Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Let Pi Pay For Your Visa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Pi Pay For Your Visa (147 Views)

How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 / An Employment Canadian Visa And Companies Sponsors Your Visa&ticket For Free / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Pi Pay For Your Visa by Sonyworld(m): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2023
If you have been scammed before cos of pi; the truth is: YOU WERE EITHER A NOVICE OR YOU WERE GREEDY...
I have been buying and helping people sell their pi for some years now and most customers that were scammed were tempted using the greed in them. If you want to sell your pi at the best rate, dm on WhatsApp 08120347523
Re: Let Pi Pay For Your Visa by Karmaboi: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Sonyworld:
If you have been scammed before cos of pi; the truth is: YOU WERE EITHER A NOVICE OR YOU WERE GREEDY...
I have been buying and helping people sell their pi for some years now and most customers that were scammed were tempted using the greed in them. If you want to sell your pi at the best rate, dm on WhatsApp 08120347523
what's pi.... type what someone can easily understand
Re: Let Pi Pay For Your Visa by George344: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
I buy not at sketchy rates like 1000 niara by at the real rate of 600 niara per pi
Many people complain of getting scammed because they greed and they lust over the impossible rates,

isn't lunched yet and has no value in any crypto exchanges
This rate is 600 niara is the best price you can sell your at this time

So if you are truly interested in selling your you can call or contact me ib whatsapp +234.902.539.4126

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Hp Laptop For Sale!!! / "Understanding The Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate: Factors And Implications" / Sells Begin For Electric Generator, Powered Without Fuel, Gas, Diesel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.