Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Paper Business Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paper Business Thread (301 Views)

The Elevated Men Business Thread / Tissue Paper Business Plan / How To Start A Window Blind And Wall Paper Business With Zero-capital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paper Business Thread by PaperWorld: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Just as the topic says, I opened this thread because many people on Nairaland don't know or talk about paper business.

So I declare the Paper Plaza open for discussion related to paper and the business opportunities it has to offer.
Re: Paper Business Thread by Wujio: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ive noticed 95% of Nogerians dont know the profitability of paper business. It wasnt until i stumbled on wholesale Chinese paper exporters pricing and compared with Nigerian retail price i knew that paper was nothing but raw gold
Re: Paper Business Thread by Blake755: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Following bumper to bumper nah wenti go bring money i wan dey do now
Re: Paper Business Thread by psucc(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
I will be willing distributor
Re: Paper Business Thread by Wawelexy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Interested
Re: Paper Business Thread by myonlinehustles: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
It's truely a raw gold but the problem i encounterd is the fund and i also need more information especially the shipping cost.
Re: Paper Business Thread by PaperWorld: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:
Ive noticed 95% of Nogerians dont know the profitability of paper business. It wasnt until i stumbled on wholesale Chinese paper exporters pricing and compared with Nigerian retail price i knew that paper was nothing but raw gold
When you talk of paper business, most Nigeria will think it's just exercise book and A4 paper but they never know the business is versatile.
Before you produce an exercise book you will have to buy a white bond paper that comes in size 20x30 or size 17x27 for the main book. Then you will also have to buy another paper material that will be used for the back depending on the type you like EG white card, Manilla(outdated), sheet board and the likes.

Then if you want to do all these university hard cover notebooks, it's also a different ball game after buying white bond.

1 Like

Re: Paper Business Thread by PaperWorld: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
psucc:
I will be willing distributor
What type of paper do you deal on?
Re: Paper Business Thread by PaperWorld: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blake755:
Following bumper to bumper nah wenti go bring money i wan dey do now
You can start with waste paper but it has to be in large quantities so it will yield more money for you.

The photo below is used/waste paper gotten from school(university) it can be students proposal, IT or project hard copies that has lasted more than 10 years.

Re: Paper Business Thread by Blake755: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
PaperWorld:
You can start with waste paper but it has to be in large quantities so it will yield more money for you.

The photo below is used/waste paper gotten from school(university) it can be students proposal, IT or project hard copies that has lasted more than 10 years.
Can you explain the process to me please
Re: Paper Business Thread by PaperWorld: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Blake755:

Can you explain the process to me please
The papers can be gotten from university libraries and departmental documents, local governments' documents, hospital folders even files. Neatly arranged like the pictures displayed above. To gain much, it needs to be much to run in tonnes when measured. Documents,, like packed and used proposals, projects, exam papers, and all used documents are not meant to be disposed off but are neatly gathered because I can buy them too. (In Large quantities ).
Re: Paper Business Thread by Blake755: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
PaperWorld:
The papers can be gotten from university libraries and departmental documents, local governments' documents, hospital folders even files. Neatly arranged like the pictures displayed above. To gain much, it needs to be much to run in tonnes when measured. Documents,, like packed and used proposals, projects, exam papers, and all used documents are not meant to be disposed off but are neatly gathered because I can buy them too. (In Large quantities ).
Like how much do you buy
Re: Paper Business Thread by PaperWorld: 2:16pm On Feb 27
Blake755:

Like how much do you buy
I can pay 50k for 1 ton or can pay much higher depending on the location

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Just Crash To 1k On Black Market / Wicked Employees Sabotaging Eatery's Growth / 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.