Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency (39040 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: Wike Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid / 2023: Why Buhari May Never Support Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Candidacy - Adeyanju / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by NinjaMetahuman: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
He would have made sense if he is not supporting someone with much worse antecedent.

Like you are supporting atiku and you are criticizing tinubu's past.

Isn't that absolute madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Dittodat: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lamentation of a sorry ass sore loser.
Like Tinubu gives a flying fvck about this and other losers.

Tinubu is your President till 2031,
Live with it or go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by BabaAduras: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
ganisucks:
Tell us another story.

No mind am. He will support with immediate alacrity if he's offered an appointment.

He is stylishly pleading to be pitied.

Nothing more than "Stomach Infrastructure"

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by searchlight: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
The votes Tinubu don't need to become president :
Urs and the igbo votes..
No one would read your mess if igbos aren't mentioned. Since 1999 till date. Igbos are the most politically correct tribe I'm the whole of the ZOO.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by phorget(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Urs and the igbo votes..

I hope you are enjoying his presidency?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by yakson84(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
The fearless journalist
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Dodada: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

The Edos will land on you so fast

Your head will Spin

Ask your Grandparents the Calamity that befell
the Biafran Army after it invaded Benin and Warri

Edo is part of Biafra. If you don't like it, go and die. Edo MUST join Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by darediamond(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cruise777:
Oloriburuku

Alatenuju

Davido's boy
Abeg make we enter Kenya together with OLUWOLE Visa. How far??
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mr Dele na my boy, dele na boy. If u come into my house you go see my toys.
Bahd baddo baddest.
Tinubu you try for this one. People(haterz) no get sleep again because of you.
God bless me to the extent that when I sneeze haters should be restless and sleepless. Amen
Withs God power, your 4 years stand gidigba. And by His Will and Grace, anoda 4 years in d bag.
Watch out. Dem go soon attack diz post. By fruits(wailers and wailing), you shall know them.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by JohnVianney: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

The Edos will land on you so fast

Your head will Spin

Ask your Grandparents the Calamity that befell
the Biafran Army after it invaded Benin and Warri
Look at the profile of the person you're replying to, he's a well known troll and that spreads misinformation on this platform, utilizing reverse psychology as a weapon of confusion and infighting amongst people.

Modified.
I just checked your profile as well. Never knew you both were comrades. I just lost 5 precious minutes i will never get back. cry
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by NovusHomo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by NovusHomo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Who send these man all these explanation? Tinubu won without your support

He thinks he matters. His ego is bigger than himself.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Kingbuhari(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Urs and the igbo votes..
how is life with u after voting him U never see hunger don't worry January u go see Beatrice
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dele na my boy
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Afamed: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
The question is, what is the electoral value of Dele Momodu?

The Last PDP President primary, he didn't secure 1 vote.

Why should Asiwaju bother himself with such character?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Afamed: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kingbuhari:
how is life with u after voting him U never see hunger don't worry January u go see Beatrice

Same bla bla bla
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Ifyman: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Bob Dee oni je kuje. Some Obidients were even mistaking the clown for Ariwomogbe of the Supreme court of Nigeria.

Dunces grin
Na canopy tinubu were here..
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by HRMK: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
politics is strictly about figures!what can tinubu gain from you?how many votes can you secure for him?nil!you are politically irrelevant to tinubu!he doesnt need you at all!!
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Its not a good thing for only one section of the country to love a president. He should step up his game it's too bad for a country like Nigeria to be at this point we've suffered enough already
pple who hated buhari transfer d hatred to tinubu so.. they should focus on their gorvenors... Besides the 2023 elections was keenly contested and tinubu won with 38 Percent... Opposition PDP LP NNPP divided themselves and gave APC.. advantage..
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
pple who hated buhari transfer d hatred to tinubu so.. they should focus on their gorvenors... Besides the 2023 elections was keenly contested and tinubu won with 38 Percent... Opposition PDP LP NNPP divided themselves and gave APC.. advantage..

Look am not talking about the election it's done and dusted. You are talking about hating buhari what u should ask is, did he do well as the president. Don't misunderstand hatred for criticism we are currently standing on nothing while we suffer inflation.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Jadiks: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Britishpea:
Kwam1 before he bacame K1 made good songs about Dele momodu, Dayo Olomu and Mayor Akinpelu. I listened to the songs while reading for my jamb- my own type of “being high” to read. I got to know Dele Momodu since then. Later got a hold of his Okorodudu/ irhabor and Chief Henry Alex Duduyemi ovation editions. He is indeed an enigma in the showbiz/magazines world. But we can’t go against the fact that he’s an hanger on. He feeds on whoever pays him. You have to buy his mag pages in order to feature you In it. Yeah, it is business. Everything is business to him!

He is now more of a blogger than being a publisher. He feeds on goodwill. Ovation doesn’t record high sales like it used to because SM and high end phones/gadgets are here. I guess this is why he contested for the presidency where he got no votes in the primary elections. The third class graduate of OAU in Yoruba is a politician with no constituency. A leader that only leads himself.

All Uncle Dele wants is to be made a minister and that bargain isn’t coming from anywhere. He’s one of the people who campaigned for Buhari, went to Aso Rock to visit him when he won but still they never considered him for any post.

He is assuming Atiku might win at the court so that he can be rewarded. Reasons he’s Licking Atiku’s asshole.

All his ranting will be understandable if he can tell us how Atiku who is also a Siddiq got his stupendous wealth if he didn’t steal. Or has he forgotten about Halliburton that made Atiku abandon USA like plaques ?
Indeed Dele is my Boy!

grin
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by grandstar(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
I have to be honest but I did not read all that he wrote.

From the little I know, if Dele Momodu was president, he would not match half of what Tinubu has done.

Many of the appointments Tinubu made, though seem bloated, are actually brilliant minds.

When OBJ first appointed Ribadu to head the EFCC, Ribadu did not even have an office to work from. But with time, EFCC left its mark.

I am apolitical. But so far, Tinubu was the least bad option amongst the 3 leading candidates. Even Tinubu can't remedy all. I doubt any would be able to tackle the monstrous economic problems facing the nation. It is all talk and no bite.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by DSoj(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
This bloated frog his a lying pisss of shitt
His only reason for not supporting Tinubu is because Tinubu did not help him get appointment under Buhari which he lobbied for. He wanted to be either Presidential spokesman or minister of Tourism. He lobbied hard but Tinubu told him to be patient , but he lost his patience and started attacking Buhari and seeing that Tinubu already had his own men he didnt wanna support Tinubu.

Very selfish bloated frog
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Britishpea: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Afonja007:
today you guys love orji uzo kalu who called lagos no man's land when fashola was governor and fashola went to seal his house in Island then but today orji is now angel because he joined apc🤣🤣if your a foreign investor will you invest in a country their president is certificate forger AKA oluwole🤣🤣

I don’t love Orji. I don’t love my politicians I only admire a few which include Oshiomole and Mimiko of Ondo state. I have my reasons I admire Tinubu. Momodu and the likes are hustling for their big bellies..
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Afonja007: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Britishpea:

I don’t love Orji. I don’t love my politicians I only admire a few which include Oshiomole and Mimiko of Ondo state. I have my reasons I admire Tinubu. Momodu and the likes are hustling for their big bellies..
if you make oshiomole president of a country will then you will know that idi Amin or Robert mugabe be better people,don't be deceived by his khaki ooh grin
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by seunayantokun(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Délé Momodu knows he's after what is not yet clearly made known to many.
He condemned Buhari but is now supporting another Buhari, alias Atiku. Would anyone selfless ever que behind Abubakar?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Kingbuhari(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Afamed:

Same bla bla bla
hahaha suffering and smiling as usual
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Basicend: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
He would have made sense if he is not supporting someone with much worse antecedent.

Like you are supporting atiku and you are criticizing tinubu's past.

Isn't that absolute madness.

Well, I agree with you. . Most Nigerians are hungry hypocrites.
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by ucee64(m): 3:10am On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Urs and the igbo votes..
igbos kill you there bastard son of a LovePeddler. I spit on your ugly face ezi ofia
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by itsene: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2023
Still on this matter?
Dele Momodu , haba!
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by BALLOSKI: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Urs and the igbo votes..
I read his piece of 2019 on Tinubu and I was shocked that he's singing another song today.

He did same with Buhari. Can't these men be stable?
Re: Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency by Iamanoited: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2023
GIBBERISH. YOU ARE ARCHAIC. OBASANJO, OSINBAJO, BABANGIDA, SOYINKA AND GOWON ARE MOVING ON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.