Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ (44874 Views)

Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Emusan(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Zionmdde:
No single Igbo there. But it's the Igbos that are destroying the country.

Hmmmm these people could have put this country into coma. Kudos to Emefiele on his role in averting this disaster

Funny enough a lot of these criminals are dead, leaving behind a shameful name for their children. Nothing lasts at all

You believe people leave a shameful name for their children in this country that has no shame? Damn you overrated this country.

Is Abacha daughter not house of assembly member, what of Tinubu, Ali Mustapha e.t.c?

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by nairalanda1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Freedom4us:
Am I surprised they are Northerners?

Every time Northerners get into power they plunge Nigeria into trouble.
What I find funny is that they say igbos are the problem, yet they are fighting tooth & nail to keep them.
🤨

Somebody opened up to me that it's jealousy that's feeding this igbo hatred.

Imagine that igbos have the highest cutoff marks to schools, even when after war they still came tops.

The truth is, no one wants Nigeria to break up.

Nigeria breaking up, and other issues like Sharia are weapons, no measures used by the bigger tribes to keep the central government in check. Wonder why Sharia became something of a new song under Obasanjo...the Northerners were reminding him who was buttering his bread subtly (Meanwhile, Sharia implementation is basically not existent).

Infact the thing is, people prefer a united Nigeria. It means better movement of goods and services, and also means that people can easily move around a longer distance. 400 years ago, people's safety travelling was not guaranteed....you could set off and never be seen again MOST OF THE TIME...unless ye travelled in armed convoys.

Finally, Biafra is not happening because SS minorites do not want to join. As much as you guys love to pretend it is otherwise, minorites are not interested in Biafra...and since they have the oil...Biafra won't be feasible (Just like in Quebec...the reason why Quebec is not free of Canada, aprt from the financial issues...is that the area where most of its electirc power is produced is in a part of the country donimated by First Nations people, and THEY DO NOT WANT TO SECCEDE from Canada.).

The problem I have with Kanu and Ekpa is not that they want to seccede(Infact, I am of the opinion that seccesionist agitation is a part of a healthy democracy...all sane countries have secessionists movements) , but that when it comes to local good governance, they are quiet. Ditto Igboho, and company. They want their side to win in the national cake chopping...and that's the main reason why nothing will happen.

4 Likes

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Freedom4us:
Am I surprised they are Northerners?

Every time Northerners get into power they plunge Nigeria into trouble.
What I find funny is that they say igbos are the problem, yet they are fighting tooth & nail to keep them.
🤨

Somebody opened up to me that it's jealousy that's feeding this igbo hatred.

Imagine that igbos have the highest cutoff marks to schools, even when after war they still came tops.
Tribe that has no use - is what you mean someone will be wasting his time talking about, How or when do we even notice that this tribe is on existence: was it not due to the failure of Buhari and the said Peter Obi came up with 419 plans as usual thinking he can trick over 200million to become President from a tribe that literally doesn't even exist!
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by gabbasin: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
In China these indicted trio would have been executed since. But this is Nigeria and I'm sure they are walking the street free. there is no consequence for this kind of monumental fraud in my country

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by jogojogo: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
The people in the LIST are the 1 Nigeria IDIOTS,,,

The same people that will say IGBOs are the Problem of NIGERIA...

Worthless PIGs
Is this the only problem of Nigeria?
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Brushstrokes20: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hang those criminals asap!
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by DesChyko: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue

Izzit third party certificate? 😁
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Bluntemperor: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
EFCC together with our lawyers just saved the country hugely

Now,you can just imagine why few Nigerians at the Top, are busy Stealing the Crude Oil,for themselves,not for the advancement of Nigerians but for themselves!
Until the NNPC is totally disbanded and made Accountable like the ARAMCO of Saudi Arabia,we are not going anywhere because ,the NNPC
Management cannot claim they are not aware of this Shameful Activities!
Thank God for U K Justice System, unlike here where Adjunment upon adjunment would have frustrated poor man's efforts!
If any Lawyers tried it there, you lose your license!

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by yewit37486: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
gabbasin:
In China these indicted trio would have been executed since. But this is Nigeria and I'm sure they are walking the street free. there is no consequence for this kind of monumental fraud in my country

2 of them (Tijani Taofiq and Rilwan Lukman) are dead already and their bodies would have turned to dust by now. The third one, Grace Taiga, is battling ill health. Upon all the money they stole, it couldn't elongate their lives for hundred more years.
Leaders with no vision, no integrity, just sheer greed and wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by FreeStuffsNG: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Each of those investigators and prosecutors deserve a national award. Thank God for such Patriots in the land. May God bless them and bless their families. We appreciate you for the great patriotic job you did on this case.
Thank you PMB for the spartan and upright leadership sir.

Seeing the sick pitiable state of Mrs Taiga shows she didn't even enjoy the money yet still suffering. If anyone had told her then to reject the bribe, she would call the person a fool. In Nigeria, if you go commit crime and think you will escape, you are doing yourself niyen.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by MT: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Can you imagine the lawyer in charge of the contract , intentionally creating loopholes for the company to exploit, which they would later share the proceed.

They ought to be criminally charged and prosecuted in Nigeria.

They almost bankrupt the country.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Zionmdde:

Hmmmm these people could have put this country into coma. Kudos to Emefiele on his role in averting this disaster

Funny enough a lot of these criminals are dead, leaving behind a shameful name for their children. Nothing lasts at all

What Emefiele did closing to what these animals did........wind would soon finally blown open

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by casualobserver: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
See as Rilwan Lukman tarnished his legacy. What was he looking for in his old age?

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Caleb15(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Beware of Dogs
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Larryndelaw: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
The children of hates will stil blame Tinubu. They can't see what PDP has done to these country
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Enice(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Zionmdde:

Now that a deltan is involve, it is not Igbo but when it comes to mapping out resources for your stupid Biafra, you'll include every part of Delta!

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Pigstormentor: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
See UNITY BEGGING Promax!!
BIAFRA dey make this PIG cry ooo!!!!
cheesy

Proudlyomonna:

Who are you calling your brother??

That cursed bastard pigstormentor na terrorist from futadajalon wey dey disguise as ipob to wish our beautiful SE will suffer what his late boko father and his boko/iswap uncles has wrecked NE,Him and his uncircumcised bororo terrorist generation are a maximum failure they will never prosper grin grin
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by goody234: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
see how much it takes to bribe these idiots a mere $10,000 for one of them ....you see why Nigeria is a basket case wanton corruption everywhere
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Validated:
Hope they are Igbos, if not, just hide the thread let's move on.

The victims have arrived
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Kionrae: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Please how can I get into the Nigerian civil service
I need work my way to the top
Coz e be like say dem dey share money anyhow for this year government

1 Like

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Proudlyomonna: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
See UNITY BEGGING Promax!!
BIAFRA dey make this PIG cry ooo!!!!
cheesy

Hahaha you never see anything grin grin grin sebi you dey form online troll,na me go send you go your early grave go meet your late pedophile goat rapist boko haram father grin grin

As you continue to mention that blessed name BIAFRA na so that curse wey dey your cursed bororo terrorist uncircumcised head go dey increase dey go grin grin grin

Weak vessel na im you be,you no voltage at all at all cheesy grin

Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by sulaak(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nigerians generally apply to government positions to steal. A government official is not interested in how they can serve or interested in their financial remuneration but in how they can use the government office to steal government funds.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Zionmdde: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Enice:
Now that a deltan is involve, it is not Igbo but when it comes to mapping out resources for your stupid Biafra, you'll include every part of Delta!
Why are u crying? Igbo is igbo, isoko is isoko and so on and so forth
So why are u shedding tears
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Zionmdde: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

But they were appointed under the PDP some of you love.

PDP and APC are no different. Simple. cheesy
I support individuals not parties. I am not loyal to any party
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by gannod(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Imagine! This is what happens when you employ incompetent people.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Gentledizzle: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
keytosuccess:
no Sir u will attend the class and pass all the requirements first

Don’t do business with him, he will only run a 7days trial for you. Your money is gone after you pay him.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Gentledizzle: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
DesChyko:

Izzit third party certificate? 😁

He’s a scammer avoid him.
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Tzar(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
These are the REAL FACES OF EVIL , including most of the NIGERIAN CIVIL SERVICE.
Politicians are not the devils , the civil servants are the real face of evil in Nigeria!
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Titogbanski: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Distraction news
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by HRMK: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
why are they not yet in jail?the government must stop treating these criminals with glove hands!
Re: P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ by Keme4Real(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:
Whoever wrote this doesn't know Rilwan Lukman
He was Patriotic to the Core

Yeah very very very patriotic to...

... His pocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.