Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters (545 Views)

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode / Ijaws And South South Should Reciprocate The Support South East Gave Jonathan / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
News has been making the rounds that Alaba and Trade Fair markets were shut in Lagos. They claimed it was because the markets are filthy, so they had to shut it down. This is a clear example of how to call a dog a bad name so you can hang it. I know Alaba and Trade Fair markets very well. These markets are never dirty like other markets in Lagos. However, the road that leads to these markets are so terrible that I often enter bike each time I'm in Lagos and want to go to Alaba. This road despite how important it is, is left to decay and the reason is obvious. They want to stiffle activities at the markets and make life difficult for both traders there and their customers.

The other time, they collected huge amounts of money from traders only to demolish their shops few days later. Another Igbo man built a massive plaza in Lagos. They gave him go ahead order and certified his land documents only to demolish it after it was completed. There are numerous examples of how they're committing serious attrocities against Igbos in Lagos, but I will stop here.

Like they say, actions speak louder than words. These people are fighting against Igbos in Lagos. It has been happening for quite some time now but it's gotten out of hand since the 2023 election. They're currently inciting Yorubas against Igbos in Lagos. They create half truths and garnish it with lies just to promote hate against Igbos.

Igbos shouldn't keep calm while their nefarious activities and hate mongering continue to gain traction. This is time for Igbos to stop any form of investments in Lagos and start divesting as much as they can. Nigeria once chased away Ghanaians because they were accused of constituting nuisance in Nigeria. Today, Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in virtually everything good!

It's time for Igbos to start being intentional. We have the largest number of Christians in Nigeria. Yet yoruba churches are everywhere, including our region. Every Igbo person should boycott yoruba churches now. Personally, I will rather attend Orthodox Church or any other pentecostal church that isn't owned by yorubas. I used to attend Winners chapel, but I have stopped. You need to see the massive drums they use in carting away money every Sunday. Yoruba churches in Igboland are extorting billions from Igbos on a monthly basis. Same applies to their churches outside Igboland but whose members are significantly Igbos.

Igbos should also get more intentional in using markets in the East as hub for goods distribution and services. In this age of internet and connectivity. Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi can easily replace Lagos. Even if it comes at added costs, then push it to the consumer/end user. The market unions are there for a reason and they can easily implement this, if they're determined. Lagos is now a hostile territory. With the increased hunger and frustration in the land, coupled with the incitements, it's only a matter of time before it snowballs into something deadly. They're currently promoting hateful agendas against Igbos in their WhatsApp and Facebook groups. We should never allow 1966 to happen again and take us unawares. We should be well prepared for any eventuality.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by pandoragirigory: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reciprocal? This is a joke taken too far

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Roboto11: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why not just leave SW ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Puremind1225: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
I didn't read everything you wrote, but one thing I can tell you without a doubt is that trade-fair is not dirty, they closed it because those two markets are dominated by the Igbos,

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by accordadoga27(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hehehe

Iÿamiri and victimization mentality.

Anyone tired of Lagos can relocate back to his Godforsaken barren land.

Oyibo say NO PLACE LIKE HOME

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:
Why not just leave SW ?

Do you have sense at all? So, Igbos should leave Nigeria when they're still Nigerians?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by accordadoga27(f): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:

Do you have sense at all? So, Igbos should leave Nigeria when they're still Nigerians?

Hehehehe

They can't do without Lagos.

Lagos is their China in Africa

Shegëbanza ïyamîri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Roboto11: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:

I'm not your father.

Why not leave since you hate your hosts so much?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehe

Iÿamiri and victimization mentality.

Anyone tired of Lagos can relocate back to his Godforsaken barren land.

Oyibo say NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Where did you see victimization? Do you even understand the meaning? "How Igbos should reciprocate against haters" yet you're shouting victimization?

Many of you from that side really talk without sense.

3 Likes

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Puremind1225: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:
Why not just leave SW ?

After your fathers fought for them to remain in your Nigeria, which they lost millions of people, including children, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, uncles and relatives, now you want them leave. you must be out of yout mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:

Hehehehe

Shegëbanza ïyamîri

Tinubu the certificate forger and criminal has used you for abobaku. Igbos are everywhere including Lagos. So, grow up little child.

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by chiagozien(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:

Hehehehe

Shegëbanza ïyamîri
Uoruba can't do without one Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by richie240: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
We say "give me the tin wey u dey chop", u talk say "na bone"; we talk say give us like that make we manage am, u talk say "small meat still dey inside".

Just agree say ur generations cannot do without lagos/southwest and stop making a fuul of ursef Biko.
cool
MrEverest:

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Roboto11: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Puremind1225:

After your fathers fought for them to remain in your Nigeria, which they lost millions of people, including children, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, uncles and relatives, now you want them leave. you must be out of yout mind.

We defeated them and would always be their boss.
If they don't like it , they should go back to their enclaves.

4 Likes

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Roboto11: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:

Of course, I can never be as dumb as your father. At least, he should have used condom if only he had sense.

Because you don't know your real father.

Anyway, neither does your mother.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Maize247(f): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Victim mental syndrome. Yoruba is playing with you, when they fully started nko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by chiagozien(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:

I'm not your father.

Why not leave since you hate your hosts so much?
F00lish people are not hosting anyone.

It's one Nigeria. grin grin
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by Roboto11: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
chiagozien:

Why are you crying that Yorubas are maltreating you?

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
It is only lazy fools that want Igbos to leave Lagos while still remaining Nigerians. Just have it in mind that it will never happen. The only way Igbos will leave Lagos is Nigeria breaking up and Igbos having Biafra, otherwise you will continue deceiving yourself.

Envious fuuls that sold all their inheritance to Igbos and used the money to useless their lives now want Igbos to abandon it to them. Despicable and shameless fuuls!

richie240:
We say "give me the tin wey u dey chop", u talk say "na bone"; we talk say give us like that make we manage am, u talk say "small meat still dey inside".

Just agree say ur generations cannot do without lagos/southwest and stop making a fuul of ursef Biko.
cool

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by HitlerWasRight: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:
News has been making the rounds that Alaba and Trade Fair markets were shut in Lagos. They claimed it was because the markets are filthy, so they had to shut it down. This is a clear example of how to call a dog a bad name so you can hang it. I know Alaba and Trade Fair markets very well. These markets are never dirty like other markets in Lagos. However, the road that leads to these markets are so terrible that I often enter bike each time I'm in Lagos and want to go to Alaba. This road despite how important it is, is left to decay and the reason is obvious. They want to stiffle activities at the markets and make life difficult for both traders there and their customers.

The other time, they collected huge amounts of money from traders only to demolish their shops few days later. Another Igbo man built a massive plaza in Lagos. They gave him go ahead order and certified his land documents only to demolish it after it was completed. There are numerous examples of how they're committing serious attrocities against Igbos in Lagos, but I will stop here.

Like they say, actions speak louder than words. These people are fighting against Igbos in Lagos. It has been happening for quite some time now but it's gotten out of hand since the 2023 election. They're currently inciting Yorubas against Igbos in Lagos. They create half truths and garnish it with lies just to promote hate against Igbos.

Igbos shouldn't keep calm while their nefarious activities and hate mongering continue to gain traction. This is time for Igbos to stop any form of investments in Lagos and start divesting as much as they can. Nigeria once chased away Ghanaians because they were accused of constituting nuisance in Nigeria. Today, Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in virtually everything good!

It's time for Igbos to start being intentional. We have the largest number of Christians in Nigeria. Yet yoruba churches are everywhere, including our region. Every Igbo person should boycott yoruba churches now. Personally, I will rather attend Orthodox Church or any other pentecostal church that isn't owned by yorubas. I used to attend Winners chapel, but I have stopped. You need to see the massive drums they use in carting away money every Sunday. Yoruba churches in Igboland are extorting billions from Igbos on a monthly basis. Same applies to their churches outside Igboland but whose members are significantly Igbos.

Igbos should also get more intentional in using markets in the East as hub for goods distribution and services. In this age of internet and connectivity. Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi can easily replace Lagos. Even if it comes at added costs, then push it to the consumer/end user. The market unions are there for a reason and they can easily implement this, if they're determined. Lagos is now a hostile territory. With the increased hunger and frustration in the land, coupled with the incitements, it's only a matter of time before it snowballs into something deadly. They're currently promoting hateful agendas against Igbos in their WhatsApp and Facebook groups. We should never allow 1966 to happen again and take us unawares. We should be well prepared for any eventuality.

Your ramblings are what the Yorubas want from you Ibos.

They want you off their land.

They will continue to ensure Lagos is very uncomfortable for you until you pack your Kaya and head out of their state and region.

You ought to ask why Yorubas who were the only ones to allow you reside in their midst after the civil war is turning their backs on you.

Anyhow, whatever ramblings you posted are what the Yorubas want you to do and that is to get dah fck out of their Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by YorubaSamurai: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Stop coming to yorubaland, and you wouldn't be experiencing all this maltreatment tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by chiagozien(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Why are you crying that Yorubas are maltreating you?

grin
Do you see me Cry grin grin

The closed market has Uorubas too,Had it been they locked only great Igbos shops one by one.

I would have reached and Igbo nation will take action.

But F00lish people are not hosting anyone.
Just know it and know peace.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Because you don't know your real father.

Anyway, neither does your mother.

Igbos live responsibly, unlike the dirty magun tribe where half of their children are born at home without real fathers.

Many of them are children from incestuous acts. It's so bad among them that you will hardly see any woman in their region without several children from unknown men.

There is a high chance you never met your father and will never know him.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

They will continue to ensure Lagos is very uncomfortable for you until you pack your Kaya and head out of their state and region.

You ought to ask why Yorubas who were the only ones to allow you reside in their midst after the civil war is turning their backs on you.

Anyhow, whatever ramblings you posted are what the Yorubas want you to do and that is to get dah fck out of their Lagos.

No, it will only make Lagos a toxic place for investors. Go and ask about Warri. Igbos will never leave Lagos except Nigeria breaks up. So, you can only continue being envious and choking on your hate.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by chiagozien(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You go wait tire.

Lagos is no man's land..

The government should have handpicked only Igbos shops and lock one by one.

Do it let see how it goes, but provide Uorubas in the same market are affected,no much wahala.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by killsmith(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Any igboman attending a Yoruba owned church is a born fool. A hopeless eternal fool. You go and give adeboye your hard earned money even when it is clear that his people hate you.

Has Adeboye or oyedepo said anything about igbo marginalisation? You think they don't know igbos are marginalised? You think they don't know igbos were attacked at the polls in lagos? Why do they keep shut to this injustice?

Any igboman attending a Yoruba owned church is a capital, hopeless, irredeemable fool.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
chiagozien:

Don't mind the bastards. They want to eat their cake and still have it. They want one Nigeria but don't want Igbos in Lagos because they can't compete.

Fuulish people.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by richie240: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Are u not d owner of Lagos??
So why are u wailing again.
cool

MrEverest:
It is only lazy fools that want Igbos to leave Lagos while still remaining Nigerians. Just have it in mind that it will never happen. The only way Igbos will leave Lagos is Nigeria breaking up and Igbos having Biafra, otherwise you will continue deceiving yourself.

Envious fuuls that sold all their inheritance to Igbos and used the money to useless their lives now want Igbos to abandon it to them. Despicable and shameless fuuls!

2 Likes

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by HitlerWasRight: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
chiagozien:
You go wait tire.

Lagos is no man's land..

The government should have handpicked only Igbos shops and lock one by one.

Do it let see how it goes, but provide Uorubas in the same market are affected,no much wahala.

I talk am.

All these talk of a reverse migration to Alaigbo is tantamount to suicide and death sentence to an average 0koro.

Even your criminals have relocated to Lagos because anyone worth their ohu collar has since fled the yeast.

The worst thing that can befall the Ibo is granting him Biafra within his ancestral five Ibo states and by God this is what we are going to do .

Biafra will free us of any moral baggage as a Biafra will see to more Ibos being killed by their own devices..

Better start truly begin to believe in Nigeria expiring because we are going to give you your Biafra whether you want it or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by MrEverest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lol, Igbos are like bone hooked on their throats. The more they want to destroy Igbo economy in Lagos, the more they're destroying Lagos itself. They should go and read about Warri. International investors are already fleeing Nigeria and they're now attacking local investors who are mostly Igbos. We will see how Lagos will survive when all investors leave.
Re: How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters by yoruboid: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reciprocate wetin?

Shebi it’s when you have something to offer that you can dangle your bargaining chip

The region is barren, empty and has nothing to offer as shown in their IGR

I wonder what a parasite wants to reciprocate?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis Intensifies As Atiku Eyes 2027 Presidential Ticket / Miyetti Allah's Vigilante Is Illegal And Unconstitutional— Nigerian Army (video) / Six Confirmed Dead In Onitsha Building Collapse (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.