Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria (681 Views)

If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army / Buratai Visit Troops At The Camp In Borno, Charge Them To Be More Patriotic(pix) / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by mancoconut: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Than the ones back home? are they unhinged from reality or are the ones back home getting it all wrong?

https:///alozieee/status/1716465424588521762?s=20

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by White000(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Question
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Cruise777: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2023
cool

Nigeria is one country that everyone should be proud of

One time I was at a barber shop with a Bengali, Indian all watching Nollywood film

Another day my Philipino HR was singing along to PSquare chop my money

My Kenya friend calls me Igwe because of Nollywood, I had to tell her I am not Ibo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Zionmdde: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2023
mancoconut:
Than the ones back home? are they unhinged from reality or are the ones back home getting it all wrong?

What is patriotic in voting tinubu? Preventing other ethnicity from voting? Threatening people not to come out an vote? And supporting the fact that Nigerians are really suffering presently?

Tell me more about patriotism

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by paxx: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2023
mancoconut:

whenever people start talking about patriotism. its because they want you to fight in a war typically :p
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by amadice(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2023
mancoconut:

BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS IN OUR HEADS TO ALWAYS THINK OF HOME. Its in our blood, an average Igbo person will always what to know, visit or have things to do with is linage, root.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Bobloco: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

One time I was at a barber shop with a Bengali, Indian all watching Nollywood film

My Kenya friend calls me Igwe because of Nollywood, I had to tell her I am not Ibo

Did you tell your Kenya friend that Tinubu have turned you into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality as described by David Hundeyin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Cruise777: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Did you tell your Kenya friend that Tinubu have turned you into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality as described by David Hundeyin

Why should I respond to you in your folly when I can share love to ease your pain

God loves you bro... Breath in and let out what is making you bitter

We are here for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Bobloco: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:

Why should I respond to you in your folly when I can share love to ease your pain

God loves you bro... Breath in and let out what is making you bitter

We are here for you

I appreciate the offer of love

But please answer me, did you tell your Kenya friend that Tinubu have successfully turned you into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2023
There are a lot of Igbos in Nigeria doing their best for this country..

But because you don't value and rate Igbos at all you won't notice them

Especially in politics, governance

See the way Tinubu is appointing only Yorubas to key position just because Igbos didn't vote for him...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Who told you only Igbos born abroad love Nigeria, those of us who are sensitive are in solidarity with Biafrans until a referendum to prove that we Igbo Nigerians are majority or until a compromise is reached.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Tinubu said he will run an inclusive government
But what are we getting Yorubas everywhere even the Northerners are shocked...

Imagine if Tinubu was the coach of the super falcons only Yorubas will be on the team
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by IduNaOba: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Na after them realise what's happening down home that they change.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Cruise777: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu said he will run an inclusive government
But what are we getting Yorubas everywhere even the Northerners are shocked...

Imagine if Tinubu was the coach of the super falcons only Yorubas will be on the team

Appoint who you trust,

Follow Federal Character Principle

And remind fuckers... Yoruba Lokan

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Because they value themselves more, hence Homeland.

While the ones in Nigeria value themselves less and are used to mediocrisy.
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Rahkman: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

moh u and I know say na ibadan you dey since dem born why u dey whine urself moh?
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Cruise777: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2023
Rahkman:
moh u and I know say na ibadan you dey since dem born why u dey whine urself moh?

Ok

But why una con think say traveling na big deal
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Emperormartin(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Did you tell your Kenyan friend you prevented and threatened the Igbos not to vote in Lagos in 2023 election?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Emperormartin(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2023
mancoconut:

Forget chinwendỄ alozie she's a sportswoman of super falcons.

I'll categorically tell you that 98% of Igbos outside Nigeria are more Biafran than Igbos in Nigeria...

They're the one chiefly anchoring and driving the Biafran consciousness...

But I understand you op... You like seeing an Igbo man or woman carrying the Nigeria flag unfortunately, most of them have their biafran t-shirts, bangles and crested polos in their various homes
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by anungangampu: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Its actually the ones outside are the one looking for Baifra not the one here. They are more patriotic to Baifra than the ones here.
Alozie is representing the super falcons just like being employed by the Nigerian govt. Do you want her to hang the Baifra flag instead.

Make an igbo man president and all this bulshit wil end

1 Like

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Rahkman: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:

Ok

But why una con think say traveling na big deal
that picture no prove anything moh no dey whine ur self
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Emperormartin(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

1)Nollywood movie
2) psquare song
3) Kenyan calling you igwe

It is clear that these Igbos are the ambassadors of Nigeria but sadly they aren't regarded back home.

Next time tell your Kenyan friend that the Igbos are heading for their own country called Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by accordadoga27(f): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hehehehe

Children of hate.

Those ones abroad no get their hate trait.

They were brought up abroad and didn't drink from Agulu river
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:

Appoint who you trust,

Follow Federal Character Principle

And remind fuckers... Yoruba Lokan

Sure that's the game
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by MasterJayJay: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
mancoconut:

Who are the Igbo people watching her perform for falcons?
Alozie didn't even vote in Nigeria election.

Your question is built on fallacy

Igbo people in Nigeria are as patriotic as the ones abroad.
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Idiko1: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
mancoconut:

What idiotic patriotism of Nigeria are you thinking about? The last time I checked though, Michelle Alozie plays football for Nigerian female side.
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Rostikol: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
IreneChidi:
shatap
Stop telling lies

HE IS SAYING 100% TRUTH.

IT IS YOUR LACK OF EXPOSURE THAT MAKES YOU THINK HE IS LYING.

OVERSEAS, YOU WILL SEE AFRICANS PRETENDING TO BE NIGERIANS, JUST BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE SEEN AS COOL AND TRENDY, BIG RICH COUNTRY ETC.

I ACTUALLY MET A UGANDAN GUY ONCE IN A CLUB IN LONDON, AND HE WAS CLAIMING TO BE NIGERIAN, TILL I TOLD HIM I WAS NIGERIAN, AND STARTED SPEAKING PIDGIN TO HIM, AND THEN HE SAID HE WAS ONLY JOKING AND WAS FROM UGANDA.
Re: Why Are Foreign Born Igbos More Patriotic To Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
I remember how Ndigbo association in USA chased Nnamdi Kanu away when he travelled to the states in 2017 to beg for weapons to fight the Nigerian government.

(1) (Reply)

You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself If You Ever Voted Or Campaigned For Tinubu / Fake Products And The Only Way Out Of It / Here Is Senator Jarigbe's Speech That Sparks Rowdy Session In Senate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.