Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface (27128 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by wagzy37: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

It could even be coincidence- say or do anything that coincidentally come to anything Blackface has in his most unpopular song and he'll start saying you stole his song

I swear! Even the examples he gave were just ridiculous. They can’t even classify as sampling. I can bet my bottom dollar these accused artists weren’t listening to his songs when they made theirs.
I was hoping he had serious evidence sef. I can’t take that kinda person seriously.

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Davedblues(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Kolomental.
Reason why tins are wrong its because many no hear full story like dis mata e for good say u listen to the podcast and get it cleared not just a blog post of lies
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2023
OneCandleAway:

To show you're a f.ool go back and check the Wikipedia you used again.
lolz
ozour go edit Wikigrin grin
u dey mad. u for write plateau na. nor be only Benue
dead brain
make i help u more

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by MomohMrMoore: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2023
lol.. you too, steal their songs. case close.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by OneCandleAway(f): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
ozour go edit Wikigrin grin
u dey mad. u for write plateau na. nor be only Benue
dead brain
make i help u more

To show you wiki isn't a good source because it's editable. I attached an interview that he said himself he is from benue. That's more credible. We shouldn't even be arguing about this.

Oga calm down

2 Likes

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Baddass: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2023
No need to even say more again. We already know that Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, Drake, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Beyonce, Kanye West all of them stole your song.
We have known that already so go and rest biko.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by shonepa(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Oga Sony dey pay am for African Queen, he fought for his right Una paint am black.

Go to court.......why dem no fit do the needful, abi u think say e easy to carry person child hood friend go court.

This things they happen everyday, e no dey proper.

Proudpolygamist:

They will not give him any Credit, let him prove it in court or goan DIE
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chukwunonso1: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Nawa o
Oga go through his Wikipedia page na
He was born in Benue but his origin is Lagos
Everything is stated there

U win sir
Arguing this with you is just like arguing Peter Obi is from Sokoto- see how rediculious that sound?
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chukwunonso1: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2023
wagzy37:

I swear! Even the examples he gave were just ridiculous. They can’t even classify as sampling. I can bet my bottom dollar these accused artists weren’t listening to his songs when they made theirs.
I was hoping he had serious evidence sef. I can’t take that kinda person seriously.

Exactly!
If someone copies or samples u, it would obvious- see what Burnaboy does to Fela songs, see what P-Square use to do in this days

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

U win sir
Arguing this with you is just like arguing Peter Obi is from Sokoto- see how rediculious that sound?
na u sabi
Obi is from anambra
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chukwunonso1: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

na u sabi
Obi is from anambra

Now imagine if I start arguing with you that he is from Sokoto-lolz.
That's how rediculious you sound with this ur blackface argument..

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

That's how rediculious you sound with this ur blackface argument..
Oga blackface is from Lagos
Simple
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

That's how ridiculous you sound with this ur blackface argument..

Hahahaha 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Oga blackface is from Lagos
Simple

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
This guy don dey craze.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Proudpolygamist: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
shonepa:
Oga Sony dey pay am for African Queen, he fought for his right Una paint am black.

Go to court.......why dem no fit do the needful, abi u think say e easy to carry person child hood friend go court.

This things they happen everyday, e no dey proper.

IF Sony dey pay am for African queen then why has he continued to drag 2face? Can't he grant interviews without talking about him?

Oh, i forgot he has nothing to talk about himself
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by oladipupo2234: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Make himself steal his own music. Probably that go make him blow.

NLCreator:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/24/olamide-asake-stole-songs-from-me-blackface-claims/
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Fantazy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
He should start stealing other people song also, and stop raising false alarm all the times
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by shonepa(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2023
He was in an interview and asked what really happened between them simple. He talkee about about a lot of subjects, but when the media focuses on a particular subject u guys says he's fixated on 2face.

The whole African Queen saga was intentional, 2face lied to his face that the omission was a typo, Kenny and D1 all new about this, they even called OJB may his soul rest, to complete the verse.

OJB admitted the song was written by Black face, but 2baba was caught up in the fame and he couldn't admit the simple truth.

Mase wrote more money, more problems for Diddy and Biggy, Diddy refused to credit em, stole alot from Biggy(Rip).

The truth is just the truth....we all know about blacklisting artiste in the music industry.

Proudpolygamist:

IF Sony dey pay am for African queen then why has he continued to drag 2face? Can't he grant interviews without talking about him?

Oh, i forgot he has nothing to talk about himself
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by shonepa(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Why re u wasting Ur precious time explaining to idiots. Dem born am for Lagos no mean say he started his music in Lagos. He's music started in Benue state, so as To Baba wey don join different groups before plantation boys.

Let people focus on the lie, they choose to.

OneCandleAway:

To show you wiki isn't a good source because it's editable. I attached an interview that he said himself he is from benue. That's more credible. We shouldn't even be arguing about this.

Oga calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video / Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.