Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. (372 Views)

People Are Suffering. / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by ibechris(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Things don spoil oh.

I really don't know how we got here honestly. It is as if everyone is suffering simultaneously.

If the govt fails to do what is right starting from next year,the rate of suicide and hopelessness would soar beyond human comprehension.

Hatred has destroyed this country,both old and young now beg at random and some of our girls are now vulnerable doing hook to survive and even some men now intentionally asked for sex to get money from old women.

Is the economy responsible for this? honestly i do not know.
As if everyone is contemplating something which I still don't know.

Most guys can no longer feed well and many are unemployed as majority of those who are employed are grossly underpaid hence the poverty and misery in the land.

Make God help us in this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by Zhunnurayn(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
In the words of Robert Schulller while addressing the great depression, "... worst of all the national issues is the negativity of the people, who have peddled hopeless and surrendering to the economic crisis... everyone is fixing the blame, nobody is fixing the problem. Governments are blaming fellow agencies, successors blaming predecessors, masses blaming the government"

Until we stop fixing the blame and Start fixing the problem, nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by nnamdizen(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerians have been ranked as the happiest people on earth, no matter the circumstances they always find something positive to keep them happy.
Nigeria will be the last place to experience an uprising against the government and the ruling class, because we so much believe in individual efforts to survive and the idea of dependence on government for survival has been dropped long time ago.

From the video link below, a study was conducted on the happiest people on earth, and Nigerians occupied the no 1 spot, according to the study, Nigerians posses a very high amount of chemical compound in their gene, same found in cannabis that causes a user to get high.

https://fb.watch/oD1ps5pSUI/
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by FuckingMachine: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
I don't believe you because helinues and freestuffsng said we're enjoying.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by AzaHub(f): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
There is an economic theory working out in the corntree. You think they don't know what to do to make everyone better?

Trust me, 9ja is too blessed for this.

Well, I'd love to encourage everyone to become more money smarter and thats what we preach at Aza.ng. It's the way to go.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by drmikeadams(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
ibechris:
Things don spoil oh.

I really don't know how we got here honestly. It is as if everyone is suffering simultaneously.

If the govt fails to do what is right starting from next year,the rate of suicide and hopelessness would soar beyond human comprehension.

Hatred has destroyed this country,both old and young now beg at random and some of our girls are now vulnerable doing hook to survive and even some men now intentionally asked for sex to get money from old women.

Is the economy responsible for this? honestly i do not know.
As if everyone is contemplating something which I still don't know.

Most guys can no longer feed well and many are unemployed as majority of those who are employed are grossly underpaid hence the poverty and misery in the land.

Make God help us in this country.

The useless apc nairaland urrcchins said we should give them 8:years to get the ground running..they are running in circles above the ground [center][/center] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering Including Me Oh. by RepoMan007: 1:22am On Nov 30, 2023
The govt of the day is more focused on corporate world indices they can boost than real improvement they can bring Nigerians. The budget has been released as usual and there is nothing that inspires hope in it.

I have been saying it and will keep saying it, Nigerians should embrace subsistence farming if they can because food takes around 60% of our income and if that aspect is sorted out, living standard is greatly improved.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help A PC Wanted / U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Good Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.