Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) (34032 Views)

Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by geokay777(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
midehi2:
Anger is a very bad thing
& Drugs, cos a man who's not on drug will not do that.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by dododawa1: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehe

This is why at times I just feel I should not get married.

Marriage and wahala.

That man should be fed to the lions in Ibadan zoo
marry or not marry

Evil EVERYWHERE.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Useless husband, possessed with Fulani spirit of killing.

Check the idiot well if is not a Fulaniman killing Benue
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by dominique(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
madone:
What is the gain of anger. You don't need to fight to be a man. Sometimes it's good to run. Run my brothers run. Usain bolt is a runner. You can be a world class star just by running away from wahala.
Just imagine how the story would have been caption ...... a benue man ran away from his troublesome wife.

I saw the victim blaming you did there. You disgusting people must always make excuses for men whenever they do despicable things. A woman must be blamed for their misbehaviour. Have you met the couple before? How do you know the woman was troublesome? What if the man had always been violent? So in your shallow, tiny myopic brain, the woman made him do it. He was just an innocent gentle easygoing man till his wife made him pick up a knife stab to her. Continue to delude yourself, we know the truth that most men are violent and are responsible for at least 75% of violent crimes. No amount of fear women you shout will change that!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by gracemelody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
TODAYS AFFIRMATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PwLBQZs2I?si=1lN0rfAYSrQ__XDc
Affirmation for blessing and health
#affirmations #affirmationchallenge #affirmationoftheday #affirmationsdaily #affirm #IAM #health
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why is it that good news never comes out of Benue?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by dNortherner(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes Women are very devilish.
They can push you to madness.

An Evil Nagging BITCH will turn a good man to Hitler.

Naso one BITCH dey provoke her husband
Dey tell am COWARD HIT ME HIT ME HIT ME,
As the man wooze her slaps and punches

Na so the bitch begin cry loud for the neighborhood.
Her husband beat shege comot her body grin
Some women will drive you crazy
Its' true pal but in this kind of situations you just have to maintain and try hold yourself so that one cannot end up like this man. If theres' no way to lead and control your woman anymore divorce her asap. What do you think?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by amadiama(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
God help us,may we not marry devils as spouse...hmmmm..
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Exceed15: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Be sensitive in the face of provocation. Anger is a demon . It will enter you cause irreparable damage and then leaves you. That's when you suddenly realize the damage you have caused. If your marriage has become war please simply walkway. It's wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by amadiama(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm.. see the kind man wey dis fine woman carry herself go live with...
Very ugly man.

You see ehn.. all this poor men can kill a woman out of frustration. reason every lady should run away from poor men.

E don kill am oya make e chop am now.
it has nothing to do with been a poor man..a killer is a killer weda rich or poor..rich men also kill there wives..
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Benoxvals(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
The idiot man still wear chain for neck..that community dey peaceful I swear..

Pronouncements of death should be made by a Doctors not village chiefs..That poor woman might be in coma.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Kaido: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Married men deserve CON award.

Getting married and living with a woman no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by opeekiti: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na so you jejely spend the rest of your miserable life in prison
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by haphizz57(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogbeni wear cuban for neck
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Emu4u2c: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is one of the reasons I broke up with my girl just now.. she is looking for someone to kill her

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Emu4u2c: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kaido:
Married men deserve CON award.

Getting married and living with a woman no be small thing

i swear down...I do not plan to stay with any woman
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by ElonEmpire: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benue/Tiv people,
Very heartless people.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, see wetin anger don cause

Na why I dey avoid these people and their mouth at all cost.

Rip to the death
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by christoranky(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jesus christ... This is really terrible.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
sad sad Really unfortunate,but I am very sure that during the course of the courtship, the wife saw red flags of a violent and uncontrollable temper in the husband.But she chose to ignore them.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Kaido: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Emu4u2c:

i swear down...I do not plan to stay with any woman
Women are angelic looking with crazy and chaotic minds.

I don't mingle with women.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
MikeMicheal:
If he did it out of mistake, let him go free.
He might just want to shook her small, not knowing it was too deep.

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by madone: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
dominique:

I saw the victim blaming you did there. You disgusting people must always make excuses for men whenever they do despicable things. A woman must be blamed for their misbehaviour. Have you met the couple before? How do you know the woman was troublesome? What if the man had always been violent? So in your shallow, tiny myopic brain, the woman made him do it. He was just an innocent gentle easygoing man till his wife made him pick up a knife stab to her. Continue to delude yourself, we know the truth that most men are violent and are responsible for at least 75% of violent crimes. No amount of fear women you shout will change that!
if you don't have sense to read what I wrote den stay in your lane. I forgive you for all you wrote and termed me. From all indications you are suffering from abuse. You better cry out for help.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Westves: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Crafteck1:
Be the judge of what religion truly is..

*religion of peace wink
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by orikoku: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
You have turn the children to orphans. It's a pity. Let's all control our anger during face of.

Modify

I'm sure the man is a good man, reason they treated him that way if not the villagers would have beaten him to stupor.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
midehi2:
Anger is a very bad thing

Anger or misogyny?

Because he's been even angrier with his pals, but he never killed them.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
MikeMicheal:
If he did it out of mistake, let him go free.
He might just want to shook her small, not knowing it was too deep.

If she were related to you, would this thing you typed be good enough? If you were the police, would this thing you typed be good enough? If you were facing the man yourself, would this thing you typed be good enough?

How many people have you killed before that you are so permissive to murder?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
orikoku:
You have turn the children to orphans. It's a pity. Let's all control our anger during face of.

Modify

I'm sure the man is a good man, reason they treated him that way if not the villagers would have beaten him to stupor.

Yes, a good man murders his wife. Same way they were afraid of the killer of that girl who was looking for a job. They bought him new iconic t-shirts to wear. He must've been good.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by godofuck231: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
He must have been after all a useless man and can't do her anything, now its confirmed
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes Women are very devilish.
They can push you to madness.

An Evil Nagging BITCH will turn a good man to Hitler.

Naso one BITCH dey provoke her husband
Dey tell am COWARD HIT ME HIT ME HIT ME,
As the man wooze her slaps and punches

Na so the bitch begin cry loud for the neighborhood.
Her husband beat shege comot her body grin
Some women will drive you crazy

You are very correct. Na those of us inside marriage understand wetin you talk
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by obotematics: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bros, you see yourself naw
Beer palor ,ogogoro dey, u no Sabi enter peff
See you naw, Aki bad Aki bad!
Ewu Gambia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo) / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.