Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp (57600 Views)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Testimony1988(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
He has made the worst mistake of his life.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Babaken(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
He would have just resign and travel out of the country.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by theamazonguru(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
omo

he'll be married with children o.
as a man, once you can control your blockos you have solved 99.9 percent of your problems.
the remaining 99.9 percent is money grin

Thank God for his Mercy and Grace.
Na so Sandra just dey tempt me. This is a married woman for God sake.
Despite being my wife's friend in the compound.
She made it clear after using every coded means possible , yet I didn't give in.
At a point she didn't hide it again.
Dey call me pet name in the compound, just imagine.
Even me I became afraid of her desperation.
I told myself, I must not fall for this clandestine evil plan.

I refuse to eat the forbidden pomo.

Thanks be to Jesus for his grace and the spirit of self control.
Hallelujah.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by theamazonguru(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
He could've just resigned.
The shame was more powerful than his will to live, I guess.

Exactly my thoughts, he could have just resigned and relocated.
Commting suicide is the height of it
Sin upon sin.
All his efforts in this world and in he kingdom wasted just like that.

Even David that kolobi Beersheba, after killing Uriah was still pardoned. And was called a man after God's heart.

Yes, you may fall but don't remain there.
Rise up and walk.
Keep moving.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by dannex4adx(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/reverend-commits-suicide-as-adultery-scandal-leaks-on-churchs-whatsapp-group/#google_vignette

Let him or her who does not sin be the first to cast a stone.
Jesus does not want the death of sinners.

Those who humiliated and shamed him will also pay for his death.
I am not supporting his act tho!.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by 3ice9ce: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He committed suicide, how is that considered a wage/punishment? undecided

Self employed.
He paid himself
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:
Guy the baba no try, he for resign say he no fit do reverend again, say he wan marry the girl, simple, but he go commit sucide

but you said the wages of is death! So what are you saying again
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Truvelisback(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
He could've just resigned.
The shame was more powerful than his will to live, I guess.

How so, illicit?
He isn't the first neither is he the last to commit adultery. He could have just resigned, handover to his assistant, then move to another location and start his life afresh with what he has earned. And possibly change his phone number.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by BadBradley: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
omo

as a man, once you can control your blockos you have solved 99.9 percent of your problems.
how does 99.9 percent becomes the reminder of 99.9 percent.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by duke24: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
So after showing others the way to heaven he decided to spend eternity in hell. So unfortunate
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by koolaid87: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
Unfortunately, we cannot say he died in active service. He died inactively... cheesy

But on a more serious note, the man killed himself, because he was wedded to his image as a fine upstanding citizen, as the pastor. When we are wedded to the image we have created of ourselves, once that image is cracked, it takes a strong person...man or woman to continue.

The sad thing is the man supposedly has an intimate relationship with God. Instead of him to resign, repent, and then ask God 'What next'...even if what next means a more degrading job, and being mocked all day long as the aduterous fool....while relying more on what God thinks of him...the man chose to listen to THE demons of shame, disgrace and 'discouragement, and they led him down the path of exit. Well, he is facing judgement, because he was wedded to his pride more than to his humility.

I no go blame the woman. Pastor suppose know better.

Seriously, if your image means more to you than anything else in this life, you better change yourself. For a christian, you better change your centerdness from 'WHO I be' to 'Who I am in Christ'...and take it from there.

Well said
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by koolaid87: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
"The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by one is of all things most shameful and vile" - Plato
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by blackslayer: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He committed suicide, how is that considered a wage/punishment? undecided

LOL..I cannot!
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by ziggy247: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:
The wages of sin is death

Lol. I guess you won't die since you are not a sinner.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
illicit:
Good for him
He wasn't serious, he gave people like you something to be happy about. On top ordinary audio of him talking about it? Not even video of him doing it, not audio of him doing and not a video of him talking about it!
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by mariahAngel(f): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Truvelisback:
He isn't the first neither is he the last to commit adultery. He could have just resigned, handover to his assistant, then move to another location and start his life afresh with what he has earned. And possibly change his phone number.

If only someone had reached out to him.
Make God dey help person.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Chochovini: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... This big and heavy man... Na wa oo.. Some girls dey try ooo to fit carry man wey heavy like dis..

Rip pastor
. Which kain yeye RIP be that one? Rev. wey kill im self over toto matter na im you dey wish RIP?
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2023
True bro,i was just scanning the posts to look for where jesus or christianity was insulted and criticized for the adultery a pastor committed.
As for now,i won't give a damn about any anti Islamic proganda again in nairaland.this kafiruns are hypocrites.
dtruth50:
Wow! Just look at how hypocrisy Christians are. They didn't insult Christianity neither do they insult the Reverend but had it been he is a Muslim now, only God knows what rubbish they will be saying.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by joseph1832(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/reverend-commits-suicide-as-adultery-scandal-leaks-on-churchs-whatsapp-group/#google_vignette
whether those church members like it or not, they're all bullies, and they bullied their man of God till he killed himself. They're wicked and should be shown no ounce of mercy.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by RedAlert08(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Amateurish clergy. He could've gone about it the Nigerian way and kept denying it was his voice. He could've denied it to the extent that he'd now create confusion amongst the congregation on whether he did it or did not do it. If Farouk Lawan and Gandollar could be caught on video receiving bribes, and yet blatantly denied it, what's the big deal about an audio recording?

He could've simply said his voice was "superimposed" on the audio by mischief makers planning to tarnish the good reputation he had laboured hard to build.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by NaijaCover(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by KaptainAfrika: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2023
They should always share the woman's picture for analysis.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Psoul(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
omo

So your mathematics teacher taught you that 99.9% + 99.9% is equal to 100%?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.