Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets (13683 Views)

LP: Appeal Court affirms Abure as National Chairman, orders Apapa to pay N1m / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / FG Charges Ekweremadu, Akpan With Refusal To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by berrystunn(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2023
To go after yahoo boys.

And opposition party.

Apc is highly corrupt
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by AskProf: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Prayground:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by AskProf: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Prayground:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by AskProf: 1:05am On Oct 25, 2023
Prayground:

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by mrdeey(m): 3:13am On Oct 25, 2023
AI spotted

PROPHETmichael:
We don watch this movie before, it's called sugar rush. Someone should remind the boss that Indulging in political sugary treats is a whimsical experience. It gives a newly appointee that fleeting burst of energy, transforms him/her into temporary superheroes. With a single bite, they're catapulted into a sugary universe, buzzing like an overcharged jet engine. You become the life of the party, as your taste buds break into spontaneous dance routines, waltzing through a symphony of sweetness. But, just as quickly as it begins, the sugar rush ends, leading to the dreaded sugar crash. Your inner superhero transforms into a sluggish sloth, desperately seeking a nap-cave. Remember, sugar's magic is enchanting, but its spell doesn't last forever.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by deji17: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Good!
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by lagosrd: 5:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Until you add their children and wives
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by duduade: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Initial gragra
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by Fiscus105(m): 5:18am On Oct 25, 2023
frog12:
a southerner go clean the mess. when a northerner enter, e go scatter everything.

If Nigeria wants to great southerners must rule for 24 unbroken years, and that will be "correct southerners .
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by tafabaloo(m): 5:40am On Oct 25, 2023
When many of them have their property registered in their families and in-laws' names.

EFCC is the third most corrupt agency after Police and Customs Service. ICPC is just a bit fair, while FIRS is not from this world !

For this nation to move forward in her fight against corruption, let all landed and other property belonging to every Nigerian be linked with NIN and BVN...
do this and thank me later.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by slowice(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Familiar moves cheesy
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by IamANigerianMan: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2023
How this country take spoil like this?
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by Bobloco: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2023
This is no news

That has been the standard if one have worked or is working in a structured organization
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by famology(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Nonsense
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by goodmike7: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2023
That young man was right.

Obideints and Igbos would rather this country burns to the ground just because the crook of their choice did not win instead of the betterment of the country.

This kind of heart is synonymous to witchcraft, if you dont want this country to get better how then will your life and household be good? Whatever, they wish this country will befall them 100 times over.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by poweredcom(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Oya very hood let it start from the efcc
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by Mubiola360: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
I.G.G is equal to what??

Initial Gra Gra
you said same to Ojo
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by CaptainFM1: 7:16am On Oct 25, 2023
Will they publish it for the masses to verify?

Who police the police?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
I.G.G is equal to what??

Initial Gra Gra

Burst my brain..

You Don tey for Naija. You sabi them
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by Josywhyte: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Bobo juice
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by omolola12345(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Good and great. This is a round peg in a round hole. I know a lot of miscreants among the operatives will find means to attack him or fight him back but God no go make it possible for them by his grace.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Hummmmm nothing is going to change ..Blacks is always Blacks

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by Alliswell248: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Nice one.
You would succeed.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by shinealight(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
I.G.G is equal to what??

Initial Gra Gra

Some people are just incorrigible…not meant to live in civilised society. So, even if they japa to any country in the world, they can never fit in because they’re not amenable to a civilised and honest way of doing things. In plain language, these people are destined for Hell….no need wasting one’s breath on them! cool cool
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by latiephwald(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2023
Bunch of criminals declaring assets like Thier senior men.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by Bobxin: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Make una dey deceive unaselves
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by obiekunie01: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2023
tafabaloo:
When many of them have their property in their families' and in-laws names.

EFCC is the third most corrupt agency after Police and Customs Service. ICPC is just a bit fair.

Let all landed and movable property belonging to every Nigerian be linked with NIN and BVN...
do this and thank me later.

WAO!

THIS IS BRILLIANT!

but they will never, ever. ever allow that.
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by dsenator: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2023
Has the president declared his own assets ?
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by stevups(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
We don watch this movie before, it's called sugar rush. Someone should remind the boss that Indulging in political sugary treats is a whimsical experience. It gives a newly appointee that fleeting burst of energy, transforms him/her into temporary superheroes. With a single bite, they're catapulted into a sugary universe, buzzing like an overcharged jet engine. You become the life of the party, as your taste buds break into spontaneous dance routines, waltzing through a symphony of sweetness. But, just as quickly as it begins, the sugar rush ends, leading to the dreaded sugar crash. Your inner superhero transforms into a sluggish sloth, desperately seeking a nap-cave. Remember, sugar's magic is enchanting, but its spell doesn't last forever.

Are an antigraft too?
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by BlueAir: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Officers will not be happy. Collecting bribe and extorting hugely will now make them easily incriminateable to the law. Soon they'll start applying illegal means to retain their ill gotten wealths
Re: EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets by benjaminlawson(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
God helps you to achieve your stated goals. Corruption is the major challenge facing this country, taken corruption out of our system common man will enjoy dividend of democracy. But how the chairman will achieve this is what is worrisome to me, in a situation where the chairman of ruling party will publicly declare that join our party and your corruption sin will be forgiven, I don't know how he is going to balance this with following the law he claimed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADP Rejects Ekiti Poll Results, Threatens Court Actions / Sanwo-Olu: I Will End Apapa Gridlock Within My First 60 Days In Office / Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.