Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) (35624 Views)

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) / LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market. / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Zupay:
Hard way, is the only way.

Yes o
By the time the government sealed their markets for 1 month.....dem go get sense......
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Oluwademilade:

I am Stupid boy and a bastard without a home to Go back to and share my useless ideas with. Am I considered homeless?
Go and ask your father that question Ode
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by luluman: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
slimfit1:
That is the Lagos that Tinubu developed. I am Yoruba before one bastard start insulting other people oh. An ordinary law would make lagos clean. Police can arrest people for littering or not picking up litter next to them with that people won't dump anything anywhere.
You just gave yourself up. The fact that you ceaselessly called people ' bastards' disqualifies you from being yoruba, we are very cultured.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga I bought laptops at Alaba yesterday... abeg leave me ... I no dey argue Wetin I know.. make I tell you again people in charge of the market are the ones that embezzled the money that was supposed to be paid to lawma . Some of you will just be talking jargons to score mumu point. See just leave me abeg... I hate this victim mentality... so all the people selling in the same market don't know their right bah... to tackle the government concerning the closure for nothing... some of you just don't have sense

Transacting business with the the poeple you hate so much, poeple you which death upon, poeple you said they are not Nigerians...very funny

I guess where you bought that laptop they sold it to you with so much love and friendliness not minding wished tribe you are from?
See you poeple don't have sense and hatred will eat you poeple up as dollar is eating up Naira right now under the watch of you poeples god drugtinubu.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by ajepako(f): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Alaba Rago is the dirtiest market

Not just in Lagos or Nigeria but in the entire West Africa

As an alumni of LASU that share hood with that market, l can confirm

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by MRMRMR: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I am hungry and frustrated. I was deceived by obi pandora criminal. Help look for a psychiatrist to treat my madness..ode ni mi sha grin grin grin grin
Sorry for ur condition grin grin grin grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by medolab90(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Few days ago they sealed two Yoruba business to make it look like there is no tribal coloration to it- compared to thousands of igbo shops sealed…the trick would only deceive a 5 year old child…Same clowns and hypocrites that went and started demolishing igbo shops because igbos refused to vote APC. Nobody had ever destroyed Yoruba properties in any part of Nigeria for voting from the 1960s Action group, AD, ACN and now APC or bothered mc olumo, bayo onanuga, fani kayode etc for threatening igbos not to vote in an election. The reason Sanwo olu gave was structural problems of the buildings but Dr Vwaere Diaso died at the Lagos general hospital from structural problems of the hospital resulting in collapse of the elevator . This is a hospital they couldn’t upgrade from the standard IBB left it as head of state when Lagos was capital and tinubu and his minnows have looted Lagos for more than 20 years without upgrading something as basic as a general hospital but would use the same excuse to demolish igbo market because they didn’t vote APC..same igbos had their son Humphrey Nwosu shun tribalism to defy IBB to announce June 12 results to show States Abiola won, without Nwosu Abiola’s win would have been mere rumors told in beer parlors in Nigeria. Fast foward to 1997 Abacha had lined up all top Yoruba generals and top people in government for execution by firing squad because they planned a coup against him.Generals oladipo diya, Abdulkarim Adisa, tajudeen olarewaju, Prof Femi Adekunle etc we’re lined up for execution and another igbo man a clergy cardinal Arinze shunned tribalism and ran to the pope and reported Abacha to pope that Abacha wanted to kill those men for a phantom coup. Pope came to Nigeria for first time since 1981 to plead with Abacha not to kill those men. Abacha postponed the killings. Pope later sent his good friend former PLO leader yasser arafat in June of same 1998. Arafat was the last man Abacha saw before he died mysteriously early hours of next day by maybe divine providence of some sort . If you look across Nigeria you will find igbos are the only people that go all over Nigeria and build houses and raise families- in practice nobody since creation of Nigeria has made more effort at integration in the mere geographical expression (according to Awolowo) than igbos but a section of Yorubas like Sanwo olu and co have been making consistent efforts through their acts to gaslight disintegration but when e go set it will blow up on his head and that of other innocent people

SMH You guys don’t have work again, and to think it’s adult behind these accounts

Seun, see what they are turning your forum to
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Penisman: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Few days ago they sealed two Yoruba business to make it look like there is no tribal coloration to it- compared to thousands of igbo shops sealed…the trick would only deceive a 5 year old child…Same clowns and hypocrites that went and started demolishing igbo shops because igbos refused to vote APC. Nobody had ever destroyed Yoruba properties in any part of Nigeria for voting from the 1960s Action group, AD, ACN and now APC or bothered mc olumo, bayo onanuga, fani kayode etc for threatening igbos not to vote in an election. The reason Sanwo olu gave was structural problems of the buildings but Dr Vwaere Diaso died at the Lagos general hospital from structural problems of the hospital resulting in collapse of the elevator . This is a hospital they couldn’t upgrade from the standard IBB left it as head of state when Lagos was capital and tinubu and his minnows have looted Lagos for more than 20 years without upgrading something as basic as a general hospital but would use the same excuse to demolish igbo market because they didn’t vote APC..same igbos had their son Humphrey Nwosu shun tribalism to defy IBB to announce June 12 results to show States Abiola won, without Nwosu Abiola’s win would have been mere rumors told in beer parlors in Nigeria. Fast foward to 1997 Abacha had lined up all top Yoruba generals and top people in government for execution by firing squad because they planned a coup against him.Generals oladipo diya, Abdulkarim Adisa, tajudeen olarewaju, Prof Femi Adekunle etc we’re lined up for execution and another igbo man a clergy cardinal Arinze shunned tribalism and ran to the pope and reported Abacha to pope that Abacha wanted to kill those men for a phantom coup. Pope came to Nigeria for first time since 1981 to plead with Abacha not to kill those men. Abacha postponed the killings. Pope later sent his good friend former PLO leader yasser arafat in June of same 1998. Arafat was the last man Abacha saw before he died mysteriously early hours of next day by maybe divine providence of some sort . If you look across Nigeria you will find igbos are the only people that go all over Nigeria and build houses and raise families- in practice nobody since creation of Nigeria has made more effort at integration in the mere geographical expression (according to Awolowo) than igbos but a section of Yorubas like Sanwo olu and co have been making consistent efforts through their acts to gaslight disintegration but when e go set it will blow up on his head and that of other innocent people

All I can is that Yigbos are very stewpid rats.... Ffvck them all starting from Nnamdi Kanu and all their biaaafrud anus ...
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Penisman: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
obi58:
Lagos government should also look into the terrible condition of our major roads especially those around markets. Virtually 98% of access roads to markets in Lagos are in deplorable condition. Lasg officials turn a blind eye to this when going to collect tax and seal up these markets for infractions. Government is supposed to be of service to its citizens not a dictatorship.

We just saw how Zulum renovated a market and handed it back to the traders in his state. Can't Lagos replicate this example or does Zulum have 2 heads?

We complain about dirty markets.... Till date people still dump refuse on major roads sometimes in the middle of roads because there are little or no community waste bins provided and where they are provided they are not evacuated as at when due. We won't hear of sanctions to the PSPs assigned to cover that area instead the people will be sanctioned as always.

Go back to aba.... Onye Ara Kobo Kobo.
May God in his infinite Mercy punnnish you indefinitely.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Emperormartin:
Alaba rago is even the dirtiest market in Lagos...

They ought to be the first market to be sealed
Fear of Aboki will not let them seal it. Na Omo Ibo body them they get power.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Love800(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
What is the meaning of shanties pls
olakraft:
Alaba Rago is another case entirely, those ones need to be totally relocated from there cos they have more shanties than shops and the mallams there are the ones littering the roads right in front of Lagos state university. It's also a place where crime thrives... If you know, you know.

If not for politics, they'd have been chased away long ago. I remember Sanwo Olu gave them an ultimatum last year but cancelled it because of politics/election. But it's something that must be done.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by newoffer: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Dirtiest and wayward market in the whole world.
Emperormartin:

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Transacting business with the the poeple you hate so much, poeple you which death upon, poeple you said they are not Nigerians...very funny

I guess where you bought that laptop they sold it to you with so much love and friendliness not minding wished tribe you are from?
See you poeple don't have sense and hatred will eat you poeple up as dollar is eating up Naira right now under the watch of you poeples god drugtinubu.
Your brain don block .. na free bah ... oponu ... na free I buy am ... mumude... Wetin concern tribe and money afofun... you just dey divert like car wey the tire don burst... so cus someone is not a Nigerian I should not do business with them or what ... I bought from igbos and Yorubas yesterday no kee yourself... would have said the yoruba person here ... people know him well in the market ... see ehn ... you are just being stupid ... in the west you believe you won't see a Westerner inside the market where majority are igbos... you are very stupid .... even I have a friend selling benz inside ladipo market sef... na me get time sha... you an idiot
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
So
WTF you going To do about it

Nothing
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Penisman:

All I can is that Yellobas are very stewpid rats.... Ffvck them all starting from Awolowo, tinubu and all their ronufraud anus ...
you are mad
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
MRMRMR:

I am Sorry for the condition of my mother who is a frustrated ashawo grin grin grin grin
kpele
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by MRMRMR: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
kpele
We may not always agree but let's work for a better Nigeria in our little ways without fighting. Have a nice day
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by temiyato(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Emperormartin:

Not only in Lagos bro, in Nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Your brain don block .. na free bah ... oponu ... na free I buy am ... mumude... Wetin concern tribe and money afofun... you just dey divert like car wey the tire don burst... so cus someone is not a Nigerian I should not do business with them or what ... I bought from igbos and Yorubas yesterday no kee yourself... would have said the yoruba person here ... people know him well in the market ... see ehn ... you are just being stupid ... in the west you believe you won't see a Westerner inside the market where majority are igbos... you are very stupid .... even I have a friend selling benz inside ladipo market sef... na me get time sha... you an idiot

No naa...you shouldn't have bought from the Igbo person, you suppose to hold your money start looking for where a Yoruba person is selling only since you are a bigotry,

KAI, and this one will have Igbo school mates o, friends, neighbors, colleagues church members and social media followers they will not know he house hatred for them,

I wish I have some kind of super powers right now to reach out to this poeple that this is foe not a friend.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by obi58: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Penisman:

Go back to aba.... Onye Ara Kobo Kobo.
May God in his infinite Mercy punnnish you indefinitely.

For you to make this senseless statement it's quite clear that God is already punishing you because I don't see why anyone will feel challenged by a call to improve facilities that will benefit all Lagosians irrespective of tribe or race. Oloriburuku! Omo Ale! In fact God is already punishing your family that is why they will have a child calling himself Penisman! How unfortunate can a person be?

If bad roads are fixed won't you benefit from it? Enemy of progress!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Basher8583: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
slimfit1:
That is the Lagos that Tinubu developed. I am Yoruba before one bastard start insulting other people oh. An ordinary law would make lagos clean. Police can arrest people for littering or not picking up litter next to them with that people won't dump anything anywhere.

Who fvcking cares about who you are. An asshole will always be an asshole. Omo Igbo jati jati.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Eeewwwww!! Humans live in that dump?
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pigs una go sell market inside dustbin with pit environment angry
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by rinzaugustine: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
MRMRMR:

We may not always agree but let's work for a better Nigeria in our little ways without fighting. Have a nice day
You are welcome my brother, that’s a perfect advice. Stay blessed
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Papayaayasager:

No naa...you shouldn't have bought from the Igbo person, you suppose to hold your money start looking for where a Yoruba person is selling only since you are a bigotry,

KAI, and this one will have Igbo school mates o, friends, neighbors, colleagues church members and social media followers they will not know he house hatred for them,

I wish I have some kind of super powers right now to reach out to this poeple that this is foe not a friend.
America sanction Huawei but still do productions in china... despite their economic... I buy no be beg I beg... so which nonsense you dey talk for mouth...
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Papayaayasager:

You be werey ... I don't house hatred for anybody... but anyone that's says their tribe is superior should Bleep off... I have issue with no tribe... I do business with everybody ... but so far my business with a northerner still the best .. very straight forward people
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You be werey ... I don't house hatred for anybody...1. but anyone that's says their tribe is superior should Bleep off[/bt..[b].2. I have issue with no tribe... I do business with everybody ... but so far my business with a northerner still the best .. 3. very straight forward people

1. Agbero turn bomber yes, I called you that because you have upgraded from been an Agbero at Alakija bus/stop to a keyboard worrior cos, you just bought a Lapi,
Your tribe are the ones claiming their tribe is superior by saying we can't even rule Nigeria bla, bla, bla

2. Ogbeni you have issues with Igbo poeple you hate them because Yoruba poeple feel inferior around us, inferiority complex is eating you guys up and I pray it choke you guys,

3. See this werey o...you that is talking are you a straight forward person? Even the Hamas you said you like doing business with which nobody is stopping you that is your palava, do you know what they call the Yorubas?

They call Yorubas bayarbe an unreliable bastards that is to say two faces poeple, am not capping go and do your background check.

Ire o.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

America sanction Huawei but still do productions in china... despite their economic... I buy no be beg I beg... so which nonsense you dey talk for mouth...

You go explain tire no evidence.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Papayaayasager:

You go explain tire no evidence.
You be idiot ... you just dey go front and back... I carry my money for hand , na you go tell me who to do business with... your are senseless... I buy from who ever ... na only igbos dey sell ? You rindin no be small
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Papayaayasager:

1. Agbero turn bomber yes, I called you that because you have upgraded from been an Agbero at Alakija bus/stop to a keyboard worrior cos, you just bought a Lapi,
Your tribe are the ones claiming their tribe is superior by saying we can't even rule Nigeria bla, bla, bla

2. Ogbeni you have issues with Igbo poeple you hate them because Yoruba poeple feel inferior around us, inferiority complex is eating you guys up and I pray it choke you guys,

3. See this werey o...you that is talking are you a straight forward person? Even the Hamas you said you like doing business with which nobody is stopping you that is your palava, do you know what they call the Yorubas?

They call Yorubas bayarbe an unreliable bastards that is to say two faces poeple, am not capping go and do your background check.

Ire o.
Your type are plenty here... you don have anything you do after nairaland... I say it boldly ... you fit reach Alaba say you wan buy market , I go tell you shop wey dey sell ... oponu ... alaiye baje...
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You be idiot ... you just dey go front and back... I carry my money for hand , na you go tell me who to do business with... your are senseless... I buy from who ever ... na only igbos dey sell ? You rindin no be small

Buy only from Hamas, you said you like doing business with them or rather your Ewedu poeple only,

You are the one complaining I shouldn't tell you who to buy from now see the Yaba left escapee is now telling me my post are too plenty here on Nairaland,

Shey na your papa or your Bale abi na your landlord buy phone for me ni?
If I no get anything else to do aside from Nairaland e concern you LG chairman for Osogbo? Cos you not a Lagosian, abi how e take make Naira catch up with dollar?...Oponu.

Ja danu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.