Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas (38564 Views)

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Wallade(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
malcom1X:

Except that this all out war has happened before and Israel won in 6 days.

Google it

So you think Israel will win again because they won in 6 days some years ago, according to your research?

Every warfare is unique. You can only predict the outcome but it remains uncertain, projections until the war is concluded.

We assumed that Russia is so powerful but Ukraine is proving that Russia is not invincible or powerful as assumed.

On a good day, when we set a fight between you (with your athletic build, muscles, gears and weapons) and a 15 year old, there is a possibility that you will be defeated.

Hence, endeavor to resolve issues peacefully and other means but war.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Ayodeoba: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Judolisco:
Omo...isreal got it's biggest casualty since fighting d Arabs.... So u don't expect them to sit down and look.... Hamas Don buy market... Iran won't also want to fight isreal.... Iran dat shot down its own plane because they tot d US was attacking them....lol....fighting isreal is d same thing as fighting d USA
I can assure you, israel won’t dare attack Iran, attacking Iran is like inviting Russia into the conflict should America also join. Iran had been looking for a war with israel. Let’s see how things unfold. Iran has air Defence unlike Gaza’s who re only fighting with gun and stones, should israel try to invade iran, they will loose woefully and will give Hamas the opportunity to stage a comeback

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Germi9: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
The Jews talk with belief and confidence and authority,I like the way they talk i mean the Jews..
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Onewazobia(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Just say the USA! Not Israel!

The US fights those war! Can Israel even feed themselves if not for foreign aids? Its a shithole country!

If not for bad leadership, can Israel match Nigeria in ANYTHING? What's in Israel? Tomatoes and Cucumbers?

You make me laugh 😃, your dumbness have no match.

People with highest Nobel price winners not Guinness record ooo.
Highly advanced in science, medicine, agriculture, military hardware (locally manufactured/upgraded), AI etc
Hmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by BABAawoo47: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
truthfinder319:

They don't care about you and your family. You are not chosen. Go there, they will bomb you with their enemies

nothing concern me before, i no kuku support anybody. I'm saying isreal doesn't have supernatural strength like ppl believ, US is at the heart of it all
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by caleboxylic: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Quality20:
Iran can't be so easily na

Iran depends on Russia and north Korea for arms.

Iran will just be like Ukraine last last
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by BABAawoo47: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Svoboda:

Haha!
How long ago was that?

In 1973, the egyptian forces seized the Sinai area from 🇮🇱. Do you know that? In 2006, hezbollah fought israel to a standstill. Do you know that?

You said overthrow the ayotollah? Even if the US has such muscles, which is doubtful, you expect Russia to fold its arms and watch without acting?
I doubt russia will intervene in anything especially with Ukraine issue, US definitely has the muscles. They only need a cause, abi when they assassinated there military general you think say na joke? Same ppl captured saddam hussien within 3days of iraq invasion. To eliminate ayotolla is a matter of having justified cause

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
We live in amazing prophetic bible times!

Scriptures Have been Unsealed!

From Jerusalem in israel to Damascus, Syria to Iran to the middle East and the world, we are witnessing live prophecies given thousands of years ago, fixing to be Fufilled right before our eyes.

[b][/b]

Elam today is the location of Iran busher nuclear plant, which is the chief of their might today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, set your House in order. Be prepared! Live prepared!!
You Believe or you don't believe, we are the Generation of the Rapture!
We are generation that will see JESUS Christ.

The RAPTURE will happen anytime , anyday!
The Greatest treasure you can have to say is the Genuie salvation of your soul. It is only available through JESUS CHRIST.
You're perfectly right.
Israel has been itching to bomb Iran's nuclear facility , they are only waiting for America's blessing and recently America is amassing more troops in that region. Iran is playing a dangerous game sha.
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Ayodeoba: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Olichoke:
I love this.
For world peace, destroy Islam. Very demonic sect.
it will spread all over the world and there would lots of life
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by udemzyudex(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
PassingShot:
Talk is cheap. You haven't been able to defeat Hamas in decades despite the support you get from USA constantly.

A terrorist state feeling funky for its ability to murder children and defenseless civilians.

Na you go still dey cry free Palestine when dem begin bomb.
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Onewazobia:

You make me laugh 😃, your dumbness have no match.

People with highest Nobel price winners not Guinness record ooo.
Highly advanced in science, medicine, agriculture, military hardware (locally manufactured/upgraded), AI etc
Hmmmmm grin grin grin grin

Nobel prize winners grin grin grin grin

That's what they have, and still cannot feed themselves? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Ayodeoba: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
caleboxylic:

Iran depends on Russia and north Korea for arms.

Iran will just be like Ukraine last last
lol it’s Iran supplying Russian drones which is being used in the invasion of Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by DECLAN2015(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Iran must join the war. Isreal will be destroyed.

You dont bomb and kill innocent Muslims and expect other Muslim faithful in the Arab world to keep quiet.

Isreal has committed genocide killing even children.

This war will expose isreal to the world that they are toothless bulldogs

Islam is a religion of peace but don't provoke them otherwise you will be destroyed.

Isreal must be levelled to dust.

Insha Allah

And they kept on saying islam isa region of peace.how?
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by mercysamuelson(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
TheRealOwner Omo Israel no get chill o. We are living in interesting times. Make dem sha no near Nigeria sha.

#DestroyIslamicTerrorism

😂😁🤣. You too dey fear man.
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by gracemelody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
TODAYS AFFIRMATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PwLBQZs2I?si=1lN0rfAYSrQ__XDc
Affirmation for blessing and health
#affirmations #affirmationchallenge #affirmationoftheday #affirmationsdaily #affirm #IAM #health
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Ayodeoba: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bigkoko:
As the only democratic, nuke armed power in Middlle East, any foreign intervention during the planned destruction of Hamas, especially from Iran armed Hezbollah, a well placed plutonium bomb in Tehran should do the magic! These animals have disturbed the world for far too long!
What better time than now to send them to go get their fair share of virgins!

they also posses a nuclear bomb too which will be dropped on israel also
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by SUPERPACK: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
BABAawoo47:
I doubt russia will intervene in anything especially with Ukraine issue, US definitely has the muscles. They only need a cause, abi when they assassinated there military general you think say na joke? Same ppl captured saddam hussien within 3days of iraq invasion. To eliminate ayotolla is a matter of having justified cause
So what is holding them from Eliminating Al Assad of Syria since they've been in the country for so many years. You think you are playing call of duty abi grin grin
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Onewazobia(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Nobel prize winners grin grin grin grin

That's what they have, and still cannot feed themselves? grin grin grin

Oh I see, you don't know what it mean.
What about other list.
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Stephench: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hesbollah alone will give you a bloody nose and you want to attack Iran? American gives you the mind to think you can destroy Iran? If America doesn't send troops, I'm 100% sure Israel will be a walk over for Iran

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Onewazobia:

Oh I see, you don't know what it mean.
What about other list.
Keep fooling yourself

Its an hungry nation! They beg to exist!
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Onewazobia(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Its an hungry nation! They beg to exist!

Not anymore
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by planetx: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
motayoayinde:
This threat is decades old!

The Israeli Dumb Forces that has postponed their phony ground invasion of Gaza after weeks parading at the border because of the fear of Hezbollah.

Na dem go come attack Iran?
I have been saying it from day one they will not launch a ground invasion of Gaza. That is why they first blame the weather, then claim America is telling them to hold on because of the hostages.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by VULCAN(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Have you gotten everything you need?

inlom:
The world needs peace. What are they all fighting for?
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Fulaniguy01: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
MAMMAN777:
Short contexts worth reading.

really brother

may Allah bless you and your great family..I wish Adolf Hitler has had eliminated them all from the face of the Earth and the world would have been a peaceful place to live
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by aestake: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
TheRealOwner:
Omo Israel no get chill o. We are living in interesting times. Make dem sha no near Nigeria sha.

#DestroyIslamicTerrorism
Nigeria is already at war with hunger, unemployment and tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Lymasaba(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
dokyOloye:
You just can’t help but love Israel.
Na them sabi how to deal with the Islamists😃
No be like Nigerian Christians wey go say “let us pray “ 😀😀
No wonder my IPOB brothers (no be the criminal Ekpa group) always fly Israel flag,and the thing de pain monsurudeen dem sooo much 😀
But Israel never fly others flag, not even American flag. You need some pride to attain the level of patriotism, they tell their children that Israel is superior
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by obasi23: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
islam the religion of terrorist sometimes i wonder what they teach them in the mosque even muhammed their houseboy if we check am na terrorist nothing good can come out from islam
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Danmaiduguri(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Death to all Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists.

Death to all enemies of Islam. May God wipe u all in the face of the earth, may u never have peace in ur lives, human animals

2 Likes

Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Kingosytex(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
NAC1666:

If Isreal strike Iran,it will give Americans the opportunity to invade Iran. because if Isreal strike Iran,Iran will hit back

You understand the game. America wants to send Iran back to the stone age.😂
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by Frontend: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
What are you saying are you ok at all
I have met so many Russia majority of them told me that they are Russian Jews
And you expect them to support Iran
do you also know that Putin and a Jew where penciled to succeed Boris yelson in the end putting was chosen
Ayodeoba:
I can assure you, israel won’t dare attack Iran, attacking Iran is like inviting Russia into the conflict should America also join. Iran had been looking for a war with israel. Let’s see how things unfold. Iran has air Defence unlike Gaza’s who re only fighting with gun and stones, should israel try to invade iran, they will loose woefully and will give Hamas the opportunity to stage a comeback
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by VEHINTOLAR: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
dNortherner:
Land of God that was created in 1948.

Look at it from this angle;was Jerusalem created in 1948 ? No,it has always been there ! Now,who built the Temple in Jerusalem ? Even the Quran will tell you that the Temple was built by Solomon,son of David. The question now is : was Solomon an Arab man ? No,he wasn't;he was an Hebrew,just like his fathers - David, Abraham,Isaac, Jacob,etc.

The geographic location later known as Israel was originally the land of the Canaanites who were not Arabs same way as Iranians are not Arabs too ! If we are to go by the Holy Bible's account,the original land of the Hebrews was a location (Ur of Chaldean) between today's Iraq and Iran. But Abraham was instructed by the Most High God to leave that place - the land of his fathers according to the Bible,and go to the land HE has given to him and his descendants as inheritance. Abraham's descendants,true to God's promise,actually took possession of the land and that's to tell you that Israel was not actually created in 1948 in the true sense of it ! Of course,the Jews again sinned against their God and HE abandoned them which caused their dispersion by wars,famine,etc all over the world today- Europe, Africa,Asia, Americas,etc !

The point here is that the Canaanites were not Arabs,the Arabs later came into that area during the the Caliphates era and it was the owner of the land ,God Almighty,who created everything, including all lands,that gave it to the Jews ! The Islamisation of that area came in 638 CE under the Caliphates. That was when the Arabs,Turks ,Persians,etc,started arriving in that particular location.
Re: Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas by eleniyan2020: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Judolisco:
Omo...isreal got it's biggest casualty since fighting d Arabs.... So u don't expect them to sit down and look.... Hamas Don buy market... Iran won't also want to fight isreal.... Iran dat shot down its own plane because they tot d US was attacking them....lol....fighting isreal is d same thing as fighting d USA
all of them get back up,na third world war wan happen like this, US,UK,France,Germany, most Europe sha na one set,Iran,Turkey, China, Russia, North Korea na another set!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.