Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Revolutionary Gaming Platform - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Revolutionary Gaming Platform (300 Views)

� Introducing #patriotbayabuja: A Revolutionary Right Of Occupancy (ROC) / Construction Begins On Middle East Revolutionary The Line Megacity / A Revolutionary Approach to The Bio-fil Digester Toilet System Installation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionary Gaming Platform by Fortunewise: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Step by Step Guide on how to use your bonus to place bet

Login to your BETBABA Account:
To begin, kindly access your Betbaba account by visiting the website: www.betbaba.ng. Enter your login credentials to successfully log in.

Select a Pre-match Game:
Once you have logged in, please proceed to select a Pre-match game of your choice. It is important to note that each individual game selection should have odds of 1.25% or above. This criterion ensures that you are eligible for the betting options available.

Take Advantage of the Accumulator Bonus:
To benefit from the 5% accumulator bonus, make sure to select more than five events for your bet slip. By including a minimum of five events, you will automatically qualify for the additional bonus, enhancing your potential winnings.

Finalize Your Bet Slip:
After selecting all your preferred games, carefully review your bet slip to ensure it meets your expectations. Once you are satisfied with your selections, click on the "Bet Now" button to proceed.

Important Note: Avoid Using Account Balance:
Please refrain from clicking the
"USE ACCOUNT BALANCE" icon during the betting process. This will prevent any unintended deductions from your account balance and ensure that your bets are placed using the desired payment method.

1 Share

Re: Revolutionary Gaming Platform by pacmart: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2023
I don't think the site is working

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find Out If A Land Is Registered In Nigeria? / I Want To Retaliate Against My Landlord In Lagos / Bungalow For Sale At Olu Odo Ebute Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.