Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? (197 Views)

My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Flesh10: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Greetings!

Recall my experience in seeking for accommodation last year. It was a harrowing experience but I am glad I went through that stress and ended up where I am now.

The road has been completed and instead of spending 1600 daily to work, now I spend just 1k total even with the subsidy removal.

For the compound, December will complete me a year there (how time flies) and I am loving Every moment I spend there. The serenity, neatness, peace, everything.

The landlord who live with us are like parents to us, very understanding and coordinating. Though some rules are annoying but those rules keep the peace and whatever benefit we enjoy in the compound.

I enjoy peace there and I am happy, there is progress in the compound, I can see it in the lives of the neighbors and even myself.

I used to have insomnia where I was which resulted to high blood pressure. At a young age I was already having BP reading of 170, 180 which was terrible but since I moved in, I have never recorded any insomnia and my blood pressure has normalized to 120.

I will be going to renew my rent by December but I want to also present a gift to my landlord and his wife as a show of appreciation.

What should be the ideal gift? They are roughly in the late 70s
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by osmosis101(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Cigar (captain black)
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by SharingIsLife(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2023
It's good of you to appreciate good gestures from your landlord. Many people don't. As for your question: Since there's such a rapport between you and the family, you can stylishly find out what the man resonates with via a younger family member. If I was the one, I'd just chip it in to the man as follows: "Daddy, I've been wondering what you'd like for Christmas. I don't want to get what you will not use".
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Nairalander248: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Flesh10:
Greetings!

Recall my experience in seeking for accommodation last year. It was a harrowing experience but I am glad I went through that stress and ended up where I am now.

The road has been completed and instead of spending 1600 daily to work, now I spend just 1k total even with the subsidy removal.

For the compound, December will complete me a year there (how time flies) and I am loving Every moment I spend there. The serenity, neatness, peace, everything.

The landlord who live with us are like parents to us, very understanding and coordinating. Though some rules are annoying but those rules keep the peace and whatever benefit we enjoy in the compound.

I enjoy peace there and I am happy, there is progress in the compound, I can see it in the lives of the neighbors and even myself.

I used to have insomnia where I was which resulted to high blood pressure. At a young age I was already having BP reading of 170, 180 which was terrible but since I moved in, I have never recorded any insomnia and my blood pressure has normalized to 120.

I will be going to renew my rent by December but I want to also present a gift to my landlord and his wife as a show of appreciation.

What should be the ideal gift? They are roughly in the late 70s

A bag of rice with Tomatoes will do.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Mhizzard(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Your type are rare
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Machinegun91(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2023
Pay him double rent

This tinubu days are demonic
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Wawelexy(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2023
You will be giving him an hint that it's high time for him to increase the rent.
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by lorhema(f): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2023
I would get a basket and fill it with packets of oats, powdered milk, sugar, crackers, garri, Poundo, a scrubbing brush, dishwashing liquid, a couple of kitchen napkins etc.

Give them the pleasure of exploring their gift.

I'm glad you have peace living with them and that your health has improved.

A grateful heart brings more blessings.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Timinigf: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wow.. this is beautiful.. I think u need to look around, if there is anything he lacks that u can afford, u can present it.

Btw is there vacancy there or in that Iocation,I'm looking for a miniflat ..

Please reach me on 08024502055.
Thanks
Re: What Can I Give To My Landlord As A Christmas Gift? by Emmaplays: 11:21pm On Mar 21
Please I’m curious to know more on how the estate is. I’m currently looking for a mini flat

Please reach out 0 81 67,320,745

(1) (Reply)

Lekki No 7 Beachfront Estate Sangotedo For Sale / Help Me With Land Measurement Please / Quality Anti Rust Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Roof Tiles 08120009791

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.