuisance' Charges At N/a Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.