Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. (11849 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Mali: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Revenge Attacks In Nigeria / Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
A defiant son of Gadhaffi, Saif al-Islam Gaddhafi vows to exact revenge for his father's death in a TV message.

Just one of Moammar Gadhafi's eight children is still unaccounted for following the Libyan dictator's death last week, and although he is currently wanted by the International Criminal Court, Libya's former heir apparent is still trying to reclaim his father's glory.

Saif Al-Islam Gadhafi, the London-educated son who was to succeed his father and carry on the dynasty is possibly still at large. Libya's interim government had said he was captured this weekend, but at the very same time the 39-year-old appeared on Syrian television.

"We continue our resistance. I'm in Libya, alive, free and intend to go to the very end and exact revenge," Saif Al-Islam Gadhafi was heard saying on Syrian TV. "I say go to hell, you rats and NATO behind you. This is our country, we live in it, and we die in it and we are continuing the struggle."

The short message was broadcast on Syrian TV station Al-Rai on Sunday and was soon uploaded by several users onto YouTube. It's not clear if the audio-only message was broadcast live or was a recording. The Al-Rai station broadcasts into Libya, and in the past has broadcast messages from Moammar Gadhafi.

As the hunt for Saif intensifies, his brother Saadi Gadhafi, who escaped the country in September as rebel forces began to close in, has publicly lashed out about the death of his father and brother.

Under house arrest in Nigeria, Saadi issued a blistering condemnation of the way his father was treated after capture.
"These barbaric executions and the grotesque abuse of the corpses make it clear that no person affiliated with the former regime will receive a fair trial in Libya," he said through his publicist.

As news and video footage of his death surfaced, the United Nations' High Commission for Human Rights called for an investigation into the events surrounding his death; though video seems to show him in rebel custody, he allegedly died in "crossfire."

Libya's acting Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril said that he would not oppose a full investigation under international supervision into his death, according to The Associated Press.

The fate of one of Gadhafi's other sons, Moutassim Gadhafi, is quite clear however: his body now lies with his father's on display in a meat refrigerator for all of Libya to see.

"This is his destiny because of all the evil he has done," one Libyan spectator said after lining up to see for himself the body of the man who ruled Libya for 42 years and his fifth son.

All of the dictator's eight children lived their lives as lavishly and as ruthlessly as their father.
Three of the Gadhafi children -- Moutassim, Khamis and Said al-Arab -- have been killed in the revolution. Three more, Hannibal, Mohammed and Gadhafi's only daughter Aisha – once called the Claudia Schiffer of North Africa -- are now living in exile in Algeria with Gadhafi's wife Safia.

Across Libya there is little sympathy for anyone in the Gadhafi family. The interim government officially declared the country liberated this weekend, and has promised to bring democracy.

While celebratory gunshots rang out across the capital of Tripoli, it has been one non-stop party as Libya begins its transition to democracy. A new interim government is expected to be declared within a month, with elections for a constitutional assembly expected within eight months.
http://news.yahoo.com/gadhafis-heirs-dead-dictators-sons-speak-085544817.html
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
Senseless human being, with such comments, the NTC will surely hunt down and murder him.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by blacksta(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
Another rat begging for death. Hell is surely big enough
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Beaf: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sail-Al-Islam is just another demon that will be beaten to death in the streets like his father.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by jmaine: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
Under house arrest in Nigeria, Saadi issued a blistering condemnation of the way his father was treated after capture.
"These barbaric executions and the grotesque abuse of the corpses make it clear that no person affiliated with the former regime will receive a fair trial in Libya," he said through his publicist.

Niger i guess

We continue our resistance. I'm in Libya, alive, free and intend to go to the very end and exact revenge," Saif Al-Islam Gadhafi was heard saying on Syrian TV. "I say go to hell, you rats and NATO behind you. This is our country, we live in it, and we die in it and we are continuing the struggle."

That's some hard core rant . . . .The guy is eager to die
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Gayigaskia(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
Imagine a guy who has never lacked anything in his life, now seeing his father dragged on the streets, a guy who has lost everything including his family; do you blame such a guy for standing up as someone who has nothing to loose?
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by velo10: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Sail-Al-Islam is just another demon that will be beaten to death in the streets like his father.

And those that begun an unncecessary war that killed tens of thousands of civillians are who? the heroes abi? Crazy thinking
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2011
Gayigaskia:

Imagine a guy who has never lacked anything in his life, now seeing his father dragged on the streets, a guy who has lost everything including his family; do you blame such a guy for standing up as someone who has nothing to loose?

Yes now he will know how it feels to be treated like animals just as his daddy dead to others. Libya does not belong to him and his family alone.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by cap28: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2011
May Allah be on your side , the intelligent, revolutionary minded people of africa are behind you.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2011
Gadhaffi and his family even though they live in luxury, did extra had to make sure that each Lybia
feels a taste of wealth. nevertheless whether my daddy is a killer or what, i will always stand for
him no matter what. Thatz a son's cry for his father.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2011
East:

Gadhaffi and his family even though they live in luxury, did extra had to make sure that each Lybia
feels a taste of wealth. nevertheless whether my daddy is a killer or what, i will always stand for
him no matter what. Thatz a son's cry for his father.

I agree with you on that, personally i don't like the way he died, he should have been treated better but Gaddafi brought all this to himself, no one person is bigger than the whole country.

He should have stepped down and give peace a chance.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by eghost247(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2011
This one will probably end up in Den Hague
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2011
There are some people who just post without thinking.

Who will see the way his dad and brothers were killed and not be full of rage.

I am totally against violence but this guy is aggrieved.

We now have terrorists in charge of Libya and the once secular government kicked out.

So much for progress !.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by MrResource(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2011
I guess that should be Niger not Nigeria.

Thatz the Gadaffi spirit,
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2011
frosbel:

There are some people who just post without thinking.

Who will see the way his dad and brothers were killed and not be full of rage.

I am totally against violence but this guy is aggrieved.

We now have terrorists in charge of Libya and the once secular government kicked out.

So much for progress !.

Don't be too quick to conclude. Gaddafi wasn't a saint himself, we all remember how he came to power.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by bisiaet: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2011
This is a big rant ever and I can see this guy definately want to die and with the way he is going he will surely die. I dont think he needs a lecturer to tell him "Boy the game is over just hold your peace" I'm so sorry for him that when a fly refused to yield to an advise definately it would be bury with the corpse Mr Young Gadafi please fight on may God helps you.because I dont know whatelse you want to fight about
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by wewe1(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2011
I agree with you on that, personally i don't like the way he died
[quote][/quote]

Sometimes i wonder how people reason, For someone that killed his own people, waged war against another nation, sponsored terrorism all across the globe, established training camp for suicide bomber (as far back as late 70s) etc the list is endless. You didnt like the way he died?
How do you want him to die?
Cos naija is so Bleep up that we dont even good from bad?
so he gave libya a taste of wealth, Libya has the highest GDP in Africa, Blah blah,
does that gave him the audacity so evil?
Do you self a favour read more on people b4 you comment.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2011
we we:

I agree with you on that, personally i don't like the way he died

Sometimes i wonder how people reason, For someone that killed his own people, waged war against another nation, sponsored terrorism all across the globe, established training camp for suicide bomber (as far back as late 70s) etc the list is endless. You didnt like the way he died? 
How do you want him to die?
Cos naija is so bleep up that we dont even good from bad?
so he gave libya a taste of wealth, Libya has the highest GDP in Africa,  Blah blah,
does that gave him the audacity so evil?
Do you self a favour read more on people b4 you comment.

Yes i don't like the way he died and i'm not Gaddafi's fan, Gaddafi should have been arrested, locked up, trialed and jailed, that is how it should be done in a civilized society.

If Gaddafi should be killed cos he killed then those who killed him should be killed as well.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2011
We need a Gadhaffi minded person in Naija,
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by member479760: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2011
that one na looser talk, their time end and it end death is waiting for dem all. Ya raba!
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by revomind(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2011
justwise:

Yes i don't like the way he died and i'm not Gaddafi's fan, Gaddafi should have been arrested, locked up, trialed and jailed, that is how it should be done in a civilized society.

If Gaddafi should be killed cos he killed then those who killed him should be killed as well.

This is the jurisprudence behind criminal law. I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2011
@ we we,

I think you are the one who lacks understanding of what happened in Libya, Gaddafi, his relationship with the west and the Arab league.

From your contribution it looks to me that you have never visited Libya before. Again you talk about too many things you know nothing about.

Do you know that those who first accused Gaddafi of sponsoring them in both Berlin and Lockerbie bombings have confessed they were paid to lie? Are you aware that the US government have brought down more than 2 civilian planes? What would you call the massacre of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis in the name of WMD that doesn't exist? Calling Gaddafi a terrorist is not to know the meaning of terrorism.

Yes Gaadaffi supplied weapons to South Africans during the apartheid regime, he supplied weapons to those in the South of Sudan to defend themselves against the Arabs in the north of Sudan. Many also believe that he and some US politicians are financing the IRA in Northern Ireland. Gaddafi has helped those who he thought were oppressed.

When you say he killed his people then you again say what you know nothing about. With the cooperation of the CIA Gaddafi cracked down on Islamlist. These are guys who had thesame ideas like Bokoharam. They want an Islamic Libya and because the US had told the Libyan government that most of the Taliban and Mujaheeden fighters are from Libya they came up with a joint effort to fight the Isamlist. Many of them were totured and new reports claim some were even executed. But do you know that Mousaa Kousa, the man behind the toture and death was pardoned by your ICC because he chose to desert Gaddafi and cooperate with the West.  The US now says Gaddafi killed  and totured his people as if this gut goes to the street and pick up anyone for death.

Anyways you are entitled to your opinion but making unfounded allegations are just absurd. The West has no moral right to even accuse Gaddafi because if Gaddafi is bad they are worse.  And this police state the we are in Europe is freedom? where the EU officials are not elected by anyone and in the EU NO is not an answer it must be a YES. Ireland voted No the other time they were asked to keep voting till they get a YES. Just two weeks ago Slovakia parliament voted NO to lending Grecee money the EU asked them to go and vote again till they got a YES.  A group of unelected officers make laws for over 500 million people.

I was at a forum yesterday and I was told this " You Africans want to become the most powerful people on earth and starve all of us in the West, you want all our children to die." That can't explain more why Gaddafi had to be murdered.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by highland(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2011
ItsModella:

A defiant son of Gadhaffi, Saif al-Islam Gaddhafi vows to exact revenge for his father's death in a TV message.

Just one of Moammar Gadhafi's eight children is still unaccounted for following the Libyan dictator's death last week, and although he is currently wanted by the International Criminal Court, Libya's former heir apparent is still trying to reclaim his father's glory.

Saif Al-Islam Gadhafi, the London-educated son who was to succeed his father and carry on the dynasty is possibly still at large. Libya's interim government had said he was captured this weekend, but at the very same time the 39-year-old appeared on Syrian television.

"We continue our resistance. I'm in Libya, alive, free and intend to go to the very end and exact revenge," Saif Al-Islam Gadhafi was heard saying on Syrian TV. "I say go to hell, you rats and NATO behind you. This is our country, we live in it, and we die in it and we are continuing the struggle."

The short message was broadcast on Syrian TV station Al-Rai on Sunday and was soon uploaded by several users onto YouTube. It's not clear if the audio-only message was broadcast live or was a recording. The Al-Rai station broadcasts into Libya, and in the past has broadcast messages from Moammar Gadhafi.

As the hunt for Saif intensifies, his brother Saadi Gadhafi, who escaped the country in September as rebel forces began to close in, has publicly lashed out about the death of his father and brother.

As news and video footage of his death surfaced, the United Nations' High Commission for Human Rights called for an investigation into the events surrounding his death; though video seems to show him in rebel custody, he allegedly died in "crossfire."

Libya's acting Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril said that he would not oppose a full investigation under international supervision into his death, according to The Associated Press.

The fate of one of Gadhafi's other sons, Moutassim Gadhafi, is quite clear however: his body now lies with his father's on display in a meat refrigerator for all of Libya to see.

"This is his destiny because of all the evil he has done," one Libyan spectator said after lining up to see for himself the body of the man who ruled Libya for 42 years and his fifth son.

All of the dictator's eight children lived their lives as lavishly and as ruthlessly as their father.
Three of the Gadhafi children -- Moutassim, Khamis and Said al-Arab -- have been killed in the revolution. Three more, Hannibal, Mohammed and Gadhafi's only daughter Aisha – once called the Claudia Schiffer of North Africa -- are now living in exile in Algeria with Gadhafi's wife Safia.

Across Libya there is little sympathy for anyone in the Gadhafi family. The interim government officially declared the country liberated this weekend, and has promised to bring democracy.

While celebratory gunshots rang out across the capital of Tripoli, it has been one non-stop party as Libya begins its transition to democracy. A new interim government is expected to be declared within a month, with elections for a constitutional assembly expected within eight months.
http://news.yahoo.com/gadhafis-heirs-dead-dictators-sons-speak-085544817.html

who is harboring Gaddafi family in Nigeria?
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
I read somewhere that Saif Al-Islam actually managed to escape to Sudan, where he is now under the protection of the Justice and Equality Movement, a dreaded militia group in that country. Since he still has access to billions of dollars stashed in secret accounts (presumably), I hope he can build an entire army of avengers to launch and sustain a retaliatory battle with the support of his Sirte tribal elements to destabilize the NTC's government and kill some of the maggots that were dragging his father and brother's bodies on the streets, putting them in a meat freezer for all manner of miserably morbid nonentities to glare at, and savagely celebrating their deaths. He has nothing to lose anymore, he should dedicate the rest of his life and resources to bringing misery to the mob (and their western backers if possible) that effectively wiped out his entire family. This is not a matter of what Gaddafi did or did not do during his time in power. This is about the righteous anger of a true-born son that MUST AVENGE the humiliating massacre of his family. He has my best wishes for that noble mission.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by baskemms: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
I do not support Gaddafi in any way or his actions, but lets face the fact, he was murdered by the west. Libyans do not know "the pot of soup" they are in yet!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
Assassination attempts and plots on Gaddafi

In 1969, the British Special Air Service (S.A.S.) was contacted by the Libyan Royal Family and planned an assassination attempt to restore the Libyan monarchy. The plan was dubbed the "Hilton Assignment", named after a Libyan jail. The plan was to release 150 political prisoners from a jail in Tripoli as a catalyst for a general uprising. The prisoners would be recruited for a coup attempt, and the British agents would leave them to take over the nation. The plan was called off at a late stage by the British Secret Intelligence Service because the United States government decided that Gaddafi was anti-Marxist and therefore acceptable.[280][281]

In 1976, Tunisia's state television reported that Gaddafi had been fired at by a lone assailant. None of the shots hit him.[282]

In 1981, French president Valéry Giscard d'Estaing plotted an assassination attempt with Egypt. His administration spoke with the Reagan administration for approval, but the United States did not support the measure. The plot was abandoned after Giscard's term in office.[283][284]

In 1986, the United States bombed Libya, including Gaddafi's family compound in the vast Bab al-Azizia Barracks in southern Tripoli. The U.S. Government consistently said that the bombings were "surgical strikes" and were not intended to kill Gaddafi. However, Oliver North did devise a plot at the time to lure Gaddafi into his compound using Terry Waite. The plot violated US law, which prohibited assassinations, and was never put into action.[285] On 15 April, Gaddafi and his family had fled his compound in the Bab al-Azizia Barracks moments before it was bombed. He received a phone call the night of 15 April, warning him about an attack. The origin of the phone call remains under speculation, but Maltese Prime Minister Karmenu Mifsud Bonnici and Italian politician Bettino Craxi have been primary suspects.

In 1993, over 2,000 Libyan soldiers plotted to assassinate Gaddafi.[286] The soldiers were members of the Warfalla tribe, which rebelled because it was not well-represented in the upper ranks of the Libyan Army. The coup attempt was crushed by the Libyan Air Force, which was entirely made of members of the Qadhadhfa tribe, which Gaddafi belongs to. The tribal tensions that resulted with the Warfalla and the Magariha caused Gaddafi to place his second-in-command, Abdessalam Jalloud, a Magariha, under house arrest, and led to oppression of the Warfalla.[287] The rebellion was largest in the city of Misrata. Libyan media did not cover any reports on the rebellion, but European diplomats saw large numbers of wounded and casualties in the hospitals.[288]

In February 1996, Islamic extremists attacked Gaddafi's motorcade near the city of Sirte.[289] Allegedly, Britain's Secret Intelligence Service was involved, which was denied by future foreign secretary Robin Cook. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office later stated: "We have never denied that we knew of plots against Gaddafi."[290] In August
1998, former British MI5 officer David Shayler renewed his attacks on the secret services, claiming that MI6 had invested GB£100,000 in a plot to assassinate Gaddafi.[291]

In June 1998, Islamic militants opened fire on Gaddafi's motorcade near the town of Dirnah. One of his Amazonian Guards sacrificed herself to save his life. He was injured in the elbow according to witnesses.[292]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by martinosi: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
cap28:

May Allah be on your side ,  the intelligent, revolutionary  minded people of africa are behind you.

Got this one for you Cap28,
very good lecture,

7 Deadly Sins, Political, Economic & Social Issues from a Pan African Businessman & Dr

DR.Umar ABDULLAH Johnson

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlbO7QS_FAY&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by nairapark: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
Get details of Gaddafi's boy in the link below
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Top12Game: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
pro01:

I read somewhere that Saif Al-Islam actually managed to escape to Sudan, where he is now under the protection of the Justice and Equality Movement, a dreaded militia group in that country. Since he still has access to billions of dollars stashed in secret accounts (presumably), I hope he can build an entire army of avengers to launch and sustain a retaliatory battle with the support of his Sirte tribal elements to destabilize the NTC's government and kill some of the maggots that were dragging his father and brother's bodies on the streets, putting them in a meat freezer for all manner of miserably morbid nonentities to glare at, and savagely celebrating their deaths. He has nothing to lose anymore, he should dedicate the rest of his life and resources to bringing misery to the mob (and their western backers if possible) that effectively wiped out his entire family. This is not a matter of what Gaddafi did or did not do during his time in power. This is about the righteous anger of a true-born son that MUST AVENGE the humiliating massacre of his family. He has my best wishes for that noble mission.

If wishes were horses, even beggars will ride.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by shevalync: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
cap28:

May Allah be on your side , the intelligent, revolutionary minded people of africa are behind you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by felifeli: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
But this Saif al-Islam is very intriguing though. First he was reported captured in Tripoli and later escaped. Then he was reported captured in Sirte, .Again he escaped. He must have some ogbonge babalawo behind him.  grin grin grin

I wish him luck though. He could become the worst terror the West will ever confront in future - together with the poor people of Sirte and Bani Walid, bombed by an army of occupation into submission. There is no "liberation" yet in Libya ;only a gathering storm which  may have the entire African continent uniting against the West.
Whatever Gaddafi has done in the past seems of little consequence now considering the hopeless animals that he has been contending with in Libya. The clear fact is that HE WAS MURDERED in full television glare, and with assistance of UN and NATO.
Long Live Gaddafi . Even your death  showed us the real face of Imperialism ; Long Live Gaddafi  grin grin
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2011
[b]
pro01:

[/b]

Dream on! We will see how long he will survive, where did u think he banked those millions? In Africa? I don't feel sorry for him, he is lucky to be alive.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
felifeli:

But this Saif al-Islam is very intriguing though. First he was reported captured in Tripoli and later escaped. Then he was reported captured in Sirte, .Again he escaped. He must have some ogbonge babalawo behind him.  grin grin grin

I wish him luck though. He could become the worst terror the West will ever confront in future - together with the poor people of Sirte and Bani Walid, bombed by an army of occupation into submission. There is no "liberation" yet in Libya ;only a gathering storm which  may have the entire African continent uniting against the West.
Whatever Gaddafi has done in the past seems of little consequence now considering the hopeless animals that he has been contending with in Libya. The clear fact is that HE WAS MURDERED in full television glare, and with assistance of UN and NATO.
Long Live Gaddafi . Even your death  showed us the real face of Imperialism ; Long Live Gaddafi  grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin how many African countries will unit against the west?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. / Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy / Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.