Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat (39735 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by ukaface(f): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2023
They should come back and continue their security work, they have at least tasted the good life, popping champagne and all.
Their brain go set when they reach Naija
Ndi anuofia
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Hullcity: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Am afraid That curse placed on them by the man of God may plague them their entire lyf. will take a lot to be broken except by the very same man of God who pronounced it.
These lads are in for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by virginchaser(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Poor ppl should be left alone sometimes. Just give them food.

Please correct your self before God vex for you. No one is poor before God. Poverty is also a thing of the mind.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Justiceleague1: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2023
I have never seen boys this stupid and foolish as these ones.
These boys are disgusting,my God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by sukkot: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, l can write an epistle of some of my bitter experiences of helping people and l got burnt, grin
epp me bro. send me pand stahlin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Judolisco(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2023
SoNature:
These nitwits must think that Cyprus is like the shithole they came from.

You tell a government that you want to come and school in their country. Then, you stop schooling and start hustling and you expect the school authorities not to report you to the government to declare you wanted.

You kids must be jokers!

na d pastor wey carry dem go I blame oh.... Better private universities dey here wey u fit send dem go with less money... Use d remaining money sponsor more people 4 ur church... But e carry dem go Cyprus... Cyprus go do wetin exactly? We 2 dey undermine dis country

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Brushstrokes20: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2023
I hate ingrates with a passion!
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Fiscus105(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
eepeepook:
Why did the pastor waste their time then? A full year of their lives. God knows how much they could save in the time. Sha, at least they smelt a foreign land. That made them better off than 88% of Nigerians.

How much have you saved for ur 10 years? Use ur own yardstick to do comparison.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by v2: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Good news.

We'll be receiving them at the airport triumphantly.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by frog12: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2023
and when you tell them the truth, they will tell you leave everything to GOD. nigerians and GOD. as if GOD will put food in their mouth

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by bekpo(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
It's not all dogs u see hungry u should feed, some once u finished feeding them, they garner strength and bite u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by izubext007: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Temperal enjoyment is not my portion
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by DrAkpamudehe: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2023
Reportbutton:
Most Ibos are no good ppl, they don't appreciate, spit .

Your people are the worst in that regards. I am telling you from personal experience. I have squatted a number of yorubas in my apartment who were stranded, and they later went behind my back to ask the real estate agents and landlord to make them the sole tenant. Which betrayal is worse than that.?

Backstabbing and you yoruba people are in the same WhatsApp group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by DrAkpamudehe: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Edusouls:
If they deport them back to Nigeria so what? They continue life just as others, all of us never die for niger, so what special about Cyprus? Abegi free the boyz dem no do una anything, why this so much hate in the heart of blacks?

Odeeh
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by KillahPriest: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2023
eepeepook:
Why did the pastor waste their time then? A full year of their lives. God knows how much they could save in the time. Sha, at least they smelt a foreign land. That made them better off than 88% of Nigerians.
you don't know what happened yet you passed judgement. Na wa for your type o undecided
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Dsimmer: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Whenever I see these happie boys, I don't know whether I should be annoyed at their stupidity or laugh. What were they were expecting while they were constantly attacking their sponsor who did nothing to them but assisted them?

Were they expecting the sponsor to continue to sponsor them in abroad while they continued to constantly attack him unwarranted? Two hilarious clowns!
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by DrAkpamudehe: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Igboslayer:
These village and their wahala… they are masters of turning against their helper, typical of those people…

Come Lagos and make money by selling to the rich Yorubas there, then suddenly the place is now ‘NO man’s land’ because of the peanuts you are making. Awon Werey.

They even want to change the political landscape of the state because the people accommodated them so well and they started believing they have a say in governance.

Together with some disgruntled omo ale within the Yorubas they started pulling the strings of discord, then the Yorubas begin to respond in kind , they begin to panic.

This one has developed mental problems because of igbos.
Na lagoon be your next destination. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by dosage150(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

But so far - up until your post - there is no tribalistic comment unless I missed it. Was it necessary to raise this issue on this particular thread?
Maybe check the next threads

49 of our 50 front page topics are full of this
You can observe on your own

I just spam it round so many threads today,regardless
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by dosage150(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Jevica:
but you are off point with this your very comment

I maybe on point in the next topic

49 out of 50 topics on nairaland are full of this
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Reportbutton: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your people are the worst in that regards. I am telling you from personal experience. I have squatted a number of yorubas in my apartment who were stranded, and they later went behind my back to ask the real estate agents and landlord to make them the sole tenant. Which betrayal is worse than that.?

Backstabbing and you yoruba people are in the same WhatsApp group
I'm not Yoruba tongue, you see tour problem am from bayelsa... All igbo ppl I have met are just too dubious always acting overwise, well na family matter, OPM vs ibo boys family business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by todugo(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Make una come back come follow us dey buy fuel ⛽ ₦750

Una never see anything. Mumu boys
No fuel sef
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:
I swear bro. No be everybody deserve help
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by thaoriginator: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2023
Happy boys turned sad 😢
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by OblorOblor: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Tango and Cash; what a shameful fall from glory!
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by millionboi2: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2023
eepeepook:
so you have reduced yourself to this,that smelling a foreign land makes one better than 88% you are mentally dumb.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by DOM7: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Just look as somebody that want to trend will say i will take care of their bills. You don't reward ungrateful fellows.it is God standard,yes they are forgiven but!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by AngelicBeing: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
sukkot:
epp me bro. send me pand stahlin
Says the CEO of Astral Bank, headquartered at Star 🌟 UY SCUTI in the constellations and sukkot controls 777 Trillion British pounds sterling in liquid cash tongue
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by LordBillionz: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:
I disagree. There are differences
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sad Boiz....
the end of the road for ungrateful Lousy boys

If them see anybody wey go give them job or money make them thank God

Chicken Republic manager go dey one corner dey laugh and I sure say them leg no go ever make mistake hit chicken Republic grin

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by sukkot: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Says the CEO of Astral Bank, headquartered at Star 🌟 UY SCUTI in the constellations and sukkot controls 777 Trillion British pounds sterling in liquid cash tongue
cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) / Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.