Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution (26880 Views)

Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. / LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Lennox Mall, Sailor Lounge, Etc For Environmental Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Noblegraphix20(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Supply the LASEPA boss good food for 1week straight.. And they will free the restaurant
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by ipobarecriminals: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobicove:
Such restaurants don't typically play loud music so I'm wondering why they're been cited for noise pollution undecided
. Probably dirty. See the soakaway/drainage. I came to Naija dis summer.On the 4th day, I checked in to Cravings for more,I nearly choke from the odours emanating from the entrance
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Mo6M: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Bighead95(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
This movement really make sense but the repercussion na

If govt vex lock most hospitality biz

Omo high rate of unemployment go yapa ooo
Each lounge or hotel companies employ more than 20 staffs .... grin grin grin..

Even some bad belle neighbors may take advantage of this policy dey no wan hear PIM na report straight ..

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Atarakpa: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
This olaiya was open on Sunday and govt now shut it down on Monday. It is well
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Bluntemperor: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
BukkaHut is a highly reputable organization. I supplied a particular food commodity for seven years. Abeg free them and let them be. When it comes to sound ethics and professionalism in this country, i duff my hat to the organizational ethics of BukkaHut. Please free BukkaHut abeg

From what we can see,hope LASEPA is not working on a set up because:
- unless the Organisation noise microphones are outside.
- hope is not some disgruntled personality or enraged Competitors!
Let them be ready to tell Lagosians that they are not doing it with personal agenda!
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Bigchristo: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehe

'Olaiya Foods' is owned by Omoluabi but still shutdown by LASG.

Now the people who came into Lagos from their Godforsaken barren land on night buses and Mallam Audu's truck passing through 13 states can stop grunting over the shutdown of Alaba intl market.

Who is not pleased by the laws and policies of the LASG can relocate back to their barren land.

We won't sit and watch Lagos become as dirty as Aba
Hahaha coming from a dirty prone state if you want to actually clean Lagos gutter smell start by arresting people who connected their toilets directly to gutter, even if you seal off those places due to noise pollution that won’t stop Lagos from smelling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by naptu2: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobicove:
Such restaurants don't typically play loud music so I'm wondering why they're been cited for noise pollution undecided

This particular one does. They have a grill outside where they make suya and they sometimes play very loud music. Between them, the defunct The Place Nightclub, Lennox Mall and a crazy pop up market that suddenly appears at parking lots in that area, they make an incredible amount of noise. Some of those places play loud music through the middle of the night (from around 10pm till around 4am).

Thankfully LASEPA has now visited every single one of them (apart from the pop up market) and there is peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by InvertedHammer: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
/
The moment when you have to force adults to maintain a clean environment cool

/
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by hosemujica: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
olakraft:
Olaiya foods is not an Igbo Restaurant, so nobody will complain of tribalism and victimization. Bukka Hut is also owned by the late Laolu Martins.

This goes a long way to show that those screaming about tribalism and victimization have no clue about what is going on. A lot of the properties affected are actually owned by Yorubas...
Most noise makers that won’t let Lagos rest don’t actually live in Lagos you seem to understand this . They mostly live in abject poverty in their various villages in the east, all they have to their name is a keypad phone with internet connection.

Same with some westerners who instigate hate in Lagos, they are mostly in their villages living a life of penury.

70% of Lagos indigenous people I have met are not tribalist. So I still wonder where all these fighting comes from.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by anungangampu: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
olakraft:
Olaiya foods is Yoruba owned, so nobody will complain of tribalism and victimization. Bukka Hut was also founded by the late Laolu Martins, a Yoruba man.

This goes a long way to show that those screaming about tribalism and victimization have no clue about what is going on. A lot of the properties affected are actually owned by Yorubas...
Can some of ypu shut up. Just one average shop shut down in Alaba has about 20 time worth than your uselss Bukka.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Wujio: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bluntemperor:

From what we can see,hope LASEPA is not working on a set up because:
- unless the Organisation noise microphones are outside.
- hope is not some disgruntled personality or enraged Competitors!
Let them be ready to tell Lagosians that they are not doing it with personal agenda!

BukkaHut is very disciplined. I go as far as their pots, maggi and salt. Into the inners even the store. And i can vouch for BukkaHit any day any where i am called. I have supplied them for seven years plus. If it comes to organizational discipline in this country. They rank extremely high.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehe

'Olaiya Foods' is owned by Omoluabi but still shutdown by LASG.

Now the people who came into Lagos from their Godforsaken barren land on night buses and Mallam Audu's truck passing through 13 states can stop grunting over the shutdown of Alaba intl market.

Who is not pleased by the laws and policies of the LASG can relocate back to their barren land.

Thank God Oyibo kuku say NO PLACE LIKE HOME

We won't sit and watch Lagos become as disorganised and dirty as Aba

I am glad, igbos are the ones giving you sleepless nights.

When you finally die, don't forget to take lagos to your grave o....If you don't, then see you see tribulation than the one you are facing now.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by mannasseh(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
opalu:
If SANWOOLU doesn't sack the MD of Lagos State Environmental, they will ruin his government las las. Nigerians are already at the verge of giving up, and this one who has an evil vow to push more businesses into collapse and throw more workers into joblessness is working day and night to cause another gbege. You better leave businesses alone let them manage themselves. Running on Diesel alone unimaginable yet u keep shutting them down

So people should break rules because they are the verge of giving up?
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by mannasseh(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Onyinyechiugly1:

I am glad, igbos are the ones giving you sleepless nights.

When you finally die, don't forget to take lagos to your grave o....If you don't, then see you see tribulation than the one you are facing now.

I doubt he can even afford a burial spot in Lagos, na irabiji dem fit bury am
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
anungangampu:

Can some of ypu shut up. Just one average shop shut down in Alaba has about 20 time worth than your uselss Bukka.

Illiteracy at play. When they ask you to go to school, you think learning trade is better, now you can't do a proper value assessment.

A plot of land alone in Lekki Phase 1 is worth over 500m

You wanna tell me about Alaba where I have Igbo friends? LOL, same average Alaba shop that stocks Oraimo charger and cables? Or the ones that stock bulbs and switches? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you even know what Bukka Hut as a business is worth? grin

Your ignorance is top notch. πŸ₯΄

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Just down all businesses in lagos, in the guise of shutting down noise pollution.

Finally, when your people are out of jobs, let's see how they will afford data, to come and be insulting igbos online.

Shut the whole business down.....same thing some other groups are doing in the north in the name of harem.....anyways we will see the repercussions of that.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobicove:
You no go like go LASEPA office go confirm? undecided
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Addme: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
poupourou:
Imagine after he walked naked to campaign for tinubu
lol.
You meant Olaiya Igwe.
You people will not kill person. I believe this is sarcasm.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Ecardz: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Some people are enemy of progress
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Konjiboii: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
If this will be a continuous caution exercise,it will do a whole lot of good and should be enforced on every state. Especially PH.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by uuzba(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
There's nothing to quote there.
Lagos must be like UK/US or Europe by force.
E get the day i dey follow one of my Indian colleague in UK.
Before I know wetin happen, we don reach mosque. Plenty people dey bend their head.
No microphone/ No loud speaker.
Dem just use small mouth dey talk, Allah Wakba...
-
Eh? And for Nigeria here, una no dey let us hear word with SHOUT-SHOUT UP AND DOWN?
Una come dey Oyibo country, fear no gree una to open mouth?
Haba!!
As for church.... Na Pimm!!! No noise.
But for Nigeria here una no go allow us hear word?
Same thing with Restuarant and bar.
Everywhere quiet and controlled.
I just dey look dey wonder.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by richie240: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sorry bro, ur opinions are already tainted, and as such doesn't count!
cool

Wujio:
BukkaHut is a highly reputable organization. I supplied a particular food commodity for seven years. Abeg free them and let them be. When it comes to sound ethics and professionalism in this country, i duff my hat to the organizational ethics of BukkaHut. Please free BukkaHut abeg
BukkaHut is very disciplined. I go as far as their pots, maggi and salt. Into the inners even the store. And i can vouch for BukkaHit any day any where i am called. I have supplied them for seven years plus. If it comes to organizational discipline in this country. They rank extremely high.
kiss
Na only madman go use hin own hand pour san-san for hin own garri!
cool
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Tisham20(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Las las na money πŸ’° go settle everything grin
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by anungangampu: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
olakraft:

Illiteracy at play. When they ask you to go to school, you think learning trade is better, now you can't do a proper value assessment.

A plot of land alone in Lekki Phase 1 is worth over 500m

You wanna tell me about Alaba where I have Igbo friends? LOL, same average Alaba shop that stocks Oraimo charger and cables? Or the ones that stock bulbs and switches? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do you even know what Bukka Hut as a business is worth? grin

Your ignorance is top notch. πŸ₯΄
Like i said. One business shut down in Alaba and trade fair. I said one not two has 20times worth than that bukka.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by joseph1832(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
LASG on rampage. LOL.

I wonder why their focus is mainly on Island and other high grade entry, restaurant or bar. They should also start focusing on mid and low range bar, those guys have no taste for rules and they see it as their God given right to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by uuzba(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tisham20:
Las las na money πŸ’° go settle everything grin
Noise is noise.
They have heard it.
If you like, bribe and open the restaurant back.
The moment you make noise again, Lagos will come back and lock it.
Continue over and over and over. That's where the business will be spending all their money.
Until they finally switch off all their noisy music.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
anungangampu:

Like i said. One business shut down in Alaba and trade fair. I said one not two has 20times worth than that bukka.

Nna... Abeg go chop ur akpu, you don't have a clue. I won't even respond to you anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiodun Olujimi Steps Down For Adeyeye At Ekiti PDP Primary Election / Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.