Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) (59007 Views)

President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by danilho(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Johncables402:
Useless corrupt idiots from the waste
Thank God for Southwest, millions of you people would have died of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by ipobarecriminals: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
cool grin grin
danilho:
Thank God for Southwest, millions of you people would have died of hunger.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Cromagnon: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is their Boss and Egbon. I am happy he is really looking better. Thank God for healing him.
boss of wetin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Cromagnon: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Treasure17:
Greedy politicians who want to hold on to power at the expense of their health forgetting that life will go on should anything unfortunate happens.
ehn na wait for their health to give in na since you no want power
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
OKUCHI11:
it was good medical facilities provided by human beings like him that kept him alive... not any god...
Atheist, thank you sir. My own faith teaches me that God is the one who owns my life and in everything I give thanks to God.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Misterone: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
U are dumb upstairs little kid.He'll complete his tenure..Kill yourself
you're very stupid! Nobody is stopping him from completing his tenure stupid fool! He should think about his health before chasing his deputy naked at Oja- Oba
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by highoctane: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bioboy1213:
Is that a chair or wheelchair ?
Whatever, allow a man to die before you bury him.
He have not declared or at anytime stated he can't be sick or die.
May he live out his days
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by RedAlert08(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is their Boss and Egbon. I am happy he is really looking better. Thank God for healing him. Check my signature for free stuffs!

dem dey do boss and egbon amongst governors again? This una culture wey dey promote slavery and subservience na wa o.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by iamtardey: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
opamoses1:

That is a regular office chair. Look at the arm of the chair.
you guys never fail to be savage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by whizzler: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
OndoFirstBorn:

Shine your eyes and don't type what you want your eyes to see.

Hahahahaha, tell him well
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by FireUpNow(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bioboy1213:
Everyone will grow old some day and nobody is immune to sicknesses. Know this and move on...........
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Dchampion65: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bioboy1213:

Mischieve maker.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by VULCAN(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dummies are everywhere.

They think that people don't die in the best hospitals in the world.

Dafts

OKUCHI11:
it was good medical facilities provided by human beings like him that kept him alive... not any god...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Evolutionism: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Awon confirm Ogbonis.

Checking on one of their members.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Treasure17(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cromagnon:
ehn na wait for their health to give in na since you no want power
Rest please.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by oyoofong(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
I wish him well!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bioboy1213:

Chair.

Zoom it and look well.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by ipobarecriminals: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Misterone:
you're very stupid! Nobody is stopping him from completing his tenure stupid fool! He should think about his health before chasing his deputy naked at Oja- Oba
Ogun strike u and ur father there.May dat same sickness befall ur household. Idiot angry angry
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by bigtt76(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yea and can be improvised wheel chair cheesy

opamoses1:

That is a regular office chair. Look at the arm of the chair.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by lordofreal(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
When did Ibadan become state?
kestolove95:
Ibadan is the only state in Nigeria that has two sitting governors
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by bennybuhari: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Someone said OndoFirstBorn is Babajide Akeredolu
OndoFirstBorn:

Shine your eyes and don't type what you want your eyes to see.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by coolitempa(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Ibadan is the only state in Nigeria that has two sitting governors

When did Ibadan become a state? grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Ollytblex(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Treasure17:
Greedy politicians who want to hold on to power at the expense of their health forgetting that life will go on should anything unfortunate happens.
P.O.C..Ibadan is a capital not a state
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by LivingSage: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Where was their point of meeting? Thesame Ibadan sad

He should resign if he can't go back to Alagbaka sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Cromagnon: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Treasure17:

Rest please.
you rest
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by izubext007: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Any body who lower his or her head down and rases his shoulder up, is sign of sick person.πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ€’πŸ€’
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
richiemcgold:
Hey mr governor, you can't continue to stay over there in Ibadan and rule over us here in Ondo state. This does not make sense in any way.

You better return now! Or resign!
if i hear, i will remove u from nairaland
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by jubrilELsudan: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
QUARTER TO QUENCH LIKE HIM BROTHER THUBV

Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by KORLAR(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Treasure17:

Right?
But if your company fired you because you’re not feeling well they’d be insensitive.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Misterone: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Ogun strike me and my father here. May dat same sickness befall my household. Amen angry angry
see this one insulting his full generation. Most likely you're the madman from upper Iweka. πŸ˜†
Re: Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) by Khallicopyro: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Something wrong with these pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,. / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.