Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) (57349 Views)

2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / FINCEN Files: U.S. Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan Over Malabu OPL 245 Fund Transfers / Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by maryscotland: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Na GEJ suppose be magician?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by juman(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Buy nigeria is only solution.

It was mismanagement of those years that contributed to the rot of economy.
Tinubu is working hard to rejuvenate the economy.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by LordBillionz: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2023
sweerychick:
... as long as SW would continue to unite with the north on the grounds of hatred for the Igbos nothing good would come out in this administration or Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by mikeapollo: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Lol
Oloriburuku grin grin grin
Still, Tinubu has not broken the evil cow's record - BUHARÌ
BUHARÌ MET THE DOLLAR AT 160-180 AND LEFT IT AT 750.
Mathematically, that's about 400% increase or inflation. X4

Tinubu own never ever reach 100% or X2.

It is not only the percentage that matters, the increase in the absolute or nominal value matters too and it is what drains your pocket and makes you poorer. Don't defend the indefensible
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Karlifate: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2023
The f0olish guy keeps reiterating "buy made in Nigeria goods..."

How many "goods" are made in Nigeria

The same Nigeria that spends Millions of Naira to import toothpicks, suddenly has "goods" to sell cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by olisaEze(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2023
The ‘Dee’ in his name stands for dundee aka Mr dunce! Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by NaijaCrusader: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2023
I disagree oo please rephrase that man deserves the kind of leader he got or has.
I like millions of other Nigerians we are struggling to understand what is happening

Rikze:
shocked

Grand hypocrisy. Now he knows the presido is not a magician.

Like they say, Nigerians deserve the kind of rulers they have.

People have no shame at all. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by joefelin2345: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2023
sweerychick:
Critics especially destructive ones are the worst. I remember 2015 elections the way Southwest Muslims crucified Jonathan even the north never did that to him. The criticism was so bad that I can't help but imagined the bitterness and hatred SW had for Jonathan and Igbos. It made me almost hate them but on 2nd thought I asked myself not all of them are like that. I remembered when PMB won the election one Yoruba elder in my church shouted screamed and was very angry, he said SW have made the greatest political mistake in Nigeria's history since independence sadly he passed away 2016.. as long as SW would continue to unite with the north on the grounds of hatred for the Igbos nothing good would come out in this administration.
But when SE united with the North in 1959, 1979, 1983 & 1993-1998-Babangida & Abacha era), that was ok abi? Mumu. Don't worry, the Yoruba shall soon leave you alone in Nigeria by the grace of God & IJMN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2023
juman:

God punish u and ur generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Kay25(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2023
Bigkoko:
Useless people..... Even as clueless as Buhari is, he told you guys Asiwaju is never an option, and would rather an Igbo person from the tribe he loathes take over, but these fallen demons would not listen. Una go chop grass soon!

If the commander in chief of certificate forgers survive SC, while you guys chop graas and gnash your teeth, him & his spend drift would continue to attend Owambe party abroad with hookers high on cocaine!

Mad people! Honestly, una pain dey give me joy! Just like the pain of Gaza dey give me joy! As Gazans say dey like Hamas, na so their pain go dey go me joy. As these miscreants say looters and forgers dey give them joy, na so their pain go dey give me joy!

From a confidential info i sighted, prepared by PwC ~ Price Waterhouse Coopers, FX projections for most African Countries; Nigeria inclusive, is estimated to lose nearly 70% of its value within the next 9 months!

If you get small space or land, just go plant garden for veggies, thank me later!
U are not after the well-being of Nigeria u are only crying for ur loss
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2023
It will never be well with APC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Odjirigho: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Lol

Mumu he did 400% in 8 years and your Group of tecnocrats have done 100% already in 5 months . Do the maths for one-year
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by juman(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
Jagabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.

Our messiah.
He is rebuilding the country.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
joefelin2345:
But when SE united with the North in 1959, 1979, 1983 & 1993-1998-Babangida & Abacha era), that was ok abi? Mumu. Don't worry, the Yoruba shall soon leave you alone in Nigeria by the grace of God & IJMN.
Dey should share the country abeg
Tinubu should do the needful

I am tire of u guys hypocrisy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Tochj(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
Every Tinubu supporter is a Hypocrite
You can not be a Batist with a clean conscience.
Buy Made in Nigeria goods they said
But they went and buy SUV for legistrator
While we have innoson and other vehicle manufacturers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by naturefellow(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Macphenson:
idiots and ignorant hypocrites everywhere.
Templarlandry duro4change mannabbqgrils freestuffsng seunmsg moh247 denreledave

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by juman(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Asiwaju of nigeria.
The best president ever.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by annford: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Is he a Muslim

Because the only people that can attribute "magic" to a Southern Christian who outperformed their muslims presidents both from the North & South are slam skull creatures

....his Intro was purely religious. The Naira can fall well above 2000 Naira to a Dollar, thesame creatures will remind you that Tinubu is not a magician & Nigerians should buy made in Nigeria while his god travel to France for medical refuel.

In such situation, juxtapose his Intro if the President of Nigeria today is a Christian from the South. The mudlims of the North & their slaves from the South will unleash hell & protest against that Southern Christian president

After criticizing one of the best Southetn Christian President this is what they settled with grin grin

Your wisdom would continue to increase. I always get excited when I read stuffs from smart and intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by maxiuc(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2023
virginchaser:
Stop disturbing the poor lad now. Good answer. Let us start to be buying made in Nigeria goods, patronize Nigerian universities, grow your food, maintain your old cars, reduce your movements.
what about your senators planning to buy landcruisers nko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Truth07: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2023
virginchaser:
Stop disturbing the poor lad now. Good answer. Let us start to be buying made in Nigeria goods, patronize Nigerian universities, grow your food, maintain your old cars, reduce your movements.
The leaders should lead by example
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Tochj(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2023
juman:

Is Tinubu buying made in Nigeria goods when he approved buying of SUV for legistrators?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by annford: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Bigkoko:
Useless people..... Even as clueless as Buhari is, he told you guys Asiwaju is never an option, and would rather an Igbo person from the tribe he loathes take over, but these fallen demons would not listen. Una go chop grass soon!

If the commander in chief of certificate forgers survive SC, while you guys chop graas and gnash your teeth, him & his spend drift would continue to attend Owambe party abroad with hookers high on cocaine!

Mad people! Honestly, una pain dey give me joy! Just like the pain of Gaza dey give me joy! As Gazans say dey like Hamas, na so their pain go dey go me joy. As these miscreants say looters and forgers dey give them joy, na so their pain go dey give me joy!

From a confidential info i sighted, prepared by PwC ~ Price Waterhouse Coopers, FX projections for most African Countries; Nigeria inclusive, is estimated to lose nearly 70% of its value within the next 9 months!

If you get small space or land, just go plant garden for veggies, thank me later!

You are one of the few intelligent people Nigeria still has.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by airsaylongcome: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Lol

That 400% was over 8 years. So if you extrapolate that's roughly 50% per year. We have hit 100% in less than 6 months standing on mandate. Issokay
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by YouandiAllofus: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Dummy indeed. Deedee the Dundee!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by VaginaAcademic: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2023
EBMedia:
Campaign promise:

If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XERSLTsgjZo
wetin be this grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by PepeXKermit: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
thesicilian:
This is the true meaning of be careful what you wish for. They bitterly criticised Jonathan when they had no clue what was going on, even though he was doing everything possible to hold the economy together. Now they are all quiet.
"Buhari is a disciplinarian, will tackle the insecurity, while Osibanjo the professor will tackle the economy" Now 8yrs gone by and we are over 80yrs behind "where we were." Their only achievement is to remove subsidy at the 11th hour and plunge the nation into anarchy.

Now the same song is being sung, instead of tackling fundamental issues we're all clamouring for quick fixes

Many people fail to understand nigerias problems are foundational. The foundation needs to be scrapped and rebuilt. I am happy gowon is still alove to see what his decision to spite a certain tribe in the 60s spiraled into. There are principles of governance that works for certain climes, the biggest problem nigeria has today is switching from regional government to what we have now. Gowon, i am very sure will always gnash his teeth in regret about his actions that year.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Basic123: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Can you also create a thread of Anambra people lambasting PETHIEF OBI in 2012 for poor performance versus claiming he is the messiah in 2023 and put it on the front page.

This is the only way to ensure neutrality of nairaland.com
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by badoh(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
I will like to address some issues raised here.
- That southwest hate Jonathan and Igbos. This is a fallacy and far from truth. Was southwest not part of those that clamour for Jonathan to be given power when Yaradua was indisposed and the North was not ready to transfer power to him? Did southwest not vote for Jonathan in 2011 to start a fresh mandate?
Why was Jonathan not able to take a stand and convince labour on the need to remove fuel subsidy and avoid the one week strike then?
Jonathan's loss of power was done through the ballot via combined effort of opposition parties who merged together to produce Buhari. Nobody should blame Tinubu here cos he was an opposition leader and the aim of every opposition party is to take over government.
Your constant attack on Tinubu govt is welcomed and is needed to put the govt on her feet. You can continue to call out the govt for every anti-people policies, however note that to take over govt, it must be through the ballot system and not through the back door or calling for military coup just because of the hatred on him or his tribe. Everyone of us want a better country and the change start from you and me.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

Grand hypocrisy. Now he knows the presido is not a magician.

Like they say, Nigerians deserve the kind of rulers they have.

People have no shame at all. Tueh.

Yoruba Almajiris deserve the kind of leaders they get, not all Nigerians are morons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Osanoghodua1: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
I am not surprised, evil supports evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by Fcwilly: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Lol

Point of corrections official rate of dollars under PMB is 450 naira while black market is 750+ it's Baba Tinubu that unify his own to 750 parallel to black market which now catch fire under him to 1100 official more than 100% increase. Tinubu is working under confusion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) by alimiadedayo1: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Lol

aaa what are u saying Buhari spent 8 years and Tinubu has not spend up to 6 months the dollar rate has skyrocketed exponentially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.