Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency (39024 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: Wike Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by emkz: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Uncle Bob Dee,

I know you are reading.

From your antecedents, you only go to where you'd find oil for your lamp. You are ready to be friends with the dregs of the society if they'd give you your daily bread.

Where is your honour?

You supported Buhari in 2015 because it was the popular thing to do.

Buhari sidelined you and you switched to Atiku.

Atiku lost back to back and you seem unable to process your poor choices. Recently, you have been trying to explain yourself to Tinubu to justify why you did not support him.

This was the same Tinubu you sang his praises and posted his pictures when it was the expedient thing to do.

You kissed Wike's behind because it was the expedient thing to do.

You will kiss the behind of a vulture if the vulture is famous.

Bob Dee, stay on one place and have an ideology!

Daily, you regurgitate pictures from several years ago to justify your relevance. You must agree that you miscalculated.

You don't like Atiku that much. You are running around him because you think it is the expedient thing to do.

You goofed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Alliswell248: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Basicend:

So since he has become the president, what meaningful thing has he done?

The hate in you won't allow you to see it.

Third class citizens of Nigeria.

Political irrelevant....
Keep making noise online.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by ada9ja(f): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
The votes Tinubu don't need to become president :
Urs and the igbo votes..

But need the votes of clowns and fools
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by oyeraff: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dele omo Bendel, so i would have agreed with you if Tinubu lost this election without your support or if your master Atiku won with your support.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Memphis357(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Your support holds no weight.
Your good for nothing brain as well!
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by fijihems: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
At the rate the naira is crashing every day, I expect the dollar be equal to N2000 in a couple of days and weeks. That's exactly where we are heading to, with no end in sight and no remedy.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Shikini: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thiefņubu the criminal
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Afonja007: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Britishpea:
Kwam1 before he bacame K1 made good songs about Dele momodu, Dayo Olomu and Mayor Akinpelu. I listened to the songs while reading for my jamb- my own type of “being high” to read. I got to know Dele Momodu since then. Later got a hold of his Okorodudu/ irhabor and Chief Henry Alex Duduyemi ovation editions. He is indeed an enigma in the showbiz/magazines world. But we can’t go against the fact that he’s an hanger on. He feeds on whoever pays him. You have to buy his mag pages in order to feature you In it. Yeah, it is business. Everything is business to him!

He is now more of a blogger than being a publisher. He feeds on goodwill. Ovation doesn’t record high sales like it used to because of SM. I guess this is why he contested for the presidency where he got no votes in the primary elections. The third graduate of OAU in Yoruba is a politician with no constituency. A leader that only leads himself.

All Uncle Dele wants is to be made a minister and that bargain isn’t coming from anywhere. He’s one of the people who campaigned for Buhari, went to Aso Rock to visit him when he won but still they never considered him for any post.

He is assuming Atiku might win at the court so that he can be rewarded. Reasons he’s Licking Atiku’s asshole.

All his ranting will be understandable if he can tell us how Atiku who is also a Siddiq got his stupendous wealth if he didn’t steal. Or has he forgotten about Halliburton that made Atiku abandon USA like plaques ?
Indeed Dele is my Boy!

today you guys love orji uzo kalu who called lagos no man's land when fashola was governor and fashola went to seal his house in Island then but today orji is now angel because he joined apc🤣🤣if your a foreign investor will you invest in a country their president is certificate forger AKA oluwole🤣🤣
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Bayyajidda(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jadiks:
His opinion if you ask me

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/ZetsxrFp3i1jg1STA

Who wants to do logo in this economy?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by meditator(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
mejetov422:
Nobody with a sane mind will ever support Tinubu of a person... Not even pigs..

But some hungry 30k Agbadorians will come to defend that total failure.

Now see how the world see us now..
Yes daddy.. He was not the best the election or Nigeria had to offer, but he was simply better than the Agulu Third Class illiterate.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
i don't know when sensible people will realize that it is absolutely useless trying to enlighten Nigerians about a problem or trying to educate them. Nigerian political leaders and politicians know this and that is why they know that whatever they do, they will get away with it because the average Nigerian man is just happy to have people like them as their leaders.
people should not try and force Nigerians to accept their views, leave Nigerians alone, they are not complaining about anything, they are very very happy if a bag of rice goes for 100k, they will still do parties, spray musicians and enjoy themselves, so why bother them with all these talks about tinubu, in fact dele fall my hand sef .
[b][/b] LEAVE NIGERIANS TO SORT OUT THEIR PROBLEM, JUST GET YOUR OWN MONEY AND ENJOY, LET OTHERS FIND THEIR OWN SOLUTION. Nigerians are very very very happy with tinubu , he is emilokan and people support him. fuel never reach 1000 per litre and dollars hasnt reached 5000 naira , so what and why is dele complaining ?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Uncle Dele,

Same reason I never supported Tinubu.

Lets give him one year and then decide if he will be worse than Buhari.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
abi oooo, don't mind him jare . he is just talking nonsense . he is condemning tinubu who is the best president Nigeria has ever had, best accounting student, a whole jagaban of Lagos.

dele momodu is just bitter and envious of tinubu . tinubu carry on till 2031
StreetFight:
Who asked him?

A big idiot who was employed by MKO Abiola when it was only Juju Priests that wanted to employ him because he studied Yoruba. The big fool ended up glorifying Abacha. What a wasted Vagabond
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Eberex(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Your support holds no weight.

Hope you are buying fuel at #150 as a confirmed agbado fan
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Sillymoderators: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Rubbish! See this irrelevant person talking.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by casualobserver: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
opamoses1:
Who cares what Bob Dee thinks. Anywhere belle face man grin

Claimed to be Abiola's "son" and many of the younger ones may not know this but as soon as Abiola was jailed, he started using his magazine to launder the image of the Abachas. I can go on and on. Claimed to be a "Progressive" but he is always jumping from one party to another. This is the same man who was trying to launder the image of Diezanni.

The man has no principles and no scrupples. His whole existence is sycophancy.

A man who contested for presidency left his house to the polling unit to vote with his driver and his wife and only got one vote....even his wife did not vote for him because she knows the kind of imbecil3 he is.

We know all this is to milk Atiku's money.

Alatenuje!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Sillymoderators: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Eberex:

Hope you are buying fuel at #150 as a confirmed agbado fan
He concern you?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by almayda: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
What is the value of your support?how comes it did not reflect in the outcome for your candidate?one day we will know what you were promised or denied.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Eberex(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

He concern you?

Yes e concern me. The suffering should only be for obedients. Una no suppose suffer
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by mrsiso(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
With this noise about Tinubu, we need to understand that the electoral system is faulty and needs to be looked into.

It isn't his fault, who go see opportunity wet no go use am.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
u people lack sense , who is hurting who na !!!!! who curse u igbos sef ?
Kukutente23:

Then tell your dogs to stop hounding him
This is a democracy for goodness sake
Must everyone eat agbado or die??
Batists are cyberbullying Dele Momodu because he refused to eat agbado.
Batists are hypocritical oafs
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by GboyegaD(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
sammirano:

Do that for your son first then I will take you serious. You people are too superficial

What is superficial in this case that we vote based on tribe, religion, familiarity and things we can gain for our selfish reasons above the collective benefits for the country?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Olurondo: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dele Momodu is obsessed with Tinubu.Ti nubu this,Tinubu that...is Dele that jobless?How has Dele contributed positively to Nigeria's development.It is time for Dele to SHUT UP!!
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by henlooma80: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
OGA Dele, that's your Problem.
All politicians are the same. None of them is clean including yourself.
Talking about Tinubu medical record, are you (Dele Momodu) medically fit 100%?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Babangidapikin: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na so ..he is still your egbon sha and I think Oga Atiku's aburo ... After court case make you na still hug o ... irrespective of who win o ...
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Sillymoderators: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Eberex:

Yes e concern me. The suffering should only be for obedients. Una no suppose suffer
Who tell you say we dey suffer? And what is special about OB*Idients? If una win wetin una Obi the clouth chaser wan do?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by juman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is crying.
He think he should have been one of those numerous appointment.

Egbon dele, we don hear.
You dont need to list many times why you did not support jagaban.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by rickyrex(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
The votes Tinubu don't need to become president :
Urs and the igbo votes..
we love nigeria and we will not support anyone who will take us to suffering and hardship. Did you not see that igbos did not support buhari and tinubu and they never did well.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by hefelove(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Agunesinjaweola: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Inferiority complex is a sign of vicious obliteration of self esteem and respect for oneself.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Kay25(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Barao...u that fed on his largesse all because atiku promised u one useless jumbo pay u are here rubbishing ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US House Of Reps Members Oppose Plan To Return Abacha Loot / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.