Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money (376 Views)

Help!! The ATM Just Swallowed My Newly Collected Card / Please HELP, How do I recover my money / I Kept All My Money In My Wife's Account, Now There's Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money by MONEY247: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
So i went to an atm to withdraw. Unfortunately for me I was debited but I don't see any dispense of cash.
Now going to my bank fidelity bank to complain they said in two weeks they would refund the money but till now I haven't seen the money. It's been3 weeks .

Please does anyone know how I can report to cbn or anyhow I can go about to get this money back.
I went there after the schedule date and they are still blabbing nonsense....

I can't just leave the money for them..
Please house someone should help....
Re: Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money by freddie009(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
MONEY247:
So i went to an atm to withdraw. Unfortunately for me I was debited but I don't see any dispense of cash.
Now going to my bank fidelity bank to complain they said in two weeks they would refund the money but till now I haven't seen the money. It's been3 weeks .

Please does anyone know how I can report to cbn or anyhow I can go about to get this money back.
I went there after the schedule date and they are still blabbing nonsense....

I can't just leave the money for them..
Please house someone should help....

There is no gentle man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money by Marynwachukwu21(f): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
freddie009:

There is no gentle man in Nigeria.
Exactly
Re: Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money by felong(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Go there and para. Remove your shirt and threaten to pull down their building if they don't give you your money.
Re: Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money by KiNg0G: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Same thing access bank is doing to me...I tried sending 20k to someone since last month..it didn't go through but I was debited. As usual just like my keystone bank I thought I would be getting a reversal by 2 to 3 today's but to my greatest surprised nothing from accessbank till today...

I never bothered to visit the bank since last month because I thought they were going to reverse it...I have asked the received several times if it miracly came to through till the extend he's getting annoyed with me telling me to visit the bank... I shouldn't ask him again.

It's obvious access bank are thieves and are trying to play a fast one on me.
More than 4weeks now....
Re: Fidelity Bank Swallowed My Money by ibechris(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
KiNg0G:
Same thing access bank is doing to me...I tried sending 20k to someone since last month..it didn't go through but I was debited. As usual just like my keystone bank I thought I would be getting a reversal by 2 to 3 today's but to my greatest surprised nothing from accessbank till today...

I never bothered to visit the bank since last month because I thought they were going to reverse it...I have asked the received several times if it miracly came to through till the extend he's getting annoyed with me telling me to visit the bank... I shouldn't ask him again.

It's obvious access bank are thieves and are trying to play a fast one on me.
More than 4weeks now....

Call access bank on phone and see ur money reversed fast.

U can't wait and continue to complain online when u haven't done the needful.

All my failed transactions with access bank were all reversed without me stepping out of my house. And to shock u I can't remember the last time I entered access bank.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dried Organic Vegetables Available For Sale. / 4 Differences Between A Man’s Brain And A Woman’s Brain / Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.