Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) (30546 Views)

One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Eagle360(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2023
If you have contentment you will never be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Mhizzard(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2023
When a criminal is caught and he is bails,surely he will dive into the act again because he would have the mindset that if he get apprehend again there will be money to bail himself oncemore.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by aQUINandmore: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2023
BigYash:
These their business no go work for Benin.. The day benin boyz go use one show example, the rest go gbaga.. cheesy
it started in Benin and has been "working" even till tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Starboytwo(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Some long throat niga will fall for this cheap as.S format.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by category(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2023
They've not still changed their pattern.
The same format with which they wanted to scam me in Benin during my NYSC in 2005. Unfortunately, i am also a sharp Edo boy.
I played along and they lost out. The rest is history...

2 Likes

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Mystic216: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
State of killers and fraudster
Cultists and kidnappers
Tueh
Oba gatokphe
But this one happened in Benin not in south west

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by whizzler: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Na 419….. if the lady stayed longer dem for ask her to bring money to clean the stones

She even tried. Strong woman, even for a man it takes guts to try what she did. It's left for the authorities to track them with the plate number. Kudos to u baby detective
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by jospepper(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin
UselessBuharist:
Na 419….. if the lady stayed longer dem for ask her to bring money to clean the stones
See format.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by joseph1832(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Serial one chance criminals in Benin caught in the act again shocked

Hopefully something is done about this soon.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyyCzL_pOi8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPM8sX7zkRk

Previous post on frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/7877506/one-chance-criminals-benin-caught
imagine the nonsense, only greedy people fall for this scam.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by FILEBE(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2023
ILoveFaith:
Smart lady
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by BOSSkesh(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Mystic216:

But this one happened in Benin not in south west
the sw is more safe and secure than your. Osu brain dead zombie infested zone

3 Likes

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by tonididdy(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Lol my Edo sista played to script....nothing dey happen

grin
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by jojothaiv(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2023
sulakishop:
Upper boiz no dey smile
Sakponba!

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by tonididdy(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I'm surprised to even hear of one chance in benin, these guys are lucky 'say na woman wey get work Dem jam'

...if otherwise, scapegoat would have being an understatement. I trust my beni people
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by MrDoGood(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=BOSSkesh post=126599436]State of killers and fraudster
Cultists and kidnappers
Tueh
Oba gatokphe[/quote]

Who you expect to reply?
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by shaqur231(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Ohhm,.... but this your caption "caught in the act" I suggest you change it
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by aQUINandmore: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2023
tonididdy:

I'm surprised to even hear of one chance in benin, these guys are lucky 'say na woman wey get work Dem jam'

...if otherwise, scapegoat would have being an understatement. I trust my beni people
forget those talk, this particular scam is very rampant in Benin, they have scammed over 20 people I know since I was a baby, they have approached and worked on me at akpakpava but I warned them that I will raise alarm on their head and they quickly japa.
Forget these "I trust my benin people" talk, worse things happens here in Benin and nobody go come out make pim.
There's nothing really special or unusual about the binis in this aspect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by themanderon: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2023
englishmart:
There's no admissible evidence in that video.

If they had caught them and asked the criminal to bring out the stones the truth would come out. Look at that old man. Back in the day old men were viewed as people of integrity and wisdom today they have turned into fraudsters and are competing with youths when it comes to criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by maxiart2(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2023
IreneChidi:
shatap

😂😂
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by UselessBuharist: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2023
whizzler:

She even tried. Strong woman, even for a man it takes guts to try what she did. It's left for the authorities to track them with the plate number. Kudos to u baby detective

I did the same thing in 2002 around Erie, Sokponba Rd. My own be say I collected transport fare from them to go get the money for them

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Rayxpress88: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2023
BigYash:
These their business no go work for Benin.. The day benin boyz go use one show example, the rest go gbaga.. cheesy
[left][/left][right][/right]
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Rayxpress88: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Exactly
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by southernbelle(f): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2023
I was pushed out of a taxi once because I did not cooperate when they started discussing - thank God I was not injured physically just traumatised. Kudos to the people recording these videos but they should be careful to avoid getting attacked by the fraudsters. I am really glad to see the thieves getting exposed like this using technology, I wonder how their families feel. Na wah!
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Only the greedy fall victims.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by tonididdy(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
forget those talk, this particular scam is very rampant in Benin, they have scammed over 20 people I know since I was a baby, they have approached and worked on me at akpakpava but I warned them that I will raise alarm on their head and they quickly japa.
Forget these "I trust my benin people" talk, worse things happens here in Benin and nobody go come out make pim.
There's nothing really special or unusual about the binis in this aspect.

Lol... You cannot show a baby the way to his mother's tits
... I tell you they can only do this shit in places like akpakpava with predominantly Igbo traders.
I dare them to try this in egor, evbotubu, 3rd, some kain crazy locations. Them go use their eyes see their butthole.
ANYWAY WE DO NOT PRAY TO BE OFFORTUNATE.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by aQUINandmore: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2023
tonididdy:

Lol... You cannot show a baby the way to his mother's tits
... I tell you they can only do this shit in places like akpakpava with predominantly Igbo traders.
I dare them to try this in egor, evbotubu, 3rd, some kain crazy locations. Them go use their eyes see their butthole.
ANYWAY WE DO NOT PRAY TO BE OFFORTUNATE.
oga forget, I grew up in 3rd, worse things happen everyday and nobody go come out make pim.

Una overate this places too much abeg, go to some places in ogun, nasarawa, kogi and see what "kolomental" means, not these softy wey come full benin these days.

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by BigYash: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Blike na the business you dey into cheesy. I stayed in Benin for a couple of years. New Benin precisely, and I never experienced or see someone it happened to..

2 Likes

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2023
osuofia2:
YOU CAN VIDEO THEM BUT YOU CANT RAISE ALARM TO CATCH THEM

She is a very very brave and smart person. The video is far stronger than raising alarm
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by aQUINandmore: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2023
BigYash:
Blike na the business you dey into cheesy. I stayed in Benin for a couple of years. New Benin precisely, and I never experienced or see someone it happened to..
because your folks don't allow you to go out, you can't be under parental curfew and expect to know what's happening in the streets.
Na we dey Street and know wetin dey happen for the street.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by creativehubb: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Smart girl...but next time come down earlier.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Iriruaga100(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2023
This man operates in Benin and Warri. I entered his vehicle once at Effurun roundabout. The front passenger was telling him he has gold in his bag. I nor put mouth for their discussion, Na only them drop me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Sunny Blu Opukiri, Gospel Artiste Assaulted By Police For Defending A Keke Rider / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.