Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators (42211 Views)

Naira Maintains Steady Falls As Speculators Scoop Dollars / Naira Crashes To 1,030/$ As Speculators React / CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Spandau:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Suffer don wire dis one head. You want Tinubu to perform magic in 5 months to undo 4+8 years of maladministration. Pele.
So now the narrative is whether Tinubu is a magician grin
So his 1st class in accountancy is not properly accounting well? grin
Shey him say e take am 20 years to prep to be president... grin
U cannot give what you don't have...no be by propaganda grin
Well nah ur type him dey deceive with him lamba grin

Yawn I don hear dis worse and stale bladderdash from Tinubu minions like you!
Unfortunately, you no even know me to determine whether I dey suffer or enjoy!
At the end,nah una go suffer pass after 4 years of misery!

See the worse and stupid thing any person with an ounce of matter in their cerebrum will do is to exonerate Tinubu from the failure of Buhari!
You can tell that to your fellow benighted minions who can not even read let alone comprehend!

Noon...nah u suppose chop better sorry because even the stipends them go soon give una before weekend no go even reach U buy ur usual garri and groundnut due to inflation!
That's when you will know that you have been scammed by your dearly beloved god and paymaster!
Pele grin

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
bentenny:

So now the narrative is whether Tinubu is a magician grin
So his 1st class in accountancy is not properly accounting well? grin
Shey him say e take am 20 years to prep to be president... grin
U cannot give what you don't have...no be by propaganda grin
Well nah ur type him dey deceive with him lamba grin

Yawn I don hear dis worse and stale bladderdash from Tinubu minions like you!
Unfortunately, you no even know me to determine whether I dey suffer or enjoy!
At the end,nah una go suffer pass after 4 years of misery!

See the worse and stupid thing any person with an ounce of matter in their cerebrum will do is to exonerate Tinubu from the failure of Buhari!
You can tell that to your fellow benighted minions who can not even read let alone comprehend!

Noon...nah u suppose chop better sorry because even the stipends them go soon give una before weekend no go even reach U buy ur usual garri and groundnut due to inflation!
That's when you will know that you have been scammed by your dearly beloved god and paymaster!
Pele grin

All this epistle because you need to tackle down someone whom you accused of not cerebral intact. Shows how cerebral you are too. Enjoy your day. PeleπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Spandau:

All this epistle because you need to tackle down someone whom you accused of not cerebral intact. Shows how cerebral you are too. Enjoy your day. PeleπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Epistle to show say you nor fit read!
Well not surprised...almost all Tinubu minions be Dundee united!

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by anochilar(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
the only solution is to dollarize the Nigerian economy, see Ecuador, Panama, and even Montenegro that adopted the Euro...
even Argentina is planning on dollarising
scrap the CBN.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by specialmati(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Speculators currently behind the unpatriotic and criminal arbitrage are already trapped with the executive orders and will get burnt las las ni

They want to keep on speculating , hype the overvalued street value of USD and call it parallel market price or projection. Smh. Eyin obaiye je lo ma re.

This current FG will not go borrowing money or use hard-earned forex inflow to fight against the overvalued US dollar on the streets. You all will get burnt las las.

Those being deceived to keep hoarding forex will get burnt severely las las. It's laughable ignorance when poorly educated people who have almost 100% of their day to day expenses in naira still go and hoard forex and crowd out those who genuinely need it. If they don't get burnt, no defence of the naira will. Not even EFCC that Mr Emefiele kept sending after them will make them stop.

I am 100% in support of the steps FG through CBN is taking to allow free float to determine our real aggregate demand till those unpatriotic elements are burnt by real market forces.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless Mr Cardoso. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i have been watching you with my third eye, if you are not from hell something tells me you are an agent of hell.this what you have been typing since the first week buhari took over in 2015. please show mercy
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Asinini: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
People should give Tinubu time, he will surely perform and do wonders. You all will thank him later. Things are really bad, we all know but it won't be for long.
After eight years, your eyes go clear..
Mr Give Tinubu time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by PaNnamdi: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nonny95:
Yawns.

Noise as usual.

What happened to the naira swap noise last month?

FreestuffNG stop giving yourself false hope.
FreeSTUffsNG na mad man were dey use freebasics take cap rubbish.
The guy situation is serious
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
bentenny:

Epistle to show say you nor fit read!
Well not surprised...almost all Tinubu minions be Dundee united!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Now, are you satisfied?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Spandau:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Now, are you satisfied?
You be restaurant waiter way you dey ask if I dey satisfied?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
bentenny:

You be restaurant waiter way you dey ask if I dey satisfied?
Just answer the question. Are you satisfied?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Spandau:

Just answer the question. Are you satisfied?
Also confirm if you be waiter for restaurant way give me food!
If you nor fit answer go and sleep!
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by 7lives: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
StOla:
A single wholesale policy can turn around the tide.

Those hoarding forex are playing with FIRE.
They will wake up one day and discovered that dollar is #350.
Some of them that bought dollar to hoard at #900, will try to sell at #500 they won't see buyers.
Hoarders should be selling off now, the president understand this game more than them, he will leave them in ruins.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by StOla: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
7lives:

Those hoarding forex are playing with FIRE.
They will wake up one day and discovered that dollar is #350.
Some of them that bought dollar to hoard at #900, will try to sell at #500 they won't see buyers.
Hoarders should be selling off now, the president understand this game more than them, he will leave them in ruins.

I hope that will be the case.

The same hysteria that is making them buy the dollars can be remixed to create hysteria that will make them que up in banks to dispose of the dollars at half the price they bought it.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
bentenny:

Also confirm if you be waiter for restaurant way give me food!
If you nor fit answer go and sleep!

Yeah, whatever! Self absorbed, conceited Mook. πŸ™„ If you mention me again, then you're a confirmed gay and bastard.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Spandau:

Yeah, whatever! Self absorbed, conceited Mook. πŸ™„ If you mention me again, then you're a confirmed gay and bastard.
Yawn!
Stale balderdash from an expired cerebrum!
Take a good look at yourself in your broken mirror and you will see the emblem and embodiment of the highlighted!
Fuul!
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2023
bentenny:

Yawn!
Stale balderdash from an expired cerebrum!
Take a good look at yourself in your broken mirror and you will see the emblem and embodiment of the highlighted!
Fuul!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ fagotty bastards everywhere. The queer will still respond. Thats a given.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ He can't resist the bait.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2023
Spandau:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ fagotty bastards everywhere. The queer will still respond. Thats a given.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ He can't resist the bait.
Regurgitation of a particular trash only reinforces the belief that you are an embodiment of it!
U go dey alright like bobrisky!
My turn to say Pele!
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
bentenny:

Regurgitation of a particular trash only reinforces the belief that you are an embodiment of it!
U go dey alright like bobrisky!
My turn to say Pele!

I knew it! The dingbat can't resist the bait.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ He......no! It needs to have the last word. Female energy everywhere.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Spandau:

I knew it! The dingbat can't resist the bait.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ He......no! It needs to have the last word. Female energy everywhere.
Yawn!
Last kicks of a dying horse!
Is that all your indomie-induced cerebrum can muster?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
bentenny:

Yawn!
Last kicks of a dying horse!
Is that all your indomie-induced cerebrum can muster?

Question begging answer. But I have my own question, though. Are you always this hungry? I can't count the number of times you've yawned. No wonder you were insisting on knowing whether I worked in a restaurant. Pele o. Ebi lo ma n'pa monamona ku.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Even if I wait in a restaurant, I will rather drop the job than wait on mooks like you. Legend says you grew up feasting on cow brains......., no, let me use your favorite word. Cerebrum. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Spandau:

Question begging answer. But I have my own question, though. Are you always this hungry? I can't count the number of times you've yawned. No wonder you were insisting on knowing whether I worked in a restaurant. Pele o. Ebi lo ma n'pa monamona ku.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Even if I wait in a restaurant, I will rather drop the job than wait on mooks like you. Legend says you grew up feasting on cow brains......., no, let me use your favorite word. Cerebrum. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
He has finally written the epistle he accused me of grin
Unfortunately, your disjointed epistle dey filled with trash emanating from an analphabetic noisemaker!
Kindly level up and work hard for your monthly stipends!
Chai see Tinubu recruits grin
Devoid of basic common sense grin
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
bentenny:

He has finally written the epistle he accused me of grin
Unfortunately, your disjointed epistle dey filled with trash emanating from an analphabetic noisemaker!
Kindly level up and work hard for your monthly stipends!
Chai see Tinubu recruits grin
Devoid of basic common sense grin
Wow! The legend is true. OK, so now, are you satisfied?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by aboystar: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
360degree:
This is a good idea.

In the air and on paper πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Spandau:

Wow! The legend is true. OK, so now, are you satisfied?
Wow ke? So you be 'ambulance' for real life!
Broken record spammer have you eaten today or have you received your monthly stipends from your boss today?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
bentenny:

Wow ke? So you be 'ambulance' for real life!
Broken record spammer have you eaten today or have you received your monthly stipends from your boss today?

Hahahaha! Very funny. Now I have helped you laugh to your tepid jokes. Oh, you forgot to yawn and then chip in some fancy word. Anyways, back to our question. Are you satisfied?🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by bentenny(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Spandau:

Hahahaha! Very funny. Now I have helped you laugh to your tepid jokes. Oh, you forgot to yawn and then chip in some fancy word. Anyways, back to our question. Are you satisfied?🀣🀣🀣🀣
Ohh you laughed.....hope you didn't laugh out your last meal?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Spandau: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
bentenny:

Ohh you laughed.....hope you didn't laugh out your last meal?

Oh, thanks for your concern, silly. I didn't. I just said to help laugh to your rancid and flat joke so you don't feel bad. You forgot to yawn, though. So back to our question. Are you satisfied?
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Swiftgrp: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Swiftgrp: 5:05am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Speculators currently behind the unpatriotic and criminal arbitrage are already trapped with the executive orders and will get burnt las las ni

They want to keep on speculating , hype the overvalued street value of USD and call it parallel market price or projection. Smh. Eyin obaiye je lo ma re.

This current FG will not go borrowing money or use hard-earned forex inflow to fight against the overvalued US dollar on the streets. You all will get burnt las las.

Those being deceived to keep hoarding forex will get burnt severely las las. It's laughable ignorance when poorly educated people who have almost 100% of their day to day expenses in naira still go and hoard forex and crowd out those who genuinely need it. If they don't get burnt, no defence of the naira will. Not even EFCC that Mr Emefiele kept sending after them will make them stop.

I am 100% in support of the steps FG through CBN is taking to allow free float to determine our real aggregate demand till those unpatriotic elements are burnt by real market forces.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless Mr Cardoso. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Indeed. Something has to be done ASAP to stop the relentless currency speculations by these dudes using cryptocurrency stable coins or USDT rates for black market rates.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by Swiftgrp: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Babanah:
Can someone advise the powers that be to create a Naira/Dollar ETF backed by USD held by the CBN or any strong Financial Institution. This will segment the market. Those who need the dollar for speculative reasons or as a store of value can buy this Instrument. While the real dollars will be left for these who have genuine need for forex. The ETF will fluctuate/mirror the naira/dollar rates but will be held within Nigeria.
For further details can you ask the CBN Governor to contact me.
You may wish to contact the CBN headquarters in Abuja and/or get the CBN Governor's official email and phone number via a simple Google Search to pass on your insightful message.
Re: FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators by 123papas(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Babanah:
Can someone advise the powers that be to create a Naira/Dollar ETF backed by USD held by the CBN or any strong Financial Institution. This will segment the market. Those who need the dollar for speculative reasons or as a store of value can buy this Instrument. While the real dollars will be left for these who have genuine need for forex. The ETF will fluctuate/mirror the naira/dollar rates but will be held within Nigeria.
For further details can you ask the CBN Governor to contact me.
I don’t think it is a good idea. All dormant domicillary account should be converted to naira equivalent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Ikpeazu Visits The New Aba Shoe Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.