Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ (44873 Views)

Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by bassdow: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2023
gh
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Charly68: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2023
Even with their grey hairs they still they defraud Govt ? They won't die well for being so so wicked. They are part of our present problems. Only God knows how many illegal deal their entered into on behalf of the nation .

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by ZACHIE: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Didn't Malami almost bungle the case in his petty fight with Magu?
Isn't he a guilty party?
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Bizibi(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Lukman was a power guy,it seems the elites in this country are never satisfied. There are powerful guys in this country that pull strings on the low.unfortunately they are never tired of looting.....
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by emkz: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:
Whoever wrote this doesn't know Rilwan Lukman
He was Patriotic to the Core

We knew Lukman VERY well.

He was a snake.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Bizibi(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:
Whoever wrote this doesn't know Rilwan Lukman
He was Patriotic to the Core
on the surface....I was a deal in 2011 I got to hear that name. Just a deal of 11 deals. The man stinkingly rich.....
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2023
I think so far, this is the most detailed report as regards the P & ID , when I got the news I tried to read about it but unfortunately I still did not understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Rayd502(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2023
We have a long way to go.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Teenaira: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
The people in the LIST are the 1 Nigeria IDIOTS,,,

The same people that will say IGBOs are the Problem of NIGERIA...

Worthless PIGs

My brother, forget about all these Igbo or Yoruba or any other tribes. Did you see the name of any poor man there. So it is a case of the rich versus the poor but they use the tribes to deceive us.

4 Likes

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Proudlyomonna: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Bloody thieves,well their Presido is the biggest criminal nija has ever seen sha grin
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Chetas81(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2023
THE ANIMALS NO LONGER SPEND THEIR NIGERIA NAIRA, BUT YOU GUYS PREFER TO BE SLAVE, CHASING DOLLARS, YOU GUYS ALSO FORGET THAT PAPER CERTIFICATE AND PAPER QUALIFICATIONS CANNOT BEAT SMALL COMMON SENSE 🦍
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Mosba: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2023
May God deal with them accordingly
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Blitzking: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
In some countries tries the sins of the father would be transferred to his offsprings...so ppl desist from corruption especially as it relates to national wealth.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by nathyx(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
It seems one of the requirement to be appointed Minister in Nigeria is you have to be good at stealing public funds am sure Diezani Allison must have taken lesson notes from these fellows grin
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by EcoNews: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Look at how far bigotry as ruined your miserable pathetic life. Shame #. This all happened under Ebele Jonathan same Igbo see as messiah.

Validated:
Hope they are Igbos, if not, just hide the thread let's move on.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Proudlyomonna: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Teenaira:

My brother, forget about all these Igbo or Yoruba or any other tribes. Did you see the name of any poor man there. So it is a case of the rich versus the poor but they use the tribes to deceive us.

Who are you calling your brother??

That cursed bastard pigstormentor na terrorist from futadajalon wey dey disguise as ipob to wish our beautiful SE will suffer what his late boko father and his boko/iswap uncles has wrecked NE,Him and his uncircumcised bororo terrorist generation are a maximum failure they will never prosper grin grin
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
If one observe at the sum involved,you will deduce that these are escaped goats, the main thieves are the one that received in millions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Chetas81(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Th banana republic of black men
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Chetas81(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
THE ANIMALS NO LONGER SPEND THEIR NIGERIA NAIRA, BUT YOU GUYS PREFER TO BE SLAVE, CHASING DOLLARS, YOU GUYS ALSO FORGET THAT PAPER CERTIFICATE AND PAPER QUALIFICATIONS CANNOT BEAT SMALL COMMON SENSE 🦍
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by billyG(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
Hmmm!d northerners have finished us.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Mo6M: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
BTC17i:
This guy is a criminal.... He scammed me of my hard earned money after I contacted him

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Fulaninigger: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Nobody is fighting to keep the Ibos, that's a lie from the figment of your imagination you keep repeating to feel good and important about yourself!

It's the Ibo elites, politicians, business men, billionaires etc working hand in hand with other region politicians to keep all of us in this contraption!!

If every region had a chance, all would have secede. So pls stop feeling too important!!
Freedom4us:
Am I surprised they are Northerners?

Every time Northerners get into power they plunge Nigeria into trouble.
What I find funny is that they say igbos are the problem, yet they are fighting tooth & nail to keep them.
🤨

Somebody opened up to me that it's jealousy that's feeding this igbo hatred.

Imagine that igbos have the highest cutoff marks to schools, even when after war they still came tops.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by sotall(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
EFCC together with our lawyers just saved the country hugely

These were able to do so because they aren't beneficiaries of the bribes paid.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by DECLAN2015(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
The people in the LIST are the 1 Nigeria IDIOTS,,,

The same people that will say IGBOs are the Problem of NIGERIA...

Worthless PIGs

Are they not?
Only that they were not part of this particular one
May he could have been worse
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by zidek(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2023
BTC17i:
scammers in action
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by BluntCrazeMan: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Validated:
Hope they are Igbos, if not, just hide the thread let's move on.

Maaaddness.!!
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by OBALUJONES: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2023
All this nah yeye talk

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by nairalanda1(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Zionmdde:
No single Igbo there. But it's the Igbos that are destroying the country.

Hmmmm these people could have put this country into coma. Kudos to Emefiele on his role in averting this disaster

Funny enough a lot of these criminals are dead, leaving behind a shameful name for their children. Nothing lasts at all

But they were appointed under the PDP some of you love.

PDP and APC are no different. Simple. cheesy
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue
i am interested
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by wittywriter: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2023
2mercy:

https://fij.ng/article/taofiq-tijani-rilwanu-lukman-3-ex-govt-officials-who-almost-got-nigeria-into-11b-debt/
Yahoo-Men them...

OBALUJONES:
All this nah yeye talk
Proudlyomonna:
Bloody thieves,well their Presido is the biggest criminal nija has ever seen sha grin

Wittyness
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2023
So how possible do we still have a very high records of Poverty in Nigeria.

I guess is due to lack of planning and excessive child bearing without long time financial planning!

I just got to know that Government themselves are not the main reason for Nigerians poverty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Dissolves Parastatals, Sacks Fashola’s Sister, Others / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.