Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC (25053 Views)

Akeredolu Governing Ondo From Oyo State Is Scandalous — PDP, Others / Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Shikena(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
The Yorubas are aware of that but they are your masters in the game. By the time your eyes are clear your land leases, that you mistake for outright purchase and full ownership, are over and no longer valid and you can't move your houses to Igboland grin

hammerFC:

BY THE WAY, WE WANT TO CREATE IGBO STATE OF LAGOS WITH THOSE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS AND BADAGRI. grin

ANOTHER AGITATION FOR SEPARATION, OTI BERE.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikena:
The Yorubas are aware of that but they are your masters in the game. By the time your eyes are clear your land leases, that you mistake for outright purchase and full ownership, are over and no longer valid and you can't move your houses to Igboland grin

IT IS BETTER U GIVE THE IGBOS THEIR OWN STATE IN LAGOS.

THAT AREA WILL BE MULT-ETHNIC AND INCLUDE ALL NIGERIANS.

THOSE LOCAL GOVERNMENT YOU MENTION INCLUDES EVERYBODY BUT TO YOU EDO, URHOBO, IJAW ETC ARE ALL IGBO.

EVEN THE ABOKI/MALAM THERE ARE IGBO.

BADAGRY STATE
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

Agreed!

But his grouse is that some produce much oil while some like Imo produce so little, yet have equal authority in the commission.

He wants the big boys to be separated from the small boys, especially when they are already from different political regions.

He is basically saying let the big boys have their league, and let the small boys have theirs separately. He is not interested in a new name that would accommodate all.

SE always saying SE/SS.

SS only know SS.

I hope those who chose to live in their own delusion of an assumed SE/SS togetherness get rehabilitated soon.
You are absolutely correct. And this is the reason our SE brethren on NL are foaming in their mouths and hating on Chief Edwin Clerk.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Gajagojo: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
chiagozien:
Was there anything like South south during the war?

The confiscation of Igbo's Money in the bank was also done by south south grin grin

So is no more Awolowo that win the war for Nigeria as yorubas always boost.

Yorubas and changing mouth is like 5&6.

Abeg shift with una hypocrisy.
was Igbo money confiscated?
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by spacechuks(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Clark, though reputed to act clownish, is talking more sense than you here.
Producing oil or crude doesn't make a state Niger Delta by regional grouping. If Bauchi and Gombe starts producing oil tomorrow, they shouldnt need the NDDC tag to get oil derivation funds and shouldn't automatically enjoy a development commission because they haven't experienced the victimization ND has experienced to earn them the Development Commission called NDDC.

What of the North East Development Commission, where are they getting their funding from?

Oil money or tax payers money
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by 99thEnemy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
SoNature:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/edwin-clark-asks-tinubu-to-remove-abia-imo-ondo-from-nddc/amp/
Is it only me, the first thing that I thought I saw when I looked at the thread title was Eddard Stark .
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by chiagozien(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
NOC1:

First I am not yoruba, I am igbo.
If you can read and google how foods where blocked from coming to Biafra from Cameron and Gabon.
Go and read about Isaac Adaaka Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa.
Oga I don't care if you're a Palestinian.

You are known Yoruba defender here but that's not the point for now.

Tell,who were the leaders of Nigeria then And who introduced food blockage?

Was the blockage done by your Nigeria government or by individuals/towns around East.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Yujin(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

Anambra and Imo fit the definition according to whom?

Please name one town or village in Anambra or Imo that fits the definition

Just one please
I don't have to prove anything to you. A simple look on Google earth app will show you positions of Anambra and Imo in relation to the Niger Delta as an area. The communities both Anamabra and Imo that are beside the River Niger are all oil producing. Check google for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Gajagojo: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yujin:

I don't have to prove anything to you. A simple look on Google earth app will show you positions of Anambra and Imo in relation to the Niger Delta as an area. The communities both Anamabra and Imo that are beside the River Niger are all oil producing. Check google for confirmation.

One town or village please
Everything else is noise
There are communities BESIDES the River Niger in Kogi, Kwara, Niger , Kebbi, Sokoto all the way to Guinea
That does not make them part of the Niger Delta
We are not talking about oil producing or not

The issue is the claim about the Geographical location IN THE NIGER DELTA
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I thought we all agreed that we've gotten to the point where everyone minds his business and region? Why are you now salivating everywhere in a desperate effort to be an appendage?

Omo...Your hate for Yoruba runs deep in your veins

I read all the comments and all the Igbos here keep attacking edwin clarke straight up for his comments, some even went ahead to attack his beloved Ijaw tribe but u ignored all to respond to a guy who only replied to a dumb post ahead of him

You arent as neutral as u claim...Hypocrisy lies down in your belly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by chiagozien(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gajagojo:
was Igbo money confiscated?
No it was shared among Yorubas.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Afonja007:
where is the oil they found in lagos?the oil in ondo is even in ijaw area ,some parts of SW are in northern Nigeria so some parts of SE is in South south so when nigeria disintegrate SW have something thing in common with northerners eg religion SS and SE have something in common too,Edwin Clark should be complaining about oil companies that are drilling oil in SS meanwhile their offices is in lagos state paying tax to lagos government for land use act,

what part of SW is northern Nigeria...I want to know please

Some of u just troll unintelligently
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by sylve11: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

Agreed!

But his grouse is that some produce much oil while some like Imo produce so little, yet have equal authority in the commission.

He wants the big boys to be separated from the small boys, especially when they are already from different political regions.

He is basically saying let the big boys have their league, and let the small boys have theirs separately. He is not interested in a new name that would accommodate all.

SE always saying SE/SS.

SS only know SS.

I hope those who chose to live in their own delusion of an assumed SE/SS togetherness get rehabilitated soon.

But PA Edwin's submissions weren't wrong na. sad cool
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Gajagojo: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
chiagozien:
No it was shared among Yorubas.
Do you have evidence?
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:

THEY DO HAVE SOME OIL IN THE FAR EAST SOUTHERN PARTS CLOSE TO DELTA STATE.

IT IS ARGUEABLE, WHETHER THAT PART IS ONDO, EDO OR DELTA.

IT IS ALONG EDO AND DELTA BORDER AREA.

U HAVE SOME IJAWS THERE AND ILLAJE, ,ITSEKIRI. ETC

Those Ilaje and the so-called eastern part are in what state?

They mentioned ondo state, u went ahead to carve out some indivisible "Eastern" part

U guys should rest..speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Yujin(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gajagojo:

One town or village please
Everything else is noise
There are communities BESIDES the River Niger in Kogi, Kwara, Niger , Kebbi, Sokoto all the way to Guinea
That does not make them part of the Niger Delta
We are not talking about oil producing or not

The issue is the claim about the Geographical location IN THE NIGER DELTA
I see that you don't know the meaning of Delta. The three key words are River Niger, Delta that it forms and oil producing communities.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by chiagozien(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Gajagojo:
Do you have evidence?
Who need the evidence?
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Those Ilaje and the so-called eastern part are in what state?

They mentioned ondo state, u went ahead to carve out some indivisible "Eastern" part

U guys should rest..speak the truth and let the devil be ashamed

THEY ARE YORUBOID AND IJAWOID GROUPS.

JUST LIKE IKWERE, MAYBE THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN SW BUT RATHER SS.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:

THEY ARE YORUBOID AND IJWOID GROUPS.

Thats not my point

What state are they?

All these description doesnt exist in my state
Again what state do they belong cause u mentioned something like edo and delta
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Thats not my point

What state are they?

THEY BELONG IN SS REGION NOT SW. grin
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Babathanks:

I'm from Ondo state and my local government have oil and bitumen in Ondo state. Ondo state is the highest deposit of bitumen in west Africa. Ilaje that have most of the oil in Ondo state are Yoruba and they we stay on water. Please do more research next time

Argue with this guy

hammerFC:

THEY ARE YORUBOID AND IJAWOID GROUPS.

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Thats not my point

What state are they?

SW NO GET OIL.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Argue with this guy

DID I NOT MENTION ILLAJE?

OR U THINK IT IS ALL ILLAJE LAND THAT HAVE OIL, WE KNOW PRECISELY WHERE THE OIL IS LOCATED.

SO, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Babathanks:

I'm from Ondo state and my local government have oil and bitumen in Ondo state. Ondo state is the highest deposit of bitumen in west Africa. Ilaje that have most of the oil in Ondo state are Yoruba and they we stay on water. Please do more research next time

U still dey follow indigene argue...omo, these ones prefer delusion to truth
hammerFC:

SW NO GET OIL.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

U still dey follow indigene argue...omo, these ones prefer delusion to truth

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:

DID I NOT MENTION ILLAJE?

OR U THINK IT IS ALL ILLAJE LAND THAT HAVE OIL, WE KNOW PRECISELY WHERE THE OIL IS LOCATED.

SO, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Oh, so u agree the oil is located in Ondo state...its fine
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by hammerFC: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Oh, so u agree the oil is located in Ondo state...its fine

IT IS LOCATED WHERE I SAID IN THE FIRST POST YOU QUOTED AND I BELEIEV I MENTIONED ALL THE ETHNIC GROUPS THAT COVER THAT AREA.

IJAW, ILLAJE AND ITSEKIRI.

I ALSO, SAID THE LATTER ARE YORUBOID.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED TO SS.
Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by CodeTemplar: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
spacechuks:

What of the North East Development Commission, where are they getting their funding from?

Oil money or tax payers money
NEDC is a fraud perpetrated by Fulani elites. It should neither be ND oil nor Nigerian tax even if they must get their NEDC.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by gbengaeed(m): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
I have never seen more divisive old men like this Edwin Clark and Ayo Adebanjo.
Our healing would start when people like these have a change of mentality.

He said Ondo is not a coastal state! Can we say he is an uninformed man who just loves to be in the news and benefits from the divide-and-rule tactics based on the gullible nature of his people.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by AsomughaChuks05: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Any oil producing state that lies on the lower Niger River or one of its numerous tributaries is qualified to be part of the NDDC. Anambra state is supposed to be added to the list to make it ten. Anambra state is even more qualified to be among the NDDC than Cross River state that produces no oil and is far away from the River Niger or any of its tributaries.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Asks Tinubu To Remove Abia, Imo, Ondo From NDDC by Gajagojo: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yujin:

I see that you don't know the meaning of Delta. The three key words are River Niger, Delta that it forms and oil producing communities.
I asked you a simple question

Can you name one village or town in Anambra or Imo state that are in the Niger Delta. Just One please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB: Chidoka Slams South-East Governors, Rejects Army’s Terrorism Tag On Group / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019 / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.