Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution (26884 Views)

Lasepa Shuts Mosque, Company & Hotels In Oshodi/Isolo Area. / LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Lennox Mall, Sailor Lounge, Etc For Environmental Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by uuzba(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Onyinyechiugly1:
Just down all businesses in lagos, in the guise of shutting down noise pollution.

Finally, when your people are out of jobs, let's see how they will afford data, to come and be insulting igbos online.

Shut the whole business down.....same thing some other groups are doing in the north in the name of harem.....anyways we will see the repercussions of that.
What's their business?
They have nothing to lose UNTIL people learn to go outside lagos and setup businesses OUTSIDE and secure their business by themselves.
So far you're still in Lagos O, you must abide by their rules.
Agbero is there to collect his own.
Lagos is there to collect their own.
Either you pay them or you just quietly leave.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by jackmrandy: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
they should go and shut down all the mosque acrosss all the parts of Nigeria that is causing noise pollution.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by anungangampu: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
olakraft:

Nna... Abeg go chop ur akpu, you don't have a clue. I won't even respond to you anymore.
I have never seen a clueless people like your type who thnks 500milion is big money for someone that recieves morethan 20 containers every month. Some of you are dumb by always thinking a service company with fancy outlet is anything special
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Wujio: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
richie240:
Sorry bro, ur opinions are already tainted, and as such doesn't count!
cool

kiss
Na only madman go use hin own hand pour san-san for hin own garri!
cool

You no well
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by thinkmoney(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
BukkaHut is a highly reputable organization. I supplied a particular food commodity for seven years. Abeg free them and let them be. When it comes to sound ethics and professionalism in this country, i duff my hat to the organizational ethics of BukkaHut. Please free BukkaHut abeg

BukkaHut is very disciplined. I go as far as their pots, maggi and salt. Into the inners even the store. And i can vouch for BukkaHit any day any where i am called. I have supplied them for seven years plus. If it comes to organizational discipline in this country. They rank extremely high.
It wasnโ€™t shut fir lack of discipline. You should have read where they say itโ€™s for noise pollution na
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Wujio: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
thinkmoney:

It wasnโ€™t shut fir lack of discipline. You should have read where they say itโ€™s for noise pollution na

Abeg na
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by MrTuns: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bukka hut was founded by Rasheed Jaiyeola. Go and confirm
olakraft:
Olaiya foods is Yoruba owned, so nobody will complain of tribalism and victimization. Bukka Hut was also founded by the late Laolu Martins, a Yoruba man.

This goes a long way to show that those screaming about tribalism and victimization have no clue about what is going on. A lot of the properties affected are actually owned by Yorubas...
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Saao(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
All those mosques shouting every time, let them come and shut it down
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lasepa abi laripa or what did you called yourself go after churches they are the most noise making in Lagos. I hate church like toilet
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrTuns:
Bukka hut was founded by Rasheed Jaiyeola. Go and confirm

Co founder bro... Relax. My only focus was on the ethnicity.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
anungangampu:

I have never seen a clueless people like your type who thnks 500milion is big money for someone that recieves morethan 20 containers every month. Some of you are dumb by always thinking a service company with fancy outlet is anything special

LOL, so you think the average shop in Alaba receives 20 containers every month?

Pls go and eat Akpu and Ogbono soup. You're definitely a kid. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by plaindealer: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fresiafoodies in Lekki owned by a Yoruba woman was shut down for almost 2 weeks, but no noise about ethnicity or merginilization.

Some people are just not socially and culturally developed enough to be part of any lawful society because all they know, see and recognize is tribe.

They think all the laws that the rest of us must obey shouldn't apply to them because of their tribe.

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by adverttrading: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
The shutdown is all about shaking down businesses to collect fines (official and unofficially grin). They have spent money to win election, now is the time to reap the returns. These are all eateries; they are not nightclubs, so their music is not too loud. But government needs money (official and unofficially grin).

If tourism business is not allowed in Lekki Phase 1, where are they supposed to be? Where is the district in Lagos where you are allowed to make noise?

Instead of people to complain about government extortion, they will be talking about politics and tribalism.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by anungangampu: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
olakraft:

LOL, so you think the average shop in Alaba receives 20 containers every month?

Pls go and eat Akpu and Ogbono soup. You're definitely a kid. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
You have made your point. No need descending to insults. Manage your ignorance let me manage mine.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by hefelove(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by 3ice9ce: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
opalu:
If SANWOOLU doesn't sack the MD of Lagos State Environmental, they will ruin his government las las. Nigerians are already at the verge of giving up, and this one who has an evil vow to push more businesses into collapse and throw more workers into joblessness is working day and night to cause another gbege. You better leave businesses alone let them manage themselves. Running on Diesel alone unimaginable yet u keep shutting them down

Because they are businesses, they should break laws. You reason like a dirty slave and you should be ashamed of your worthless self.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by 3ice9ce: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
anungangampu:

Can some of ypu shut up. Just one average shop shut down in Alaba has about 20 time worth than your uselss Bukka.

Look at that Olaiya restaurant, it is worth more than the entire Abia Government house where they rented.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by BrickDevo: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
BukkaHut is a highly reputable organization. I supplied a particular food commodity for seven years. Abeg free them and let them be. When it comes to sound ethics and professionalism in this country, i duff my hat to the organizational ethics of BukkaHut. Please free Bu.........
They must have refused to grease their hands, that's why, bribery is the cause of the shutdown

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
anungangampu:

You have made your point. No need descending to insults. Manage your ignorance let me manage mine.

Who insulted you? Seems you're just waking up to the nonsense you wrote about your average Alaba shop that unloads 20 containers per month. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No be only 20 containers, na 20 wraps of Akpu.

1 Like

Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Wujio: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
BrickDevo:

They must have refused to grease their hands, that's why, bribery is the cause if the shutdown

Oh oh. Now i gerrit
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by anungangampu: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
olakraft:

Who insulted you? Seems you're just waking up to the nonsense you wrote about your average Alaba shop that unloads 20 containers per month. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No be only 20 containers, na 20 wraps of Akpu.
A million of you are so ignorant. Very ignorant. And i wont reply you again.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
anungangampu:

A million of you are so ignorant. Very ignorant. And i wont reply you again.

LOL. Run along kiddo. Next time let those who know about things teach you.

Average Alaba shop offloads "20 containers monthly." No be only Alaba, na Alaba Rago grin grin
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Blitzerz: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yoruba muslims
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by blackgold2018(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehe

'Olaiya Foods' is owned by Omoluabi but still shutdown by LASG.

Now the people who came into Lagos from their Godforsaken barren land on night buses and Mallam Audu's truck passing through 13 states can stop grunting over the shutdown of Alaba intl market.

Who is not pleased by the laws and policies of the LASG can relocate back to their barren land, thank God Oyibo kuku say NO PLACE LIKE HOME

We won't sit and watch Lagos become as disorganised and dirty as Aba
Im really 100% sure you are poor..

Thatโ€™s how they think. Iโ€™m not against Shutting down alaba market for environmental policies.

But look at those buildings up there, do they look like that they are violating any environmental law?

I have worked as a facility manager years ago, I can tell you that the agency are merely looking for money.

Sometimes I ponder why God annoyed fools like you on existence.

Itโ€™s only the poor like you that are tribalistic. Rich people no get time..
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Kingspin(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2023
In the season the market must be clean but the rest of the city can be dirty.
Nigeria can be funny place.
Bottom to the top instead of top to bottom.
Re: LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2023
A frustrated bigot ๐Ÿ˜‚
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Welcome development. Let them shut all the musque and Islamic terrorist worship centers especially those 5am prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's True Identity Finally Exposed !!!imo State Beware!!! / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% / Abiodun Olujimi Steps Down For Adeyeye At Ekiti PDP Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.