Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

GOD Of CHOSEN Confronts Muslim Brother And He Surrenders To JESUS Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Of CHOSEN Confronts Muslim Brother And He Surrenders To JESUS Christ (110 Views)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD Of CHOSEN Confronts Muslim Brother And He Surrenders To JESUS Christ by Gospelpreacher1: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
AS A MUSLIM I SPOKE EVIL WORDS AGAINST CHOSEN PEOPLE! GOD CONVERTED ME, TODAY I AM A CHOSEN

Our brother came from the northern part of the country..
According to him, he has been a Muslim all his life.
He spoke against th CHOSEN PEOPLE , the GOD of CHOSEN Confronted him. Today he is a CHOSEN and Has surrendered to JESUS Christ.

Listen to His testimony.

According to him, He saw the CHOSEN people carrying out publicity for their crusade in Taraba state.
He said " Why people de open church anyhow? Dem just wan make money"

According to him, he didn't know that those words he said na wahala as that was the beginning of his troubles.
Since that day, he did not understand himself.

Each time he goes to pray as a Muslim, he will see fire in the ground.
Every time he goes to pray as a Muslim he would see fire on the ground.
He said he knew that it was this talk that he talked against the CHOSEN.

In August this year 2023, right there in taraba, he saw the chosen people having a meeting. He went to meet with the CHOSEN pastor there and told him all that has been happening since he spoke against the Lord's CHOSEN.

He told the pastor that every time he went to pray as a Muslim, he was seeing fire on the ground. He told the pastor he was tired of the torment and that he was to surrender to JESUS CHRIST.

According to him, the pastor prayed for him and led him to Christ. Since then, he has peace of mind.

After surrendering to JESUS CHRIST, he told the pastor he wants to go tell his mother and family that he is now a Christian but he was afraid that they would kill him. The pastor prayed for him , encourage him to be bold and that the GOD of CHOSEN will take over.

Our brother believed the pastor and went home.
According to him , he met his mum and told her that he is no longer a Muslim and that he is surrendered to JESUS CHRIST and is now a CHOSEN.

The mum whom he expected to react did not say a word against him. He was so suprised.
According to him, he knows it us the GOD of CHOSEN that made not to react negatively.

Today he has left the other side and fully embraced JESUS CHRIST. He is now a Christian and a CHOSEN.

According to our brother,
He says na mosque i de go before.
Now me I be CHOSEN! Me I be chosen I no dey go anywhere again.
I go become pastor.

Our brother is full of Joy. JESUS CHRIST in him has made him another man.

Only GOD can do this.
Like God's Servant says: The GOD that saves an unbeliever and makes him a saint. That GOD is the true GOD. That is the GOD of the CHOSEN.

The GOD of CHOSEN is so Great.

Wherever you are, make a date with the GOD of CHOSEN. You are guarantee a definite encounter that will change your life for good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdYfNmlrhFY?si=7FjQV4tI2y7ruPQU

Re: GOD Of CHOSEN Confronts Muslim Brother And He Surrenders To JESUS Christ by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
When are all these going to solve Nigeria problems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict On Tinubu Vindicates Pro Iginla / With The Increasing Loneliness Pandemic, Has The Church Failed? / Being Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.