Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) (30545 Views)

One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by BigYash: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
because your folks don't allow you to go out, you can't be under parental curfew and expect to know what's happening in the streets.
Na we dey Street and know wetin dey happen for the street.
My parents were never in Benin.. Why will I be roaming the streets, when I have a comfortable house ? Your dp already shows who you are like you said.. Street girleo.. I don already code the street when you dey talk about, but I am not that type.. How far una and Obaseki sef,I hear say he spoil market for street people sometime ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by simfrost90210: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2023
IreneChidi:
shatap

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omo, you dey vex oo, no be small shatap!!!
I look the name, come think say na Slawomir😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by VaginaAcademic: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2023
whizzler:

She even tried. Strong woman, even for a man it takes guts to try what she did. It's left for the authorities to track them with the plate number. Kudos to u baby detective
you think say na America you dey track wetin he's a known conman cheesy
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by zedman1(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2023
englishmart:
There's no admissible evidence in that video.
Dont tell me you've never heard someone tell you about THIS SAME format these guys use. If you've never heard, you've heard it today. DON'T AGREE TO FOLLOW THEM.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by erneski01: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why she sat down to video everything is something I cannot understand. If dem kidnap you now or hypnotize you nko?
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by aQUINandmore: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
BigYash:
My parents were never in Benin.. Why will I be roaming the streets, when I have a comfortable house ? Your dp already shows who you are like you said.. Street girleo.. I don already code the street when you dey talk about, but I am not that type.. How far una and Obaseki sef,I hear say he spoil market for street people sometime ago?
wahala, abeg anywhere you dey, if you see obaseki help me catch am, I Wan bite he penis.
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by koolaid87: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
What a smart lady

Dem suppose arrest this man.

Sey na after dem carry one person kill am before our police arrest him

I tire for this jungle ooo
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Mo6M: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
THIS GUY IS A BIG CRIMINAL. HE SCAMMED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY... SEE PROOF... I CAN SHARE MORE IF YOU ASK

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Mystic216: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
the sw is more safe and secure than your. Osu brain dead zombie infested zone
Safe and secured if skull miners doesn’t exist
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by whizzler: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
UselessBuharist:

I did the same thing in 2002 around Erie, Sokponba Rd. My own be say I collected transport fare from them to go get the money for them
Hahahahaha, u beat them in their own game. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by BigYash: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
aQUINandmore:
wahala, abeg anywhere you dey, if you see obaseki help me catch am, I Wan bite he penis.
grin
Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Googledotcom: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Driver bought expensive fuel, instead of using it to pick passengers, he's using it to scam people, as old as he is no shame at all. Now his children will see him all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by hahn(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Na 419….. if the lady stayed longer dem for ask her to bring money to clean the stones

Yeah, normal wash wash levels

1 Like

Re: Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2023
aQUINandmore:
You know, what I found funny or surprising as I read the interaction between you and that guy you quoted is how you didn't even refute or deny what he claimed you are into (when he said he knows the type of street you are into). Regular girls will normally deny it or insult him for saying what he said ( be it true or false ). And you are an Edo lady. Hmm...well, it's y'all lives. Just be safe out there sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan / Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Sunny Blu Opukiri, Gospel Artiste Assaulted By Police For Defending A Keke Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.