Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) (34031 Views)

Husband Shot Dead By His Wife After A Misunderstanding In Zambia (photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Kevineleven(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes Women are very devilish.
They can push you to madness.

An Evil Nagging BITCH will turn a good man to Hitler.

Naso one BITCH dey provoke her husband
Dey tell am COWARD HIT ME HIT ME HIT ME,
As the man wooze her slaps and punches

Na so the bitch begin cry loud for the neighborhood.
Her husband beat shege comot her body grin
Some women will drive you crazy

I have seen a couple of benue women, they are terrible.
It takes a lot of discipline to live with them peacefully
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by jimcaddy(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You see anger and love ehn? Don't mess with those two emotions. The outcome can be very catastrophic.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by Tinney104(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Who let this criminal still Dey sit down ?
Una just Dey waste people time 🗣️

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death After Misunderstanding In Benue (photos) by D2l2z(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
The man looks hungry and angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo) / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.