Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat (39670 Views)

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Astar007: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Neddstark:

Their stupid actions began when he abruptly cancelled the overseas scholarship for them. Who after starting studies abroad will be happy to relocate back to Nigeria to restart again?
Remember the abroad study was all his idea not theirs.

I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Astar007: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jlow2:
it’s because you re in that age bracket that is why you re offended,but that is the truth, because the studies has been done ,so have you reasoned why people born in late 80s and early 90s look younger than late 90s and 2000s, you can not comprehend because you re in that age bracket

Unfortunately most people walking the face of this earth thinks like you, little minded, myopic, dumb and not ready to question/challenge the status quo.

A study was made sometime ago about countries and continent with lowest and highest IQ, Africa was the continent with the most lowest IQ, do you agree with this findings If yes, of course like I said earlier you are dumb, if no, then why would you accept the other findings about gratitude and age group

I am 29 and grateful, I have been helped and blessed by men and God himself, I have travelled to Morroco, Kenya, Benin, Mauritius, South Africa, Turkey, France, Sweden, Spain..9 countries which you may never experience in your lifetime or the next..guess what I did not buy a flight ticket for all nine countries, some from my job and some from friends and loved ones...I HAVENT BOUGHT A PLANE TICKET WITH MY MONEY BEFORE, I'm glad and thankful to God and man that people just seem to like me and attracted to me and want to help me....I'm thankful and I do show gratitude and will NEVER disappoint those I have benefited from.. do not confuse lack of home training with youthfulness
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by yunus22: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

Yes cheesy I hear they've been dancing in nightclubs over there. So since we have plenty nightclubs over here, shouldn't be a problem.
I sent you mail sir kindly please n please reply
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Jlow2: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Astar007:

Unfortunately most people walking the face of this earth thinks like you, little minded, myopic, dumb and not ready to question/challenge the status quo.

A study was made sometime ago about countries and continent with lowest and highest IQ, Africa was the continent with the most lowest IQ, do you agree with this findings If yes, of course like I said earlier you are dumb, if no, then why would you accept the other findings about gratitude and age group

I am 29 and grateful, I have been helped and blessed by men and God himself, I have travelled to Morroco, Kenya, Benin, Mauritius, South Africa, Turkey, France, Sweden, Spain..9 countries which you may never experience in your lifetime or the next..guess what I did not buy a flight ticket for all nine countries, some from my job and some from friends and loved ones...I HAVENT BOUGHT A PLANE TICKET WITH MY MONEY BEFORE, I'm glad and thankful to God and man that people just seem to like me and attracted to me and want to help me....I'm thankful and I do show gratitude and will NEVER disappoint those I have benefited from.. do not confuse lack of home training with youthfulness
you have traveled to those countries those not mean others re dump and myopic, and when will you start helping others and that is not a guarantee you re doing better than me , I export minerals and commodities ,since you have never paid any of the flight ticket with you money what will you say about men that pay it for them selves and Own properties in millions, because you traveled to countries on Sumones bills makes you think I will never do so in my life time, well that is how that age bracket thinks , pride comes before the fall,I registered my first company in April 1994 , same yr you where born, I am non apologetic about what I said initially and it’s all evident in your choice of words,I tank God I am not hungry or begging , and I pay my tickets with my money.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Kingbuhari(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
They should change their name to Sad Boys...
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Winneygirl(f): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
All these scholarships to study abroad should stop.
There are private universities here they could have attended and done well.
They would have been close to family and friends and been able to make a life for themselves.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Evidenx(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
From happy boys to sorrowful boys...

What a tale of those who bite the fingers that fed them.

Others should learn
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by ednut1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Predicted this months ago. Welcome back idiots
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by YourKarma: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cerebellum:
These ones will be welcomed with
Sapamalekun grin grin
Dia own don be!
Sapamalekum🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una no go kii me with laugh
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by wolebest: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://newtelegraphng.com/happie-boys-to-be-deported-to-nigeria-within-30-days/#:~:text=Former%20Security%20Guards%20of%20Chicken,allegations%20of%20involvement%20in%20fraud.

Let them be sent back to Nigeria to continue their education.

A bunch of ingrates....
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Astar007: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jlow2:
you have traveled to those countries those not mean others re dump and myopic, and when will you start helping others and that is not a guarantee you re doing better than me , I export minerals and commodities ,since you have never paid any of the flight ticket with you money what will you say about men that pay it for them selves and Own properties in millions, because you traveled to countries on Sumones bills makes you think I will never do so in my life time, well that is how that age bracket thinks , pride comes before the fall,I registered my first company in April 1994 , same yr you where born, I am non apologetic about what I said initially and it’s all evident in your choice of words,I tank God I am not hungry or begging , and I pay my tickets with my money.

Oga stop sounding like a victim, pride does not always come before a fall, life is full of uncertainties and even if you do everything right nothing is still guaranteed...I WILL NEVER FALL BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

I am grateful to God and alot of people that has helped me in my journey... I have always been grateful from my teenage years till now and will always be....like I said earlier the condition of the heart is what matters not age
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Rick9(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Poor ppl should be left alone sometimes. Just give them food.
Honestly especially poor people with a terrible mindset. Tufiakwa
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by sonofthunder: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://newtelegraphng.com/happie-boys-to-be-deported-to-nigeria-within-30-days/#:~:text=Former%20Security%20Guards%20of%20Chicken,allegations%20of%20involvement%20in%20fraud.

Clout chasers will still open account and contribute money for them.

No be Nigerians?

Lol 😂😂😂
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Igboslayer: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

This one has developed mental problems because of igbos.
Na lagoon be your next destination. Mark my words
Oloriburuku Omo ale... Continue to be foolish and bet me, you will all leave Lagos in a hurry.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The whole thing was bs from the start. A social media stunt. In less than a month these two guys had university admission in Cyprus? How?

If those guys were women the moment I heard scholarship in an European back water I would immediately have thought of packaged sex trafficking.

Whatever it is the guy planned for them it definitely was not an academic scholarship. I am sure they they knew this and played along. Our case is different.
So where did it all go wrong? It's crazy
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Awise09(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
They never see anything
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by MrJames007: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Foolish bois
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by sheeda995(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're not even getting the joke. Of course Their deportation was because of their actions. I was only being funny with the usual meaningless joke while calling out their stupidity of how they constantly attacked their sponsor who did nothing to them but helped them yet they expected the sponsor to continue to sponsor them while they continued to attack the sponsor unwarranted.
I understand you, while I frown at their behavior,I have their sponsor to blame as well. Do not start what you can't finish especially when it comes to things like that. He promised and promise is a debt and it could have affected their mental health status. Imagine you have never seen Lagos before and I now told you to go abroad, how happy will you be and how frustrated will you be if I tell you to come back, that alone can run you mad

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by oneman2k7: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
At least they have entered plane before.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by DrAkpamudehe: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku Omo ale... Continue to be foolish and bet me, you will all leave Lagos in a hurry.

You guys have been using this same line since after the Nigerian-biafran war and yet you haven't matched words with action. Igbos have since the 70s completely overrun Lagos economically, while riffraffs and never do wells like you idle around and cry like children whose feeding bottles were snatched from their mouths. Common Niger, your balablu father couldn't invade after all the bragging, na igbo you want use shine. Don't underestimate the meekness of the igbo man, otherwise the civil war will be a child's play if you continue pushing him to the wall. Omo-ale oshi
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by prophetfire: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Damn that’s how this people wasted the opportunity given to them on a platter
That’s sad
Well they should come back to Nigeria
Let them come here and face Tinubu and be chopping dry agbado. grin grin grin
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by DrAkpamudehe: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reportbutton:

I'm not Yoruba tongue, you see tour problem am from bayelsa... All igbo ppl I have met are just too dubious always acting overwise, well na family matter, OPM vs ibo boys family business

You are attracting dubious people of your kind. Birds of the same feather always attract each other.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Reportbutton: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You are attracting dubious people of your kind. Birds of the same feather always attract each other.
You're so unintelligent, but when you said yours you never saw it like you attracting dubious people..
I get it. You must be an OBI supporter.
Headless mob.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by Igboslayer: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You guys have been using this same line since after the Nigerian-biafran war and yet you haven't matched words with action. Igbos have since the 70s completely overrun Lagos economically, while riffraffs and never do wells like you idle around and cry like children whose feeding bottles were snatched from their mouths. Common Niger, your balablu father couldn't invade after all the bragging, na igbo you want use shine. Don't underestimate the meekness of the igbo man, otherwise the civil war will be a child's play if you continue pushing him to the wall. Omo-ale oshi
Werey dey disguise like better person. Omo ale

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by kabillionaire(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Never bites the hand that feeds you.
When they're back, their eyes go clear.
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by blueAgent(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
virginchaser:

Please correct your self before God vex for you. No one is poor before God. Poverty is also a thing of the mind.

Story, they decieve yourself.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat by ChiefOkporghe: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
pansophist:

There are people that don't deserve to be helped, since they lack the ability to appreciate. People like that don't know the work it takes to help, and just see it as nothing.

It takes strength to help others, and to be strong, you must have subjected yourself to thorough difficulties to emerge victorious.

Ingrates who haven't done anything difficult in their life before are incapable to appreciate a genuine help, hence, they bite the finger that feeds them.

They are the same fools that will insult you for dashing them 10k, because others gave them 50k. Idiots like that are human scum, and what makes it worse is that they lack the ability to see that they are useless baggage to others.

They expect you to consider yourself lucky, that they choose you to leech on. They think like parasites, since parasites by its very nature is designed to be a burden on a host.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video) / The Longest & Largest Drainage System In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion (Pictures) / Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.